Thread: Member Questionnaire (LadAhmed)

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (LadAhmed)

I have to say that I know some things about socionics stuff, so most of what I'm saying will sound a lot like socionics descriptions, it's sort of like having a feeling that you don't know what you call but now you know what to name it
    Member Questionnaire 1 (LadAhmed)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    beauty can be described as a cool reflection, relaxing and chill, no worries and no pain, just pure peacefulness, it's when everything is in a state of flow

love is a form of understanding and appreciation, it's a connection of souls outside of minds, it's no shame to love who we want to love and hate who we want to hate
    What are your most important values?
    To not be a dick unnecessarily, other than that I don't think about it too much, it depends on the moment
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Nope, unless God comes to me directly and tell me to worship em, I ain't gonna believe anything

it really just an exaggeration but I hope you get the idea
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    If it was serious it'd really suck, however if I'm playing video games or something it'd be cool

Power is really necessary in the world, in the sense of "power of independence", I hate being moved by people opinions and I pretty much hate people having control on my life, so that's what I'm seeking
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    How to make money, self improvement and "socionic theory" it really depends on who I'm talking to
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Maybe? it depends on the context, I'm a bit reckless with my body but in the same time I know my limits
    but these topics typically become interesting to me if they were spoken in the scientific way
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I mostly do them out of necessity but I enjoy things like cooking food and cleaning sometimes, when I'm alone
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I'm not very interested in films, mostly in cinematic shows or anime, but I kinda like Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy because it was a nice perspective on Batman's story, however I didn't watch a lot of Nolan works
    I also liked some anime series like Dororo, Cowboy Bebop and the fate series to some degree
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Can't think of any good examples
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Only when I'm asleep or eating
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People hate me because I'm not engaging with them and don't attend social activities a lot, excuse me for the term but they can suck my dick, I also have a problem with remembering details or people's faces, and sometimes I have problems performing some tasks that are asked by other people.

I dislike when I forget about important things like when my mom asks me to do something and I forget about it, I feel bad for this.
    Idk a lot of what I hate about myself tho
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Smart, sometimes overconfident, ability to understand things quickly (when I'm not rushed), a good analytical mind, can learn languages quickly

I like how sometimes I can be a good problem solver in any thing in life, and how sometimes I can foresee events or outcomes depending on a certain context of information
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I sometimes have some trouble with understanding how close I am with some people, it sometimes happens naturally but sometimes I don't know if we reached the "personal level" of communication, that's why I stay formal with some people for a longer time
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    It's hard for me to decide my path in life, even though sometimes I think that it does not matter as long as I get "paid", I really do wish that I could do something I enjoy, the problem is, I don't know what I actually enjoy
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are willing to listen, and are well informed in the matter in hand, and who share a variety of interests

I hate single minded people and loud assholes

I find myself get along with a lot of reserved people, who are not dickheads? Idk I don't have a lot of friends, but what I like about most of them is that they are pretty open minded and nice people
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Yeah I'd like that, I'd like someone who commits, not loud, and pretty smart
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I want them to discover their own potential and way in life, I don't want them to be stuck in something they don't like, so I'd let them experience a lot of life until they discover what they want
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: "what the hell is he/she saying? I want to get out of here quickly"

Outward: I don't feel good, I think I'm going home
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Society sucks, haha jk, I'm not a very open person in general, and while I do notice sometimes people in my environment and what they are doing, I don't actually engage with them and kinda stick to my circle

I don't really concern myself with "social problems", I'd like to live in any civilized mature and open society, but sometimes I find some ignorance in people that makes them "too open" to some agendas which makes them blind to the radicalism of these agendas that I'm not going to mention
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I like chill friends who usually shares interests with me, I communicate with them normally, just like anyone talks to their friends
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I don't
    stranger danger
    Last edited by LadAhmed; 11-17-2021 at 08:54 AM.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    LIE
    What about ILI? I see myself more introverted

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LadAhmed View Post
    What about ILI? I see myself more introverted
    Your avatar look more LIE than ILI

Your problem about "understanding how close you are to pp" kind of 1D Fi

Seek money/effective first - Te lead

Confident at solving problems - more LIE. ILI is negative type, they are more paranoid about what could go wrong.

Also don't have much social problems seem more LIE

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."