Thread: Chemistry Elements to work on New Model.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chemistry Elements to work on New Model.

Not sure if this really is worth it for having an advanced version of obsolete Socionics Model that isn't against the other Model. And since I've figured out on how the exchange of information works on IME, (you can take a look at here to see it) I've decided to make a lot of research, in which, probably take a lot of time since I'd have to re-define everything to fit in the general understanding of Socionics according to the picture that I currently have, and those would be used to create a new model based on Atoms and Nukes... yep.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the model you’re talking about? You’re inventing it?

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CyRiTzu View Post
    Not sure if this really is worth it for having an advanced version of obsolete Socionics Model that isn't against the other Model. And since I've figured out on how the exchange of information works on IME, (you can take a look at here to see it) I've decided to make a lot of research, in which, probably take a lot of time since I'd have to re-define everything to fit in the general understanding of Socionics according to the picture that I currently have, and those would be used to create a new model based on Atoms and Nukes... yep.
    u better have a good idea for what u are doing. relating and translating it to chemistry sounds intriguing especially as it relates to how I perceive things in general. any definition u can translate into another one to still carry the same meaning. this needs to be done for information condesnation in the terms used. if not done things can get too complicated/unecesarily demanding for the calculations. like solving a math problem there are better and worse solutions. people find patterns formulas and relationships to make things easier to keep track of and take out a lot of possibilities for errors.

i dont see much of a purpose for any model besides the original jungian model. other models may give way for more specific typification of someone but u can split subtypes forever until u start defining each very particular individual as a subtype where a "type" is a general label that goes past its purpose to give indication at that point.
    yet i dont want to discourage u if u have something valuable in mind.

perception goes to analysis and then back to memory where it is refered to as perception? analysis is also a percpetion of things in the perception. thats laso comparing perceptions to other perceptions. a thought is as much a perception. B is primary A is secondary. that picture is when all is going well.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What is the model you’re talking about? You’re inventing it?
    Well, maybe yes or no. I don't know yet, but let's see.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CyRiTzu View Post
    Creating a model based on another seemingly unrelated one seems like a bit of a bad idea. You can use different concepts which you think are similar between them, but trying to rip it piece for piece isn't going to lead to accurate predictions.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Creating a model based on another seemingly unrelated one seems like a bit of a bad idea. You can use different concepts which you think are similar between them, but trying to rip it piece for piece isn't going to lead to accurate predictions.
    Well, what would be your opinion for that? I wonder, but since I've posted once and it was about atomic definitions of IME, it probably makes sense.
    I even have used it to explain how Fe would get along with Ni better than Si, in which Nickel and Silicon by the periodic table.

I typically have some things to experiment before doing something so hopefully, I know what I'd be going for.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    u better have a good idea for what u are doing. relating and translating it to chemistry sounds intriguing especially as it relates to how I perceive things in general. any definition u can translate into another one to still carry the same meaning. this needs to be done for information condesnation in the terms used. if not done things can get too complicated/unecesarily demanding for the calculations. like solving a math problem there are better and worse solutions. people find patterns formulas and relationships to make things easier to keep track of and take out a lot of possibilities for errors.
    I hope so.

i dont see much of a purpose for any model besides the original jungian model. other models may give way for more specific typification of someone but u can split subtypes forever until u start defining each very particular individual as a subtype where a "type" is a general label that goes past its purpose to give indication at that point.
    Don't you mean Model J? And also, that actually makes sense but as to me, I could use something to create something of course.

yet i dont want to discourage u if u have something valuable in mind.

perception goes to analysis and then back to memory where it is refered to as perception? analysis is also a percpetion of things in the perception. thats laso comparing perceptions to other perceptions. a thought is as much a perception. B is primary A is secondary. that picture is when all is going well.
    Yes, but causation of perception is p, while causation of judgment is j. And it depends on what you mean by "A thought" though, simply to say that the informational metabolism of elements would have this kind of exchange to move into an information from another information back and forth to gain the most reliable data as well. In which, it means that isn't just one, but two elements work simultaneously to exchange information around each other, in which would be processed by the base as the decision maker.

