• You’re a Quack…smh different type

3 18.75%

Thread: Ducki- SEI or ESE?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ducki- SEI or ESE?

Well…..it’s about time. Im posting this damn thing. More so cause I want info and peoples input. I took off my type a little while so people can view me a little more neutral.

I will be blunt. I, personally, don’t view myself as ESE. I personally don’t relate to 4D Fe or 4D Se. However, how I see myself is way different then how others see me and I can’t ignore it. I want genuine feedback or any kind of input.

I have been around here for a long time now so you have gotten to see all the natural sides of me at the point. I hope everyone takes consideration from the time I joined to now. I will make another video eventually I think….but much shorter and talking about something different. I think to get a different side of me.

Anyways…shoot your shot! I want it all!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no clue but you seem ESE. Although both can come across as extroverted if they want.

Both SFs are always fascinated by me irl.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are alpha SF milf. That is your type. Any other label is blasphemy.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-Te
    5w6
    sosx

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI, you remind me of cool SEIs I’ve met. You always have something interesting to contribute, you use expressive language, and you’re nice. Also you have that kind of IP stream of consciousness style of writing, if that makes sense.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with extraverted ethics or ethics in general is that it is one of those things you'll have to notice on a video or in person, as intonation or gestures might be very important for it to be detected.

Furthermore, forum members don't know you personally enough to give you a valid judgement, they just see what you write (something that needs enough premeditation for it to not show micro-expressions or improvisation in conversations)

At the start I really thought the thought processes of someone could be directly interpreted from writing structure or forum behavior, but I have learned that most will write like their "supposed type" out of conditioning (sometimes people even change the way they write after re-typing themselves, which is not a bad thing at all but shows how stereotypes can condition you and how typology communities can be an awful place to learn in this regard) and are incapable of typing you correctly by "in-forum behavior", which will usually be quite limited.

You'll have to either find out yourself or have a talk/send a video to a "typist" with a certain level of "knowledge" and "practice" (not necessarily correct practice) on the field (sadly, these can be often wrong and most will charge you for their opinion).

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could go either way, but my vote is SEI. My mother and my current boss are both so ESE it's almost painful, and I can't put my finger on why, but you don't quite come across the same way as them. I think also it's just statistically more likely for an introvert irrational type to be spending as much time on this forum as you do. ESEs tend to busy themselves with worldly affairs. I also feel like I sense more of a Ti HA in your posts than an Ne HA, but this isn't a strong impression, and you could convince me otherwise. I think you are likely the Fe subtype of SEI though
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    The problem with extraverted ethics or ethics in general is that it is one of those things you'll have to notice on a video or in person, as intonation or gestures might be very important for it to be detected.

Furthermore, forum members don't know you personally enough to give you a valid judgement, they just see what you write (something that needs enough premeditation for it to not show micro-expressions or improvisation in conversations)

At the start I really thought the thought processes of someone could be directly interpreted from writing structure or forum behavior, but I have learned that most will write like their "supposed type" out of conditioning (sometimes people even change the way they write after re-typing themselves, which is not a bad thing at all but shows how stereotypes can condition you and how typology communities can be an awful place to learn in this regard) and are incapable of typing you correctly by "in-forum behavior", which will usually be quite limited.
    This is a really good point, as I've had socionics friends IRL and they mistyped me (they all eventually agreed I'm IEI-Fe) in a very different direction from how people online tend to mistype me. Online I tend to get other introvert types with people often guessing me to be SEI, or EII, whereas in person people tend to think I'm EIE when they first meet me, and I don't think anyone's ever thought I was SEI
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've made a moderate amount of ESE quips but ultimately SEI might fit better.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of focusing on which strength is greater between Fe and Si, try focusing on which weakness is greater, Te or Ni. The polr is so damn sharp and painful that it alone should easily point out which type you are between two that have different polrs. Listen to someone criticise your Te, now listen to someone criticise your Ni, one of the two is gonna make you recoil like hell while the other would just mildly annoy you at best. That's my experience with it. I, for example, could never be LSE as Ni alone just doesn't bother me, whereas Fe is like daggers.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 11-12-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FrauenheldLo View Post
    Instead of focusing on which strength is greater between Fe and Si, try focusing on which weakness is greater, Te or Ni. The polr is so damn sharp and painful that it alone should easily point out which type you are between two that have different polrs. Listen to someone criticise your Te, now listen to someone criticise your Ni, one of the two is gonna make you recoil like hell while the other would just mildly annoy you at best. That's my experience with it. I, for example, could never be LSE as Ni alone just doesn't bother me, whereas Fe is like daggers.
    Hmmm..Ive thought about it. Te scares me more but my Ni be shit lol. Do I come across like a Fe knife to you? I mean ignoring the duck with knife and gun aside of course lol

My mom is SLI and it sometimes feels like I supervisor her. I have a Fe outbursts and she looks terrified lol. She doesn’t like it….

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Hmmm..Ive thought about it. Te scares me more but my Ni be shit lol. Do I come across like a Fe knife to you? I mean ignoring the duck with knife and gun aside of course lol

My mom is SLI and it sometimes feels like I supervisor her. I have a Fe outbursts and she looks terrified lol. She doesn’t like it….
    I think that's a sign towards Te polr if it scares you but Ni doesn't. No, you don't come across as using Fe in an ESE sense, where you do exhibit Fe but don't seem like the type to try to infect those around you with it or "fix" them when they don't respond to your liking. Every ESE I've met is like that but haven't seen that from any SEI. I suppose that's what LIIs appreciate about them but xLIs just feel pain when that happens. My Fe polr doesn't come across very much at all in text, but if we were voice chatting, you'd notice it loud and clear, so I can't say if you'd react in that ESE manner or not if we were voice chatting but in terms of text, I've never seen you attempt it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SFs/NFs/STs/NTs in the quadras can be pretty similiar to each other. I'm just kinda sorta a bit shyer, more introverted/a bit more Fi-ish and laid-back EIE. =p There was a LIE/ILI on here once that used to be friends and they often thought alike and had very similiar views to things. Your mirror is like...well, looking in the mirror! And you often even behave the same way- if I am comfortable or I'm less aware of how other people are viewing me, I probably act incredibly EIE-like at times.... I could definitely write a EIE character in a story pretty easily lol. You can easily 'write like your mirror' which means you can put on the persona of them quite easily IMNHAAO.

I've wondered if you felt supervised by me sometimes because you can really take to heart what I say or you seem to really be almost super impressed with it. When to me, maybe I don't have the best confidence but I don't think what I say is all that lol but you seem to almost always enjoy it. <3 But you also seem to approach me and want to interact with me as well, if I really supervised you- then I think you'd be more irritated or would want to keep your distance more.

I think most likely you are SEI for that reason - but I am older than you are plus Beta quadra is supposed to 'improve' Alpha or whatever so that is probably why you are intrigued by what I say often. I think us being lookalikes probably makes better sense. And because you are mirrors with ESE - you might sorta feel 'lightly supervised' by IEI at times.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY