I'm going to post two music videos that I would like to analyze. Feel free to add/comment.

This video has a mysterious teaching that I can't quite pin down (I would be grateful if anybody could help me understand it). My interpretation is that either:

1) It is sort of a chain of causality to trace back the perpetrator of the original sin. Like to attribute the blame.
2) It describes very poetically how screwing somebody is like a contagious disease. The woman at the end (who is also the first woman) seems to have passed the disease and she no longer can be infected (?)

I urge everyone to watch this other video, because it is amazing what it contains if you pause to analyze (make sure to put it in fullscreeen). Several frames/drawings in this video explain many things, among those what's really going on, who rules the world, the secret of creation, and many things that are happening/will happen in the endtimes that we are living. I suspect the author probably took DMT (very powerful psycho-stimulant produced by the brain) in order to create it. If you begin to catch what's its showing, take note it was made in 2015, which further adds to its awesomeness.