Markov's chain explained visually

The Structure and Elements of Socionics Model A by Victor Gulenko

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those elements by themselves are mechanisms. mechanisms are information structures and metabolize information in of themselves. as they are information structures/complexes it means that they as elements working to exchange information are information that exchanges information. Information is like water so it can have infinite amount of information elements that interchange between each other. One information implies every other information. Two elements as the two main functions serve to the define the rest. If u only use one function as a element then u would have 8 types instead of 16. I say this bc a “thought” can be that kind of information. It always needs to travel through some kind of filtration to be “perceived”innitially in the first place. Defining the second function is a differentiation that splits into LII and LSI subtypes of Ti and it gives more specific differences that define the two.

What defines a decision maker? What makes it so that decision is decided? When there are no more possibilities being perceived or too many to analyse? what makes it be too many? nvm there must be cognitive limitations at which point u cant think anymore.

causation of perception is p, while causation of judgment is j

I don’t understand what’s the difference between J and P. What makes it so that when Ni Je perceives things is different from Ji Ne reasoning principles/constructing systems?

I want to care

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those elements by themselves are mechanisms. mechanisms are information structures and metabolize information in of themselves. as they are information structures/complexes it means that they as elements working to exchange information are information that exchanges information. Information is like water so it can have infinite amount of information elements that interchange between each other. One information implies every other information. Two elements as the two main functions serve to the define the rest. If u only use one function as a element then u would have 8 types instead of 16. I say this bc a “thought” can be that kind of information. It always needs to travel through some kind of filtration to be “perceived” innitially in the first place. Defining the second function is a differentiation that splits into LII and LSI subtypes of Ti and it gives more specific differences that define the two.
    Not exactly like a water but I got what you meant here

What defines a decision maker? What makes it so that decision is decided? When there are no more possibilities being perceived or too many to analyse? what makes it be too many? nvm there must be cognitive limitations at which point u cant think anymore.
    Base/Lead as the main voice of the system. The process of each element is the continuation of each ego block and at last but not least, functional model. I'd say that the problem of "having too many data" would be compensated by the reactive and private elements in the ID block. And then, I don't think that the cognitive limitation is that absolute as well, as it depends on capability of each person to absorb the information. Also, the dimensionality aspect, despite being considered as useless to some, I could see how it's that relevant... and maybe it's time to consider that after the Time (4D), there will be Space (5D), something that I consider as the realm of Demonstrative function.

I don’t understand what’s the difference between J and P. What makes it so that when Ni Je perceives things is different from Ji Ne reasoning principles/constructing systems?
    Hmmmm, probably you should consider this at one point. Irrational types would perceive things directly, not trying to filter the information first, hence Rational types has either an external or internal priori to be defined as a part of their judgment. So, it's rather about what do you prefer more in perceiving situation? Accepting it directly to change your opinion later (Irrational) or contemplating it first then accept it (Rational)? Do you tend to perceive (p) or judge (j) a situation first according to the causation of reasoning?
    However, there are nuances that can be contemplated later on due to variables.

As for Ji-Ne vs Ni-Je, I believe it's quite clear, especially by Dichotomies and Cognition style.
    LII: Holographical-Panoramic (Global Overview)
    ILI: Dialectical-Algorithmic (Contradicting Thesis)
    IEI: Vortical-Synergetic (Chaotic Opportunism)
    EII: Casual-Deterministic (Determined Cause)

And by this, we could see that the Introverted base that is rational has a clarity over the relation of ethics or logics around them, while the irrational type doesn't, so they either use the rational creative element either as a tool to express themselves or elaborate their irrationality.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 11-01-2021 at 09:10 AM. Reason: OCD

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont comprehend causaility. for example an event in the future can cause an event in the past that leads to it, example the reality of a cooked steak caused the past of it being cooked. i make no difference between perception and judgement as everything u perceive is defined by how ur mind understands (judges?) it. for example, when u solve a novel problem and the solution comes to you, is it a perception, or a thought. did complex interplay of atoms and inert forcecs of the unieverse cause/manifest ur existenmce, or did ur existence cause/manifest itself through the complex interplay of inert forces of the universe. with timelines of th efuture and the past, is there a general pattern of how things happen and will happen, that u can alter some things but at the same time have certain events/qualities of events be a given inevitable? inert forces are the obvious example, but at the same time it could be a certain person dies in a certain period of time. its hard for me to explain because i dont understand what my mind once did, but the future and the past are not how ppl think they are.

