Thread: Business & Kindred similar to duality

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Business & Kindred similar to duality

I think in some cases (having to do with subtypes) Business and Kindred relations are better than what is described or expected, even being sort of a quasi-duality even.

The trick is the following: the persons must be of subtypes where they both obtain DS from each other.

If you are accepting: Only works with Business, but both subtypes.
    If you are producing: Kindred must be producing and Business accepting

Some examples:

IEI-Ni: SEI-Si, SEI-Fe
    IEI-Fe: ILI-Te/ SEI-Si

EIE-Fe: LIE-Ni, LIE-Te
    EIE-Ni: LIE-Te / ESE-Si

LSE-Te: ESE-Fe, ESE-Si
    LSE-Si: ESE-Fe / LIE-Ni

These relations are better (in my experience) than mirage.

I posted this in viewpoints because I saw the relation thanks to model B.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be biased because I used to be in love with my SEI guy friend/colleague. He wasn’t interested back but we have brilliant chemistry and I think we’ll figure out a way to stay in each other’s lives when we no longer work together. I’m not sure of his subtype tbh, maybe in the middle. I would be happy to date someone similar to him long term. I would prefer ILI as best friend rather than partner. Both lookalike and kindred have a best friend like quality and for a long term relationship I think that might be helpful. I think Gulenko describes business relations as ‘a reasonable minimum’. It kind of ticks all the boxes even if it feels like you need a little bit more.

I also had a SEI colleague who liked me and I didn’t like back. I never got bored of spending time with him the whole year we worked together, and it was a really boring easy job so we had a lot of down time.

I think a good sign that someone is right for you might be that they remind you of your look-a-like -they make you feel comfortable.
    Last edited by Bethany; 11-22-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno, I've had good friends of many types... look-a-like, beneficiary, mirror, activity, supervisor, quasi-identical, semi-dual (best IMO for friendship)... but I believe in producing subtypes look-a-like and kindred, following these rules, can be very good for a husband/wife. I also crushed for years on a look-a-like girl in middle school; she liked me too I suspect, but it never went anywhere for various reasons. I don't have much experience with these relations in accepting subtypes, but from what you are describing, it seems at least look-a-like is pretty good too.