Thread: Question about Socionics.com INTj description

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question about Socionics.com INTj description

I read this on socionics.com's INTj description:

Most people do not understand INTJs and try to keep away from them.

WTF? I don't really agree with this, if I wrote it I would put it this way:

INTJs do not understand most people and try to keep away from them.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps there is a mutual amount of understanding between both parties? What gets me is though, is that, why is it that the INTj is so particularly confusing? Each type has it's own functions and each functions acts with another the same way, but the question I pose is, is the interaction in the socion entirely balanced? One would expect, if there if there is no uneven distribution of the types across the demographic of, say, Russia, then one would come to believe that there would be a mutual amount of misunderstanding between each type, although certainly there will be misbalances here and there. So, I propose the notion that there is either a certain degree of unbalanced distribution of certain types in particular areas, certainly those that include the people with whom this research originated, although I'm not entirely certain who, or that there is a degree of imbalance and thus a flaw in the thinking of the aspects of these relationships, albeit it one that can be accounted for without having to restructure the entire system.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-The-Lion
    Also how the heck do I get a pic below my name?
    You should go edit your Profile, one of the icons under the title the16types.info, and then upload your Avatar. It could be that you need to get a slightly smaller picture:

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 120 pixels, the height no greater than 120 pixels, and the file size no more than 16 KB.

And is it okay if we delete your lions after you have uploaded your new Avatar?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Qouestion of my own type has bothered me long time. I am either ENTp or INTj. I know i am one of them, because my sense of identity tells me that i am me cause of my Ne and Ti. But am i Ti+Ne or Ne+Ti? That i can't tell. ESFj and ISFp type both become very close to me and i am bonding with them. They are equally attractive for me and what is even more interesting, is that they both make me feel like i have found a friend who i always have searched.

But if i am LII, then I have to say, that being among ESFj or ISFp, makes you feel very good. I often feel my self apart from others, but with them i am wellcomed and they understand me.

I have a sence of humor and i can show understanding for them. Being among ESFj or ISFp has never made me to feel like i am not understood.

So I think that LII may have in times hard to make himself to become understood, but we all feel like this at times, it's an humaine feeling.

But LII does have very complex thoughts and LII has very independent oppinions, that type doesn't believe into something just because others say so. So I think that LII may feel in times himself being too different cause of his world view.

But that off course goes away among ESE and SEI type. And looking into our souls, i guess, might make all of us feeling that we aren't so one kind, like we like to think.

P.S I should learn to express my thoughts in a shorter way. Specially for Sensing types.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you like anime? Do you like robots? Do you find yourself inventing all kinds of things? These are indicitive of ENTP. Or if you are interested in theories and interworking of processes(computers), these are INTJ types of interests.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What interests me, is the place of my Fi in my psyche. It's weak and i would like to know why, is it because it's my painfull function or is it weak because it's my role function. It interests me, because my mom is ISFj and my sister is ENFp and they both hurt me with their Fi. Seems to me ,that people with strong Fi can be ulitmatelly sarcastic.

I don't know, for what i use my logic. I like to compare different ideas with each other. I have these inisghts into the structere of the problem- I can make a model out from those problems. I like to build mental structures of a fenomena interesting me.