every part of the mental model has to be reasoned with other parts. when i perceive something its through the filter of previous perceptions and analysis, hence its analyzed already, but at the same time im also analyzing it in the moment, trying to make associations and definitions, while there are ones already there, vaguely, which also fluctuates.
    @Philotheist

I want to care

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i dont comprehend causaility. for example an event in the future can cause an event in the past that leads to it, example the reality of a cooked steak caused the past of it being cooked. i make no difference between perception and judgement as everything u perceive is defined by how ur mind understands (judges?) it. for example, when u solve a novel problem and the solution comes to you, is it a perception, or a thought. did complex interplay of atoms and inert forcecs of the unieverse cause/manifest ur existenmce, or did ur existence cause/manifest itself through the complex interplay of inert forces of the universe. with timelines of th efuture and the past, is there a general pattern of how things happen and will happen, that u can alter some things but at the same time have certain events/qualities of events be a given inevitable? inert forces are the obvious example, but at the same time it could be a certain person dies in a certain period of time. its hard for me to explain because i dont understand what my mind once did, but the future and the past are not how ppl think they are.

every part of the mental model has to be reasoned with other parts. when i perceive something its through the filter of previous perceptions and analysis, hence its analyzed already, but at the same time im also analyzing it in the moment, trying to make associations and definitions, while there are ones already there, vaguely, which also fluctuates.
    @Philotheist

I do not believe that the future causes the past. Quantum experiments which are said to show this (the delayed choice experiment) do not actually show this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQv5CVELG3U

Just because you can imagine something, that does not make it feasible.

In the latest models of the universe, researchers tried to build a universe from dynamic triangles, and the universes kept collapsing. Only by introducing Causality (CDT) were they able to get the thing to exist in a way that remotely resembles our universe.

Section 2.2: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...aOsl5lVY5TfIqJ

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I do not believe that the future causes the past. Quantum experiments which are said to show this (the delayed choice experiment) do not actually show this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQv5CVELG3U

Just because you can imagine something, that does not make it feasible.

In the latest models of the universe, researchers tried to build a universe from dynamic triangles, and the universes kept collapsing. Only by introducing Causality (CDT) were they able to get the thing to exist in a way that remotely resembles our universe.

Section 2.2: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...aOsl5lVY5TfIqJ
    muscle function pressuring the brain differently allows for different cognitive abilites. u are supposed to have all of them including Te Ni which i have experienced to be about things like this. my undertstanding is too vague now so i have to rely on u making sense of what my brain can fart out. causality beyond the commoner conceptualization is interrelatedness/Ni ripple/butterfly effect. there are holes in imagination like some people cant imagine movement or cecrtain movements, certain objects, certain properties of objects like spatial positions, colors, textures, spatial positions of colors and textures absolutely every single aspect of conception that's available or not to u. in that sense what u can imagine is not feasible (hole/realistic). the brain is a projector, an actor and a mirror for the universe and the primordial will, what u imagine may not be feasible bc of its flaws but in a sense u are only capable of imagining feasible things. causality would be structure/measurement itself. the mind is a measuring tool. u are supposed to enact the primordial will through conceiving things and thus making them feasible. when u "realize" something as in "understand" u also bring it to reality as in practical reality, at the same time its something that came beyond it. an ILI/LIE told me about scientists discovering a vacuum in the brain that's like a wormhole? as energy/movement is teleportation and thats how ur mind works.
    Only by introducing Causality (CDT) were they able to get the thing to exist in a way that remotely resembles our universe.
    this also sounds a bit like conforming to personal bias. meaning make a model of the universe that resemebles OUR but its OUR understanding > our bias. my point is there might be something beyond that's also beyond our understanding (measurement/conception), if u cant conceptualize it > its not feasible. here we bring the manifestation and Ni Fe spiritual shit where the mind creates reality. i feel sick struggling to understand the video yet its fun.

the mind is the measurement that aligns imagination (prim will) with reality (structure), union of opposites

reality as a measurement is an illusion caused by separation from one whole so that uare able to experience the limits in which u exist that define ur reality. universe looping on itself and repetition > pattern.

its like F is clashing with T in my mind. comprehension of 4 dimensions fluctuates, invisible perspective > personality switch and so cognitive pattern to grasp concepts as pressented but im trying to unite them together because both are lacking.

causality is flow implying directionality. the current holds things together and gets them moving?
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 11-02-2021 at 10:41 AM.

