He is a musician and music teacher and while he is very passionate about making music, he said he loves teaching most of all. He cares deeply about his loved ones and will make sure they know this. He is introverted - happiest alone with his guitar or his significant other. He is devoted to and loves his friends, but does not need to be very social ("I would love to live in the country, close enough to the city to go whenever I want, but far enough for friends not to expect me to socialize all the time") . He loves traveling and adventure, but doesn't plan - he loves to figure out things as he goes. He is not very practical and might make decisions in the moment that are not wise for the long run. He is a hard worker, but would love to not have to work and just do the things he loves. He would like to "just live, travel, make music, and play Call of Duty." He is kind, considerate, and loving. He loves to read, have conversations about philosophy, language, the world, and really most things. He doesn't like large groups or people, crowds, or clubbing. His love languages are time spending and acts of service (and maybe touch).

Thank you, lovely people!