Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
All my friends and family members, acquaintances describe me as confident and assertive. I am more confrontational in my personal life than here or at work.

I can be quite and talkative, it depends.

In terms of presence, this is a recent comment I got:

When I was waiting for a friend I was looking to the window of a shop and my back was towards to where she is coming from and street was crowded. She came and said you have a so clear presence I noticed who you from a far.

I have one close LSI friend. My IEI friend knows MBTI we talked about me being another type and we compared LSI friend and me. I am going to post it later.

Some of them:

She can't cope with low level of uncertainity and I can. She is more precise than me, I overthink things more. When I generalize things further, she sometimes says I look from above and it is actually due to simple things that can be Ti or Ne for example she and someone were talking about law and how it can be more meaningful as a career more than what we do, then I said law isn't justice, then she thought this is bird eyes view. I will give details later.
That will be interesting to read

Hmm, issues of presence and uncertainty. Yes, I think Ne PoLRs have a hard time with uncertainty although both of those things could be related to other personality factors, so may or may not be sociotype related.