I want to care

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont comprehend causaility. for example an event in the future can cause an event in the past that leads to it, example the reality of a cooked steak caused the past of it being cooked. i make no difference between perception and judgement as everything u perceive is defined by how ur mind understands (judges?) it. for example, when u solve a novel problem and the solution comes to you, is it a perception, or a thought. did complex interplay of atoms and inert forcecs of the unieverse cause/manifest ur existenmce, or did ur existence cause/manifest itself through the complex interplay of inert forces of the universe. with timelines of th efuture and the past, is there a general pattern of how things happen and will happen, that u can alter some things but at the same time have certain events/qualities of events be a given inevitable?@Philotheist
    Your questions, apparently, end up being a confusion despite point out the same thing, which is the existence of being in accordance to the timeline itself. It's both perception and thought that we used to solve the problem, however, we should understand that there has to be a construction of building, while the question here would be "What is the foundation of human's mind to create either a perception or thought?", this is something that I encountered to be a very common question. It's rather about the cause and effect, we have a cause to do something according to the precaution of either perception of thought or the thought of perception, and that means to be an in-depth, no matter it's analytical/synthetic, form of thinking to deduce the conclusion according to the well-known evidence. Spontaneously, perception would receive a hunch first before the thought, they are receptive to the environment since they have a likelihood to interact with the world, no matter if their energy direction is introverted or extroverted, and this essential definition seems to be enough in defining whether someone perceives things first to think about it latter or the opposite/vice versa.

inert forces are the obvious example, but at the same time it could be a certain person dies in a certain period of time. its hard for me to explain because i dont understand what my mind once did, but the future and the past are not how ppl think they are.
    Makes sense.

I see, the perceptions and analysis can also be akin to the differentiation of thinking based of experience or own reasoning, so it actually is reasonable for that one.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nitinol's unusual properties are derived from a reversible solid-state phase transformation known as a martensitic transformation, between two different martensite crystal phases, requiring 10,000–20,000 psi (69–138 MPa) of mechanical stress. At high temperatures, nitinol assumes an interpenetrating simple cubic structure referred to as austenite (also known as the parent phase). At low temperatures, nitinol spontaneously transforms to a more complicated monoclinic crystal structure known as martensite (daughter phase). There are four transition temperatures associated to the austenite-to-martensite and martensite-to-austenite transformations. Starting from full austenite, martensite begins to form as the alloy is cooled to the so-called martensite start temperature, or Ms, and the temperature at which the transformation is complete is called the martensite finish temperature, or Mf. When the alloy is fully martensite and is subjected to heating, austenite starts to form at the austenite start temperature, As, and finishes at the austenite finish temperature, Af.

A great deal of pressure can be produced by preventing the reversion of deformed martensite to austenite—from 35,000 psi (240 MPa) to, in many cases, more than 100,000 psi (690 MPa). One of the reasons that nitinol works so hard to return to its original shape is that it is not just an ordinary metal alloy, but what is known as an intermetallic compound. In an ordinary alloy, the constituents are randomly positioned in the crystal lattice; in an ordered intermetallic compound, the atoms (in this case, nickel and titanium) have very specific locations in the lattice. The fact that nitinol is an intermetallic is largely responsible for the complexity in fabricating devices made from the alloy.

