Member Questionnaire 1 (heartbone)
What is beauty? What is love?
First of all I want to say that I love beauty and I love love!
Beauty would be something that touches your soul and heart and it makes you feel so many things coming from a positive light, it could be from a song or poem to a gorgeous fairy-tale like castle filled with flowers and it makes you feel like you're in a fantasy book!!! (love that so much!) Of course, some people would define it as something aesthetically pleasing but I like to get deeper into that because the definition I gave is very beautiful lol!
Love is kinda hard to explain,,, in fact some may say it's impossible to explain but I like to believe everything is possible! Love is a beautiful feeling,,, it's like beauty turned into a feeling, like, something touches you so much you feel like exploding into little hearts (that sounds cheesy sorry xD) ok maybe I can't explain it but it's a beautiful feeling!!!
What are your most important values?
It's kinda hard to explain your values, but I can try! I value positivity and happiness so much! I value kindness and compassion and making other people happy as well as authenticity and self-expression and uniqueness and imagination and creativity! And standing up for what you think is right and being brave!!!
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Ok,,, I don't have a set belief or religion. I like to believe anything is possible, these beliefs started for a reason and there's a reason people believe in them so strongly, I don't know how to explain but I like to have my mind open. I just don't think there's nothing beyond the physical out there, I do think there's some sort of special force in this world I just don't know what.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
HORRIBLE. I don't understand why that even has to happen! Why would you hurt innocent people so horribly? Why would you go into war and sacrifice people who didn't choose to be there? It's so horrible and I don't understand it.

Power to me is a lot of things, it's defined as a strong influence someone has or can have, like, if I told a group of people right now that we should all destroy pyramids because it's things aliens built to control us and conquer us all (I don't actually believe that it's just an example lol!) they would pass me off as crazy, but if someone with power does it, a lot of people would probably believe that and go destroy them. Maybe it's a bit of a ridiculous example but sort of like that!
I believe a lot of people who shouldn't hold so much power and in this world there is so much power in the wrong hands, some power we don't even notice but it influences us every day!
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Uhhh I don't know, I don't usually keep track of my long conversations l and my memory is bad lol xD

I'm interested in many things! Mainly writing and costume design! I usually merge them and design clothes for the characters in each scene!
I like writing because I get so many ideas for stories I want to tell and I want to share them! There's worlds and characters and rich backstories I want to share and escape to a fantasy world I made up! It makes me feel so excited!!!
I like costume design because of how much potential there is! It's not just "put this character on a pretty dress", it's much more than that! There's so much opportunity for symbolism, tying how a character dresses to their personality, showing how they express themselves and where they are in the story!
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Not really, I don't care much. I mean it's important but it rather bores me. I'm not very focused on my body tbh ;0;
What do you think of daily chores?
I get very lazy with them but once I start doing them with some music on I kinda have fun! Unless it's washing dishes,,, I get very grossed out by wet food xD
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
My favorite film is Tangled! I like the Harry Potter books (though I don't like the author! Or the movies,,, once I read the books they started to annoy me heh &#128517, I like fantasy-romance books a lot! I like Disney films, my favorite show is Anne with an E, anddd yes!
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
This question baffles me because I can't remember everything I've cried and smiled about heh! Or anything at all tbh my memory gets very blurry. I usually smile a lot and I'm a very smiley person, and many things make me cry too since I'm very sensitive. For example I cried when in 7th grade the history teacher made us watch a film about the Holocaust in class and well I felt horrible due to how the people lived and how horrible it was for them and how scared and horrible they must feel and imagining myself in their place too and how horrible people could become,,, it was horrible!
I also cried when I got some really bad news I cried A LOT and when I was left without friends sometimes I still cry about that.
But I do smile more than I cry! I just can't think of specific examples because crying is usually due to bigger events since smiling is something I do 1928476779238047632901874924376389 times a day! xD
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Haven't found that yet! Don't get me wrong, I love my family sososososososoosososooooooooooooo much and love being with them!!! It's not like I don't feel I belong them I do 100%! Just not this big feeling of fulfillment and feeling like I can say and do and be what/whoever I want to do/be!
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My sensitivity, I'm very very sensitive and often try to escape and withdraw and ignore things as much as I can and put my rose-colored glasses back on because negativity overwhelms me sooooooooooooo easily and I'd say that's my biggest weakness!
I dislike that about myself, as well as many things! Like sometimes I fear I'm stupid, I'm too easily distracted and don't learn from my mistakes because I always think things will be different, how I'm lazy and can't get to be my ideal self despite trying to be.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My positivity and optimism! How I'm able to turn things around and despite getting upset easily, it usually doesn't last long and I'll stay positive!
I like that about myself! I also care a lot about others and I empathize easily and like to help people!
I also like to think I'm creative and I have a big imagination sooo I like that too!
In what areas of your life would you like help?
School, confidence, being myself, social anxiety!
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I don't really know what to answer tbh 😅
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Like: Being supportive, open-minded, accepting, easygoing
Dislike: Being fake, talking behind people's backs, being manipulative and making fun of other people
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I LOVELOVELOVE ROMACE! Though I've never had a crush xD
Though I still love it! I love the idea of having a romantic soulmate, and falling in love slowly yet so deeply! Someone who loves you as you are and you love as they are (in my case, he) I love that idea soso much!

I want for my true love to be supportive, protective, cares a lot about my feelings and wants to make me feel happy!
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Uhhh if I were to raise a child right now my main concern would be that I'm too young-
But if we're talking about years in the future it depends because I don't know where I would be in life, my money, house, maturity etc!
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends on the belief and how I feel about it!
If I feel not so strongly about it, I'd be a bit annoyed inward but not say anything outwardly, in fact I'd probably want to change the topic.
If I feel strongly about it, maybe I'd say something but regret it and try to change the topic as soon as possible!
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
My relationship with society is complicated! -_-
I love people and have so much faith in them! But at the same time the typical society we talk about kinda annoys m heh xD
I see most people as good and with a lot of potential to be awesome people!
One strong problem in society I'd say would be how judgy some people can be, always finding something to complain about. Like,,, you say something and people complain, you say the opposite and people complain and stuff! -_-
Some people are so afraid to be and express themselves (heh me (and others ofc I mean that I have this problem)) because many people judge everything and stuff it makes me angry 😅
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't have friends,,, it used to happen naturally and it's usually people who seem to like me for me and stuff!
Around close friends I used to be a stereotypical ENFP 7w6 lol! xD
I'm super talkative and energetic and optimistic and enthusiastic and more assertive and super expressive!
How do you behave around strangers?
Around strangers however, I used to be the same but ever since I was like 12 I started being super shy and I've felt trapped and super anxious, I act almost aloof and I hate it!

Thank you for reading this, hopefully someone can type me and hopefully I wasn't annoying! 💛