TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.foxnews.com/media/missin...the-run-fiance

John Walsh has got me soo worked up now

we are going to get you, Brian, and your little hiking back pack, too!!!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Every woman following this story is wondering what she should do to keep her fiance from murdering her.

Every guy following this story is wondering if Brian is going to get away.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/missin...the-run-fiance

John Walsh has got me soo worked up now

we are going to get you, Brian, and your little hiking back pack, too!!!
    Shades of Almira Gulch!

I'm pretty sure Ms. Gulch was ESI. Probably e9. She was, reputedly, an extremely good and caring woman. With a wicked sense of humor.
    She used to appear in grade schools and give the children her famous laugh.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow they could have dropped him off anywhere with food and supplies in that camper. If that’s the case, I hope they get charged with lying to the FBI. So many resources have been spent searching for him at the swamp.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Wow they could have dropped him off anywhere with food and supplies in that camper. If that’s the case, I hope they get charged with lying to the FBI. So many resources have been spent searching for him at the swamp.

Food and supplies won't last forever. He needs a new look and a new identity. Not so easy to come by for the ordinary citizen, and even harder to maintain once you get it.

It used to be possible to go to a small county where deaths are not reported to the government, find someone about your age who recently died, and then apply for a lost social security number in their name. Unfortunately, most people who are hiding from the government eventually slip up, either through confession or a reversion to their old habits and interests.

Brian's gonna have to give up Instagram and Pinterest forever.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love the hypocrisy of these captions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CShuVVdF...dium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CShSAB9l...dium=copy_link

when he was letting Gabby’s dad pay for their hotel rooms and door dash on the trip.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Food and supplies won't last forever. He needs a new look and a new identity. Not so easy to come by for the ordinary citizen, and even harder to maintain.
    Yep, I think he fancies himself as some sort of outdoorsman. I doubt he can survive living off the land as long as he thinks he can though.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more I learn about him the more SLI he becomes lol.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shades of Almira Gulch!

I'm pretty sure Ms. Gulch was ESI. Probably e9. She was, reputedly, an extremely good and caring woman. With a wicked sense of humor.
    She used to appear in grade schools and give the children her famous laugh.
    Dear god, imagining being a child in class hearing her laugh is the stuff of nightmares. That’s truly terrifying lol~ it’s so iconic I could hear it in my head when you mentioned it. It’s like burnt in there. It is THE witch cackle
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    The more I learn about him the more SLI he becomes lol.
    ok. I’m thinking you guys might be right about SLI I looked at his pins more closely and yeah I can see it. he’s just a little demented, makes things more fuzzy
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I think he fancies himself as some sort of outdoorsman. I doubt he can survive living off the land as long as he thinks he can though.
    Yeah he's a dumbass. He can sit and do his little arts and crafts for a bit before needing his parents' help again, but his parents are dumbasses too. They'll probably try to bring him stuff or help him in some way and lead Feds right to him.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just imagine him walking around with that smirk he had in the police video cam footage, thinking he is literally getting away with murder. It’s a bit infuriating.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I google mapped this spread creek area and there are a crap ton of rocks. I wonder if they got in a fight and he threw one at her head. then he left her there and realized she was dead and stayed there for a few days in denial. Or they got in another fight over the restaurant matter, got out of the vehicle again, he tried to get her phone again or whatever, but they got into another physical altercation. And he injured her badly and put her back in the van. Then he drove to spread creek and she died back there in the van. And then not knowing what the hell to do, just left her laying by the cover of some trees around where he was, and left.

he’s a dumbass and no criminal mastermind, but when he got home his parents obviously had some clue about the law, loop holes and such. They knew he had to get away before the authorities were able to question him. However, even though they seem clever for being one step ahead of the authorities on this, they are actually being dumbasses because he will get caught. And they are going to get charged with something for helping him. He dragged his parents down with him and they let him. He would have been smarter to avoid this fiasco and turn himself in immediately, as a crime of passion or something

another thing is, a shit ton of people go missing ever year. A case hasn’t blown up to this proportion for a long time. This seems Jonbenet Ramsey level almost. I bet they are in the public eye a lot more than they planned to be.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    At this point, does anyone think it's anyone besides Brian as the murderer?
    who else could it be?? It’d be an interesting turn, for sure. I mean, I could speculate, but IMO, it seems a lot less likely.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like a pretty open and shut case . I was just curious if it was that obvious or if there's anyone else.

Brian seems like a beta male passive type who just snapped. Probably felt pushed into doing things or something but instead of taking ownership of much, resentment festered and things escalated.. in a twisted way, it would not surprise me if he felt entitled to do what he did. He has this empty victim-y vibe in his pictures. Covert narcissism would also fit into that type of narrative.
    yes,
    very much agree. He seems like he thinks very highly of himself. Serious entitlement.

Oh, and I meant ‘who else could it be???’ In a ghostly hushed tone and not a crappy one, just didn’t want you to get wrong idea. Sometimes it’s hard to convey the right tone in text . When I read it again, I thought, I hope she didn’t take this wrong
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think so, bc i'm awful i listened to some news vids last night and was getting the idea that "person of interest" often = suspect without probable cause (they have to find the probable cause, but they know where to look - right at him). he doesn't behave at any point in a way consistent with what he says this relationship with GP is - that she's the love of his life. i think the authorities know that. he is at least behaving like someone who has below average concern for others - for instance, it's heartless to leave GP's family hanging, it's awful to put a whole bunch of people through all the time it took to find her body and search for him, it's selfish to put his own family through this, etc. it's like to him he is way more special than everyone else; he is worth the suffering of thousands of people as long as he'll be safe/free. he must have an incredible justification in his mind.

he uses GP as a shield when talking to moab police, i can tell it's more important to him that he look blameless. this comes in with the first anxious question: "did you talk to gabrielle?" it wasn't asked (by my read) out of concern for her well being but out of concern about what she may have told them, and he's fishing just as little as he can for a clue, because he wants to get out of this altercation with police. GP otoh when interviewed by police is resigned. they might charge her with domestic violence, she knows, and if that is the case and she's guilty so be it. she did slap him. i can tell i believe what she says, but with his account i know each thing has to be questioned. like did she really grab the steering wheel? how much of a mad woman is she lol. it's like he does appear victim-like, but he's so quick on his feet seeming too. she is slow, she lets the police direct where she stands with total passivity. he's highly self-protective, and when push comes to shove, he will not protect her, he will throw her to the wolves. there is a fragile delicate thing he needs to protect, and it's himself lol.

ahem i guess there is one narrow possible scenario in which BL's innocent, which would be hard to believe. it would be that he drove off in the van leaving her in the park after another fight and she was promptly discovered by someone even worse (and stupider) than him who got her to give him her phone password and delighted in pretending to be her on her phone after he killed her for seemingly no reason lol (and despite how the phone can be tracked as long as it's on). he just left her body in an easy to find place bc that makes sense, and therefore as BL was driving around trying to find her again he actually, out of the blue, succeeded. then he panicked thinking there was no way the authorities wouldn't think he did it and started behaving like a fugitive. lol. it's really far fetched. but i kinda wondered if he told his parents some bizarre story like this. i haven't watched anything with the family so i have no read on what kind of idiots they are. because like @reverie says there is no future for them on this path and their sacrifice is almost meaningless. they have screwed themselves over royally.

ETA: i agree with the covert narcissism, sense of entitlement observations. and that probably in his mind he feels like a victim. everything he did was in self-defense of his fragile ego when things got to the point he couldn't cope.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-23-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but if he’s still alive, I would be interested in seeing how it unfolds from a legal standpoint. I’m also curious about the autopsy results. I doubt we’ll ever get the truth from Brian, but I think a lot of people (including Gabby’s family) want answers about what led up to her death and how it happened.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An arrest warrant was issued for Brian Laundrie for “Use of Unauthorized Access Devices”

https://www.scribd.com/document/5271...een&from_embed

From around 8/30 to 9/1, Brian used Gabby’s debit card/account to make purchases at least $1000 in total. What do you think he bought? Gas and food isn’t that expensive?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he could have stayed in a hotel at least one night, that can add up depending which one he picked. it's a long drive from wyoming to florida.

there seems to be a theme of wanting control over her stuff. like her van (he feels he can lock her out). her phone (911 caller speculating he was trying to take it) and he knows how to get into it. her cards (he knows the pin?).
    and he was arguing over the bill if that restaurant report was right. i wonder if he was paying for the bill with his money.

ofc maybe he didn't want to use his money after she was dead, but it makes me wonder if he was financially stressed and she wasn't, as sometimes that um happens - getting with someone for their resources... it's like part of the overall pattern. /hides/