Seems to be congruent towards what I need on developing the compartmental phase of Ni as a tool paired with the creative program of Ti. And as I said, it's still working in progress. Perhaps, would have to make a synthetic version of these elements to be complemented into a single type. As for the fact that "nitinol is an intermetallic is largely responsible for the complexity in fabricating devices made from the alloy.", it's probably due to the algorithm of digits/lexemes in which were to be made by the nitinol seems to be one way to enhance the fluidity of process thus keep an eye out towards the level of impairment to be stable in any circumstantial effects. However, so far, the reason is unknown so I could only make a hypothetical reasoning according to what has been explained by this and it could be furtherly elaborated by these schematic 3D pictures below:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...sformation.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Ni_content.jpg

There were some stuff that might explain the way how Nitinol, or allegedly known as NiTi, works to be deformed into a new shape due to its superelasticity:

"When a shape memory alloy is in its martensitic form, it is easily deformed to a new shape. However, when the alloy is heated through its transformation temperatures, it reverts to austenite and recovers its previous shape with great force. This process is known as shape memory."

Sources:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel...ginal%20shape.

https://matthey.com/en/products-and-...s-nitinol-work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Metaphor; 12-25-2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: OCD

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it's probably one of the worst ideas I could've tried but not for the sake of accuracy.
    I prefer to see how those things evolve in the end, or just observe them.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron

"Iron (Fe) shows the characteristic chemical properties of the transition metals, namely the ability to form variable oxidation states differing by steps of one and a very large coordination and organometallic chemistry: indeed, it was the discovery of an iron compound, Ferrocene, that revolutionized the latter field in the 1950s. Iron is sometimes considered as a prototype for the entire block of transition metals, due to its abundance and the immense role it has played in the technological progress of humanity. Its 26 electrons are arranged in the configuration [Ar]3d64s2, of which the 3d and 4s electrons are relatively close in energy, and thus it can lose a variable number of electrons and there is no clear point where further ionization becomes unprofitable."

"Iron is by far the most reactive element in its group; it is pyrophoric when finely divided and dissolves easily in dilute acids, giving Fe 2+. However, it does not react with concentrated nitric acid and other oxidizing acids due to the formation of an impervious oxide layer, which can nevertheless react with hydrochloric acid. High purity iron, called electrolytic iron, is considered to be resistant to rust, due to its oxide layer."

From here, it seems that Fe or Extraverted Ethics is an element whereas it has an ability to know the energy of emotion that is being transmitted from a person to others by using their creative function as an instrument of elaboration to be more engaging in communicating with others in the media of environment:

"The most abundant iron isotope 56 Fe is of particular interest to nuclear scientists because it represents the most common endpoint of nucleosynthesis. Since 56 Ni (14 alpha particles) is easily produced from lighter nuclei in the alpha process in nuclear reactions in supernovae (see silicon burning process), it is the endpoint of fusion chains inside extremely massive stars, since addition of another alpha particle, resulting in 60Zn, requires a great deal more energy. This 56 Ni, which has a half-life of about 6 days, is created in quantity in these stars, but soon decays by two successive positron emissions within supernova decay products in the supernova remnant gas cloud, first to radioactive 56Co, and then to stable 56Fe. As such, iron is the most abundant element in the core of red giants, and is the most abundant metal in iron meteorites and in the dense metal cores of planets such as Earth. It is also very common in the universe, relative to other stable metals of approximately the same atomic weight. Iron is the sixth most abundant element in the universe, and the most common refractory element."

"Although a further tiny energy gain could be extracted by synthesizing 62 Ni, which has a marginally higher binding energy than 56 Fe, conditions in stars are unsuitable for this process. Element production in supernovas and distribution on Earth greatly favor iron over nickel, and in any case, 56 Fe still has a lower mass per nucleon than 62 Ni due to its higher fraction of lighter protons. Hence, elements heavier than iron require a supernova for their formation, involving rapid neutron capture by starting 56 Fe nuclei."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrataenite

"FeNi easily forms into a cubic crystal structure, but does not have magnetic anisotropy in this form. Three variants of the L10tetragonal crystal structure have been found, as chemical ordering can occur along any of the three axes."

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2007/2007.02177.pdf

"It is seen that among all the systems, FeNiL10 (tetrataenite) phase has the highest theoretical value ofenergy product (320 kJ/m3), which is the figure of merit of ahard magnetic material. Thus, this phase has been consideredas the most promising substitution material for permanentmagnets application. However, the search for substitutivematerials requires development of new approaches for extrememagnetic properties formation. Thus, the primarily aim of ourwork is to explore some new techniques for production of thedesired phase."

