Threaded View

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is your DISC type?

I took this test (https://www.crystalknows.com/disc-personality-test) a couple of days ago and got some interesting results:
    Skeptic (Cd)
    DELIBERATE | SKEPTICAL | PRAGMATIC
    - Park tends to crave accuracy and efficiency, and is likely to question an exaggerated statement.
    - Park tends to be an objective thinker who prioritizes accuracy and results. He will likely pay attention to small details and take a systematic approach to solving problems.

Took it again today and got a slightly different result:
    Analyst (C)
    RESERVED | OBSERVANT | ACCURATE
    - Park is likely to enjoy picking apart a tough problem to identify a quality solution.
    - Park tends to be motivated by practical projects and logical thinking. His ability to identify flaws and find proven solutions can help others become more productive and be particularly helpful when troubleshooting why something may not be working.

I scored very high (>90%) on the Conscientiousness (C) scale both times, with very small percentages on the other three. Ranking 2nd were Dominance (D) and Steadiness (S), the first and second time respectively. Influence (I) ranked last each time.

Last edited by Park; 09-25-2021 at 07:53 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.