Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think of Cancel Culture?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Musicians, YouTubers, Twitch streamers, etc. Anyone whose success is created by the existence of a fanbase, basically.
    I meant give me an example of what someone would say or do to merit canceling, and what that "canceling" would entail. Would you mind giving one? It can be hypothetical.
    Views and clicks make these grow.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I meant give me an example of what someone would say or do to merit canceling, and what that "canceling" would entail. Would you mind giving one? It can be hypothetical.
    Tbh, I have no idea. It's hard for me to think of something because I think cancel culture is stupid. When someone really crosses a line, people don't want to support them, and their downfall sort of happens anyway on its own. Cancel Culture is just influencing everyone else to hate somebody, so it doesn't really seem just to me; in my mind, nothing merits the actual cancelling that is being talked about here.

There are real people behind these avatars on the screen. Each of us have our own stories, struggles, and lives. Think before you speak, we are more than NPCs.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it isn't real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12