Thread: color and totem in keirsey temperament sorter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default color and totem in keirsey temperament sorter

Hi!
    I´m writing a german article about keirsey and his temperament model and have some questions about this. As you can see in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keirsey_Temperament_Sorter the true color of NF is blue and NT ist green. In the book i cant find any phrase about the color. On keirseys homepage the colors are swaped. Whats about this?
    My second question refers to the totem. In the book i can´t find nowhere that the totem of SP are foxes. I´m sure that the totem is a chameleon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Colors mean nothing, its just made by the author of this article to illustrate the temperaments.
    And for the totem, from where do you have this? I never heard of anything like it. I think this completely a matter of interpretation.

For more Information on Keirsey perhaps you should better look in a MBTI or a Keirsey forum, and not in one about socionics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK thanks. I was just confused by this and thought you can help me out.

This forum is nice by the way.
    "Wenn der Deutsche in einen Satz taucht, dann hat man ihn die längste Zeit gesehen, bis er auf der anderen Seite des Ozeans wieder auftaucht mit seinem Verb im Mund." - Mark Twain