Thread: Suggestions for type?

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suggestions for type?

• I avoid conflicts , I can't yell on purpose , a little bit empathetic but avoidant , I can't express emotions intentionally and I hate it when people ask me for this , I also have a lot of difficulty in having a reaction for people stories which makes me seem uninterested
    • I am good with children , I can understand them and their way of thinking , and I can understand the motivations of my family members and close friends to some point , but I can't do that with strangers or even some not very close friends
    • I am a very slow person and can't work in a chaotic environment , I can adapt to small things like 1 on 1 conversations or have a vision about how a movie would end , stuff like that
    • I also like adding "," everytime I finish a sentence even if it's not proper grammar (english ain't my first tongue)
    • I have a preference for aesthetics and I actually admire people who have cool looks , yet I don't judge people by appearances , but I have trouble doing that myself , I sometimes ignore my body needs or forget to shave because I get invested in other things (however I'm not that curious)
    • I'm very oblivious to small details and can forget about them , but I have decent understanding of what makes something eye catching
    • I'm not interested in philosophy , history or wars , I hate military stuff and cars , but I have some admiration for disciplined people
    • finally I have a better analytical skills than an average person , but I find it a bit boring so I don't do it unless it's necessary

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@AshPhoenix, your avatar picture is LIE, not ILI, and your self-description seems more LIE than ILI, too.

However, that information is too little to make a firm determination.

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @AshPhoenix, your avatar picture is LIE, not ILI, and your self-description seems more LIE than ILI, too.

However, that information is too little to make a firm determination.
    Yeah you're right I just wanted to see some view points , even if someone gave multiple suggestions I'd narrow them down to the most probable

also I resonate with Fe polr more than Si polr , that's why I picked ILI , second reason is that I'm naturally an introvert

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshPhoenix View Post
    Yeah you're right I just wanted to see some view points , even if someone gave multiple suggestions I'd narrow them down to the most probable

also I resonate with Fe polr more than Si polr , that's why I picked ILI , second reason is that I'm naturally an introvert
    I looked like an introvert until I was 25 and by the time I was 30 I appeared to be an extrovert. I now test as being 100% extroverted.

How old are you?

The other possibility is that you are an ILI-Te. I know a great engineer who is ILI-Te. He is basically Neil Young’s clone. For many years, I thought he was an LIE-Ni, but no. He is fundamentally introverted.

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I looked like an introvert until I was 25 and by the time I was 30 I appeared to be an extrovert. I now test as being 100% extroverted.

How old are you?

The other possibility is that you are an ILI-Te. I know a great engineer who is ILI-Te. He is basically Neil Young’s clone. For many years, I thought he was an LIE-Ni, but no. He is fundamentally introverted.
    19 , and yeah I think Ni-base suits me better , I'm not as good as a Te-base in managing resources , but I'm pretty good at it