State your case

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why all the attention seeking? Just look through the type descriptions in the damn socion wiki and pick one that fits best.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation Reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Teslobo View Post
    State your case
    I was spitballing when I wrote this. I was thinking about the "possibility" aspect of it, functionally. But then we had a proper conversation on the VC, and now I am doubting the fact that I have valued Ne. Look, I could be EIE or SLE, which have unvalued Ne. I just thought that I showed a lot of Ne earlier, again, that could have been the circumstances of the chat. I'm actually not sure about "Delta Values" or Si seeking (now that I saw Ducki and Baqer do it in real-time). I'm not sure about Fi creative at all, to be honest. Potential of relations (Ne Fi) in this context either. Fi ignoring or PoLR could make the most sense, now I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    Why all the attention seeking? Just look through the type descriptions in the damn socion wiki and pick one that fits best.
    It's not attention-seeking, it's like everything I know about the theory of socionics is different in practice, the more that I absorb it. I don't think that the descriptions are all that good by themselves either. I think that we all need to know the full context of them, through the lens of the functions and know which ones are accurate of the best descriptions based on the information.

I think I just need to keep learning the theory. I tend to overthink things a lot, though. I have this inherent need of understanding things, answering questions, and having things make sense the best that I can make them. When something comes and challenges what I already know, I want to delve deeper and understand where I am going wrong and improve my knowledge on said subject. I know it will never be 100% perfect and that I won't know everything, but I want my knowledge to be at a standard that is satisfactory.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, all of this istp stuff that's so high volume and crashing through the interstellar roof of berserk unleashing and venom on rage fire seems so devilish and cutting edge that naughty vibrations will extricate the arrow of eroticism!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KardashevBunny View Post
    Wow, all of this istp stuff that's so high volume and crashing through the interstellar roof of berserk unleashing and venom on rage fire seems so devilish and cutting edge that naughty vibrations will extricate the arrow of eroticism!!

What? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post

That's what happens, isn't it?
    I do not suffer fools gladly.