Thread: Do IEIs highly enjoy receiving initiative?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do IEIs highly enjoy receiving initiative?

???

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no. i enjoy not being opressed by the hidden social barriers people place uncaringly. i enjoy agency that should have been there from the first place. thats not something that can be given but only taken away. i dont like lording over, ordering or policing people like a higher authority. when i do what i should be allowed to be doing people get offended that im walking over them when they are offending my borders but its them who are used to walking over me without letting me what belongs to me, socially inept get offended about me getting offended about them. they are the original SJWs whom i submit so there was no war in the first place to call themselves warriors. as i am not perfect i dont want to have everything i ever say or think be authoritarian rule. but people are not doing their part in thinking of everyone else's good like i am when asserting themselves. when i think i have to make the most fair deal for us both. of course not being perfect means i will fuck it up which could go in either direction. so i need others to think about their own sake AND my own sake as well. but when they think they have to squeeze as much as they can from everyone else for their own sake. when those 2 mentalities meet they want the golden middle which is them still taking away more than they are owed, and the fact that that's their mentality in the first place means they don't deserve shit. and i am now forced to take initiative which is also taking the burden of responsibility for everyone else, which is already an unfair compromise. this way when i fuck up they can scapegoat me (as they are completely oblivious to their own faults that force me in such a position in the first place while they never did what it would take for them to play their part), yet depending on context it would be my best option. my best option is still a very shitty option.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, makes things simpler.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, they do. Ni ego types enjoy it in general. They often have a hard time knowing what to do with their bodies and enjoy a guiding hand to help.

I have read that Ni doms can be literally moved to where you would like them. I think it can be this extreme.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I have read that Ni doms can be literally moved to where you would like them. I think it can be this extreme.
    One way I test if someone could be a Ni base (or at least 4D Ni) is by imagining if they would move if i push or take them gently, or automatically trail me if i walk to another spot, in a public place.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol. Just go ahead seems to apply Ni base. I don't know how it works when the other person sucks in terms of Ni.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    One way I test if someone could be a Ni base (or at least 4D Ni) is by imagining if they would move if i push or take them gently, or automatically trail me if i walk to another spot, in a public place.
    Sometimes I just find myself being strongly drawn towards people who show a lot of initiative, sometimes I just gravitate towards them upon first meeting before we even exchange words. A lot of my strongest friendships have started like this. The trailing along is very relatable.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I kinda feel that Ni subtype needs more Se from me. I mean, I can tell them what we should do, it's just that I don't really enjoy it. I know a guy who I type as Fe subtype and he seems to be very active, actually he's a bit too much to me lol.

Anyway. Duality is new to me and I should learn how to deal with it.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Lol I never thought this was particularly "extreme", but I definitely don't resist when people try to move me around, and I appreciate when people are confident enough to do so
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