3 Thread(s)

Default Mechanics of Se-Ni Duality

TIM
    LIE 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni helps with the MIL and Se makes that happen (prefect authoritarian cupule) . Also the Ni is impressed with how the Se is able to make them and others feel them. Se likes that Ni is able to come up with an authoritative vision. Other wise Se is kinda aimless and is not sure what to believe in and fight for with out Ni injected in.

I think it was said that Big H in WWII had the vision, but it was all the tough old military guys that helped make that a reality. They both back each other.

I had an SEE GF at one point and we got along great for the most part. She was always really eager to do things and ambitious and helped me get motivated as well. She would use me as a brain trust on a lot of things she couldn't or did not feel like thinking through, as she was always in a hurry with something.

BTW, not about evil world taking over bigots, but that was the subject of the article in question.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The premise is based on an assumption that Ni and Se are related to this study. I have no reason to believe either way.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, that was also my first reaction. The article is not about Se-Ni. Let's not associate too much.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think type has any strong association with ideology.