Thread: Weak vs strong si?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Weak vs strong si?

Hello.

How do I know whether my si is strong or weak? I am aware of my body, my bodily sensations are intertwined with my feelings/emotions and I understand my own comfort pretty well but I hate routine household tasks and maintenance, with the exception of cooking. I also like food.
    My aesthetic sense isn't that bad, but I only utilise it when necessary, and I don't care about how my surroundings looks unless it's outright unhygienic. If anything, I only make sure my art looks good, and it still is sort of chaotic and blurry when I'm done.
    In fact, it annoys me when people prefer aesthetic over functionality. At school, it alway pissed me off when teachers marked notebooks based on appearance as that's not the point of a notebook - it's supposed to contain my fucking notes, not look good.

Despite this, I definitely appreciate beauty and aesthetic, and I like to travel to scenic places or enjoy nature.

I usually eat the same food at restaurants. I also like food and I'm trying to combat my sweet tooth every day.

I have this thing where I can instantly recall associated past situations by tasting/smelling something. I can generally remember sensations well.

I sometimes forget to eat despite feeling hungry or do routine things like shower, but it's not a major problem.

One final thing - I'm restless and neurotic and it's not very easy for me to relax. However, I sometimes get into the opposite situation, where I'm too lazy to do anything.

Aren't all humans at least somewhat aware of their flesh prison? What exactly distinguishes strong si from weak si?
    Last edited by d8didiswi; 10-10-2021 at 08:54 PM.