This might describe how unstable the Tetrataenite (FeNi) is, and the way how it needs to hoard on resources by seeking for a firm structure.

"Evaluated by means of SPD method value of HA = 18 kOe isclose to experimental data for FeNi L10 phase. To enhance theanisotropy field, which in turn is a key factor for permanentmagnets application, and to produce textured material it isproposed to modify shape of the particles and bring it to theanisotropic form, for instance nanorods or nanotubes.Developed in our work approach enhances the diffusion rate insolid state and can be used for stabilization of 'new' compoundsin a low-temperature region (below 320 °C) of phase diagramsof materials with a high melting temperature (above 1500 °C).Some of these low temperature phases could become newsubstitution phases with extreme magnetic characteristics andlow production costs."

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watched throughout the explanation on video instead, yet I found it to be a rather intriguing that I got an impression that the host of that video was some kind of an LIE-Ni that happens to troll everyone around the explanation that I've discerned thoroughly according to the step-by-step, hence made me to repeat some scenes all over again without using that re-wind "feature" that has been made on that video.

The explanation was great, probably perfect but noticed that there were some questions that might appear to be somewhat stubborn:

Would you say that the past communicates with the future by re-occurring the similar patterns according to the existed information instead of being a tad delayed according to the causal perspective of future? Hence if so, then how do you think the time works to produce the effect of time relativity to be measured specifically without uncertainty from amassing those particles that being carried by the lights to invent the concept of time machine?

I also read the link that were to be given, which is about the-notorious-delayed-choice-quantum-eraser and I might conclude some things:

- The perspective of observation might end up being imaginable despite being done realistically

- Misinformation is caused due to the similar patterns that being re-occurred towards the same patterns to be algorithmically portrayed into the differentiation of information. In fact, there has to be some causes between two different "ways", which are "process" and "result" from the wave-a-like particles to make the nonsense of environment albeit it's not even a wave, since electron is the wave itself, not necessarily having a different mechanism as to how it works.

- Electron doesn't make a "decision" at all, neither does it have a direction, they simply direct it without having an intention to know how it goes. And it doesn't matter whether it makes choices or not at this point, since it's just a particle or an elementary function of universe to measure the quantity of materials rather than being a device to invent the time machine. Albeit, despite I think time machine can also be invented, it's not in a way of this while the definition of time itself is flawed and therefore people, including those researchers, aren't as advanced or thorough enough to re-invent the concept of time, let alone building a time machine as well.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

muscle function pressuring the brain differently allows for different cognitive abilities. u are supposed to have all of them including Te Ni which i have experienced to be about things like this. causality beyond the commoner conceptualization is interrelatedness/Ni ripple/butterfly effect. there are holes in imagination like some people cant imagine movement or cecrtain movements, certain objects, certain properties of objects like spatial positions, colors, textures, spatial positions of colors and textures absolutely every single aspect of conception that's available or not to u. in that sense what u can imagine is not feasible (hole/realistic). the brain is a projector, an actor and a mirror for the universe and the primordial will, what u imagine may not be feasible bc of its flaws but in a sense u are only capable of imagining feasible things. causality would be structure/measurement itself. the mind is a measuring tool. u are supposed to enact the primordial will through conceiving things and thus making them feasible. when u "realize" something as in "understand" u also bring it to reality as in practical reality, at the same time its something that came beyond it. an ILI/LIE told me about scientists discovering a vacuum in the brain that's like a wormhole? as energy/movement is teleportation and thats how ur mind works.

this also sounds a bit like conforming to personal bias. meaning make a model of the universe that resemebles OUR but its OUR understanding > our bias. my point is there might be something beyond that's also beyond our understanding (measurement/conception), if u cant conceptualize it > its not feasible. here we bring the manifestation and Ni Fe spiritual shit where the mind creates reality. i feel sick struggling to understand the video yet its fun.

the mind is the measurement that aligns imagination (prim will) with reality (structure), union of opposites

reality as a measurement is an illusion caused by separation from one whole so that uare able to experience the limits in which u exist that define ur reality. universe looping on itself and repetition > pattern.

