Thread: GeoRevival's questionnaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post GeoRevival's questionnaire

It's gone. Gone with the winds.
    Last edited by GeoRevival; 01-09-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Not IME. Geometry goes brrrrr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?
    If I don't have a breaking news to tell everyone, I don't need attention, so I don't seek it out.
    But if accidentally everyone notices me and I'm fine, I will be fine with it.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I would help people in trouble if I have the ability, but I don't view it as my responsibility, and I don't expect it from others.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?
    Give them some tissues, gently tell them "It's fine, I'm here". Then if they have the ability to speak, ask them what happened.
    I won't feel something after they tell me that. If they tell me sad news, I will feel sad. If they are bullied I would be angry.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I'm a little worried about if not serve a tech company, what can I do to for a living. But it still has a long time for me to figure it out.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I'm a radical atheist, that's means I don't believe any superpower is above me and I should align with them.
    The reason is identical to the next answer.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.
    That people should follow subtle rules. People should be polite, men should help women, it's necessary to be patriotic, a job is essential for self-actualization, etc.
    These rules are not carefully considered and can't create consistent values, and become an obstacle in achieving your agency.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, some form of NT is obvious, and you sound introverted. I was considering ILE but you seem insufficiently attention seeking, and pretty terse in your speaking style (more contained than Ne base and EP temperament). My first impression would be LII, the skepticism towards blindly accepted norms and strength of belief, or should I say lack thereof (radical atheist), steers me towards Ti base too. ILI is also probable, but my grasp of that type is weaker, others can probably expand further. Some of the talking points on scorn towards artificial politeness could imply a dislike towards Fe-Ego communication styles, so IMO it is a toss up. I again think other more senior members could provide clarity here.

Just my 2¢.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Well, some form of NT is obvious, and you sound introverted. I was considering ILE but you seem insufficiently attention seeking, and pretty terse in your speaking style (more contained than Ne base and EP temperament). My first impression would be LII, the skepticism towards blindly accepted norms and strength of belief, or should I say lack thereof (radical atheist), steers me towards Ti base too. ILI is also probable, but my grasp of that type is weaker, others can probably expand further. Some of the talking points on scorn towards artificial politeness could imply a dislike towards Fe-Ego communication styles, so IMO it is a toss up. I again think other more senior members could provide clarity here.
    These are actually the three types I'm considering :)
    I may be drained in organizing the language though, I'm not a native English speaker.
    If I can use my native language I should have more to say

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII seems possible. You could try posting some answers in your native language and maybe someone here can type you based on that. Personality can change a lot when switching languages, not just the style of writing but the core personality too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    LII seems possible. You could try posting some answers in your native language and maybe someone here can type you based on that. Personality can change a lot when switching languages, not just the style of writing but the core personality too.
    How can the core personality change? I noticed different thinking approaches were taken when using different languages,
    as the languages themselves have different structures. But I don't think that would influence the core personality in socionics sense.
    Information metabolism focuses more on content than form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if there is a poll for members' native language...