Thread: Which types are the creepiest?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which types are the creepiest?

Superficially: harmonizing Serious introverts. People are terrified of quiet, understated average looking men who are just minding their business

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe it's how people often see their opposing quadra, where there is most a lack of common ground, where people are most foreign and ununderstandable

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

NFs/NTs are creepy for what they think, STs and SFs are creepy for what they actually are going to do.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILIs and LSIs without a good emotional support system, IME.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, both Alpha NT (LII) and Beta ST (SLI) can be quite terrifying in a way. But well, I can see why people think ILI is scary.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think about women that I interacted with a handful of times 3 years ago. If I were SEE I would’ve shared my life story with them, gotten my fill and forgotten about them within a few months

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Se PoLRs its like this nerd is desparate and aksing u – it feels like u are “giving” them something but they have nothing to give themselves, its like u are performing a service for them, Se PoLR may make them dissociated from the act and contact. Its like they are asking u to use your body. Its also a kind of sincerity in it. If u had a box that walks up to u and asks u in a monotone unaffected voice “let me smash” it would be funny and charming. Theres that objectifiaction. If someone is charming it may be because u are objectifying them. The act becomes nothing personal so u just use each other’s bodies.
    The difference is that in Se PoLRs theres a person inside who is using you, while with Se lead instead its like the preson has disappeared and its all just purely objective so it doesn’t feel like anyone is doing anything to u. at least in the superficial/charming aspect. Many ppl actually often feel disgusted after the sexual act despite being charmed and wanting it in the beginning. Its a manipulation thats why. With Se PoLR I think ppl may be disgusted by them innitially, but during or afrer the experience there was gentleness and respect for borders and your individuality. Se can be coercive in that manipulative way on top of the force itself. Its like Se egos can act as if tyhey are charming and confident which is what makes them look charming and confident, but its an act that more creeps into others minds since charm is by definition superificial and vain. You can act charming while having a bunch of bodies in the closet, and u can act awkward and creepy despite being the best preson around. I believe awkwardness is caused by that expectation of hwo things should be, this would be by sokmeone superficial. They have an idea of how u should act, u don’t fit it, therefore they mock u for being creepy and awkward, but they set a superficial standard of what charming is themselves, its not objective but they act as if it is. In that sense being charming is also pretending to be better than someone, perhaps the one u charm. U come to them as if u are this great entitty they should be grateful to experience, and since u are so confident in that and they don’t know anything about u prior in depth its easy to assume u have a reason to act that way. Even if u have acted bad before and they know it perhaps theres layers of depth to u that they don’t know about. If someone is charming a lot of people that’s likely because they are insincere. If they were sincere they would only charm a few because only a few would be compatible with the kind of person they present as. No shit that is too “eccentric” “weird” (weird is a slur for individualistic) or difficult to understand/that forces someone to think. “we’re all humans we all have views who gives a shit just spread my asscheeks plz”

and ppl can like confident ppl bc confidence signals fragile ego – u need to apepar better than u really are because u want to be liked – this means now they have power over you. Women like confident men because they are easier to manipulate. If he is openly insecure, he is also scpetical of u and how u treat him.

https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1