Banned
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tell me what you think my type is - Bluto

I found a questionnaire but I am not answering all of these questions. I will give what I think is relevant information and you can ask me for more information if necessary. I am ENTJ in MBTI and I scored SLE-Ti on a Socionics test I found online.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I like to exercise, lift weights, run, hike, etc. I like the feeling of exerting myself, it relieves stress for me. I like to learn more about personality systems. I don't have many hobbies though.

What are your values, and why?

I value strength, sticking to one's word, doing what you think is right. People that stick to what they believe in no matter what earn great respect from me, even if they don't agree with me.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I like my family well enough, they are my family after all. I have some friends but not a lot. I dislike people that are dishonest and weak. People that talk behind your back and can't be counted on when you need them. I know I will be there for them, I expect the same from them.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I look for those I can rely on as I said above.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I have a problem being too blunt and crass sometimes, I can say what I'm thinking without thinking about how it will sound to others. People say I have no filter. Someone said today I tend to grab things out of peoples hands, that was a new one. I interrupt and I don't listen to others.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself

I like that I have willpower, people say I'm stubborn, I take it as a compliment. My stubbornness has gotten me far.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I already mentioned them above.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I do fine in all areas. I can be impatient and impulsive though.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I don't like to listen to people's stories about their lives, I get very short when I hear about their personal lives. I'm not a good conversation partner.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

My goal is to own a business, but I don't know for what. I just want to make a lot of money.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I probably would buy a big house with a lot of land and retire.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE seems like a good fit, as Se valuing and Fi devaluing seems to be reflected at least in your answers here. I've noticed LIEs, which is sometimes ENTJ in MBTI, do like to hear about people's personal lives to some degree (Fi seeking). The way you value resolve and stubbornnes points to Se valuing. Also mentioning wanting to own a business but not having an idea for what might point to lower Ni? Although it could be age-related if you're very young.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    SLE seems like a good fit, as Se valuing and Fi devaluing seems to be reflected at least in your answers here. I've noticed LIEs, which is sometimes ENTJ in MBTI, do like to hear about people's personal lives to some degree (Fi seeking). The way you value resolve and stubbornnes points to Se valuing. Also mentioning wanting to own a business but not having an idea for what might point to lower Ni? Although it could be age-related if you're very young.

I'm not actually that young anymore. I like to hear about some people's lives, it's just that small talk isn't for me. I can talk to people I know fine.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE seems to fit the best. "I'd like to own a business" is more Gamma but it is a dream of a lot of SLEs too I think. If not SLE than LIE. What you said about what you value- seems almost like Fi dual seeking to me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But your avatar is Beta SLE af though lol.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Most of your answers are just vague alphamaleness but if I had to guess, SLE or LIE.

TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE, or at the very least someone trying to sound SLE.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Most of your answers are just vague alphamaleness but if I had to guess, SLE or LIE.

This itself is a vague statement. Point out specifically where I am vague and I will clear it up for you.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    What are your values, and why?

I value strength, sticking to one's word, doing what you think is right. People that stick to what they believe in no matter what earn great respect from me, even if they don't agree with me.
    - What do you mean by "doing what you think is right?" What is right to you?

- Why do people who stick by what they believe earn your respect?

- Why are you willing to compromise with them?

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I like my family well enough, they are my family after all. I have some friends but not a lot. I dislike people that are dishonest and weak. People that talk behind your back and can't be counted on when you need them. I know I will be there for them, I expect the same from them.
    - Why do you value loyalty so much?

- Why do you dislike dishonesty/weakness?

- Why do you expect loyalty/honesty?

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I have a problem being too blunt and crass sometimes, I can say what I'm thinking without thinking about how it will sound to others. People say I have no filter. Someone said today I tend to grab things out of peoples hands, that was a new one. I interrupt and I don't listen to others.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself

I like that I have willpower, people say I'm stubborn, I take it as a compliment. My stubbornness has gotten me far.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I already mentioned them above.
    - Your weaknesses are also your strengths? Explain.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I do fine in all areas. I can be impatient and impulsive though.
    - How do you know you are doing fine in all areas?

- Why/how are you impatient and impulsive?

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

My goal is to own a business, but I don't know for what. I just want to make a lot of money.
    - Why do you want to own a business?

- Why do you want to make a lot of money?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- What do you mean by "doing what you think is right?" What is right to you?

- Why do people who stick by what they believe earn your respect?
    I respect someone who has the backbone to stick with what they believe in. People believe in different things so I can't say for certain what that would be exactly.

- Why are you willing to compromise with them?
    I didn't say I would compromise with them.

- Why do you value loyalty so much?
    People are hard to trust, I judge trustworthiness by someones actions.

- Why do you dislike dishonesty/weakness?
    For the same reason, if someone is weak and dishonest they cannot be trusted.

- Why do you expect loyalty/honesty?
    The world is a harsh place, I need people I can trust around me so I can navigate the world easier. People know, have, do, things that I don't, so having others around to help me is preferable.

- Your weaknesses are also your strengths? Explain.
    My weaknesses previously mentioned were "I have a problem being too blunt and crass sometimes, I can say what I'm thinking without thinking about how it will sound to others. People say I have no filter. Someone said today I tend to grab things out of peoples hands, that was a new one. I interrupt and I don't listen to others."

- How do you know you are doing fine in all areas?
    I have achieved much of what I want out of life so far, so I would consider that doing fine.

- Why/how are you impatient and impulsive?
    I am impulsive and impatient in general, I could come up with an exhaustive list of examples but that would be unnecessary.

- Why do you want to own a business?

- Why do you want to make a lot of money?
    Why does anyone want to make a lot of money? I want to own a business because I don't like working for anyone and I admire the freedom of owning your own business.