its like F is clashing with T in my mind. comprehension of 4 dimensions fluctuates, invisible perspective > personality switch and so cognitive pattern to grasp concepts as pressented but im trying to unite them together because both are lacking.

causality is flow implying directionality. the current holds things together and gets them moving?
    I mean, it's as simplistic as point A -> B but with a lot of complicated processes. As for the teleportation stuff, I did have an experiment to convert the visualization into bits that works such as descriptions or scenarios. Also, something that beyond "our" understanding probably doesn't exist, so we should keep in mind that skeptical attitude towards possibilities. Since it seems to me that, despite the discoveries have been a quite fascinating thing to do, it's rather fine to say, being grounded would have a better outcome, but doesn't mean we are unable to imagine things according to the dozen of scenarios you do have inside your mind. In other words, if something is possible then doesn't mean it actually happens.

About that "vacuum on brain" one, I thought you meant this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

It doesn't exactly work as such though. I'd rather say a complicated one would have done this case, but the conversion of entropy seems to make enough sense as well. However, doesn't mean it can be applicable to a certain extent. Cognitive dissonance exists, and I'm the one who have a belief that our brain might have wired differently to suit the skill we do possess in real life being mentally represented as a "disorder" or "impairment", albeit it's best to take it with a grain of salt since you don't even know how it works or what you actually are talking about. Just to keep in mind that the Boltzmann brain is stated as an "abnormal" observation of mind according to the specific experience therefore isn't certainly to be the common occurrence, or defines the feasibility. Yet perhaps, I'm not the only one who think that the brain really is connected to the psyche and embodied functions of embeds that are full of memories like an ENIAC that later to be a Personal Computer due to the innovation and invention, as we might re-create the full-conscious automation of functional brain, but that's probably just in-my-head's conjecture.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/s...20211226054153

However, Kashiwabara et al. (2014) determined experimentally that Te(VI) is incorporated into ferrihydrite by co-precipitation, as the Te(VI) octahedron is similar to Fe(III) but unlike the Se(VI) tetrahedron, and Te(IV) is not oxidized by ferrihydrite, indicating that the variations in the Te/Se ratio are yet to be fully understood. From another perspective, at lower oxygenation levels, Te might be more readily sequestered into reducing environments than at higher oxygenation levels. This is consistent with the occurrence of Te enrichments in Proterozoic reduction spheroids reported here. Notably, Fe(III) reducing bacteria that are implicated in the leaching of iron oxide grain coatings, can concentrate both Se and Te (Klonowska et al., 2005, Kim et al., 2013).

There remains the question of why such a rare element as Te should be concentrated to the degree observed. The high concentration could reflect anomalous availability. Tellurium and gold are present at relatively high levels in Archean and Palaeoproterozoic rocks, often together as gold telluride minerals (e.g. Bierlein et al., 2006, Helt et al., 2014, Large et al., 2015, Rezeau et al., 2017). As these older rocks were being eroded into Mesoproterozoic sediments, as evidenced from age data for detrital zircons (Hawkesworth and Kemp, 2006, Parnell and Lindgren, 2016), Te and Au would have been recycled into the surface environment. Although they do not have distinctive habits, the mineral grains are, however, clearly neoformed from groundwaters during burial diagenesis, not simply concentrations of placer minerals eroded from the source rocks. A placer origin for the tellurides can be excluded for multiple reasons, including (i) an absence of the most common heavy minerals such as zircon and garnet; (ii) a selective distribution of tellurides in the cores of reduction spheroids, although the rest of the host rock has the same grain size; (iii) a size range for the telluride grains less than one tenth of the detrital grains in the host rock; and (iv) grains of several different metallic tellurides in close proximity within a single spheroid in the Belt Supergroup samples.

Our focus on Te and Se shows that:
    i. The spheroids are markedly and consistently enriched in Te.

ii. Discrete telluride minerals were precipitated, including tellurides of mercury, copper, lead and gold.

iii. The abundance of Te relative to Se is greater than in younger spheroids.

We speculate that the occurrence ofTe in Mesoproterozoic continental sediments reflects erosion of older basement sources relatively enriched in Te.