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's SLI/LSI. I don't really see the Beta valuing in his artwork/Pinterest though- he kinda VIs as LSI sometimes but seems kinda superficial. I think SLI most likely type. Looks Delta folksy like. The Fe-ness ppl see probably is the more the sociopathy talking or something I think. I think he can have real fucked up mental issues and simply be a douchebag at the same time. I think both of those things can be true. Because of that fact - I think it's gonna make both the Nancy Graces of the world and the ppl who write love letters to serial killers in prison- fight each other for a long time.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he could have stayed in a hotel at least one night, that can add up depending which one he picked. it's a long drive from wyoming to florida.

there seems to be a theme of wanting control over her stuff. like her van (he feels he can lock her out). her phone (911 caller speculating he was trying to take it) and he knows how to get into it. her cards (he knows the pin?).
    and he was arguing over the bill if that restaurant report was right. i wonder if he was paying for the bill with his money.

ofc maybe he didn't want to use his money after she was dead, but it makes me wonder if he was financially stressed and she wasn't, as sometimes that um happens - getting with someone for their resources... it's like part of the overall pattern. /hides/
    Kind of a waste of money to spend on a hotel when the van has a bed in it. I wouldn’t put it past him though lol.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An arrest warrant was issued for Brian Laundrie for “Use of Unauthorized Access Devices”

https://www.scribd.com/document/5271...een&from_embed

From around 8/30 to 9/1, Brian used Gabby’s debit card/account to make purchases at least $1000 in total. What do you think he bought? Gas and food isn’t that expensive?
    Probably took out the cash limit each of those days from ATMs.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he was going to take her money and had her pin, I’d think since it was a debit card he could have went through an ATM, but it says ‘things of value’, and maybe he didn’t have her pin. Could have went on a shopping spree in somewhere like Cabellas or Patagonia for his new hiking trip he was planning on when getting back, his escape… gear, survival things and such. Survivalist off grid crap. My best guess.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of a waste of money to spend on a hotel when the van has a bed in it. I wouldn’t put it past him though lol.
    lol yeah you're probably right... mb he wanted to hide as much as possible as well... however, the bed could have bad vibes now lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’ve slept in my car before, but Engels was wrong; hot showers are the basis of modern civilization.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brian seems like a serious-introvert E9 who’s sort of withdrawing into himself and desperately trying to put off any difficult/stressful conversations about his role in her death. Probably an accident/not premeditated. I can’t tell if he’s being completely callous or if he’s secretly very remorseful and acting irrationally
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-24-2021 at 12:38 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who will they get to play the parts?
    lol Adam I’m pathetic and I’ve been thinking about this since I saw your post

I’m thinking Matt Damon as Brian, (talented mr Ripley ) and Reese Witherspoon or even dove Cameron as Gabby, some outgoing all American girl

ok they are a little old now, but I’m not as familiar with the Hollywood young bloods
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just think how convenient it is for criminals that wearing a mask has become normalized. If they really went all out covering up, people might just assume they are paranoid about getting covid. I’d so take advantage of that if I was on the run lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok. This is soo relatable and soo meee

Double Scorpio (@DoubleSc0rpio) Tweeted:
    Me driving down to the Southeast to look for #BrianLaudrie my damn self. #gettingannoyed https://t.co/JQZY1mJGiu https://twitter.com/DoubleSc0rpio/st...494813184?s=20
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I watched this last night,
    a body language analysis of brian during the video cam footage.
    Pretty interesting, imo

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imogen poots might work to play her

i have to retract ryan r then... he's like 6'2, the BL actor needs to be a smaller person imo or someone who can look smaller... and the eyes are important - brown and like a sick puppy jk jk jk aaaaah

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a sick puppy jk jk jk aaaaah
    hehehe
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Brian seems like a serious-introvert E9 who’s sort of withdrawing into himself and desperately trying to put off any difficult/stressful conversations about his role in her death. Probably an accident/not premeditated. I can’t tell if he’s being completely callous or if he’s secretly very remorseful and acting irrationally
    i feel like he's remorseful AND feels entitled/like the victim in it all, but that he also can probably shut off his feelings after the initial overwhelm of it all. so i guess the point where he's using the credit cards he might actually just be in some ST mode, so he could be getting supplies at that point... the more i think about it the more i think he would sleep in the van... it's the SLI/Te creative/economical thing to do and he has these economical vibes about not being wasteful as part of his value system.

however, he's disorganized possibly... and could commit suicide... and i would expect him to at times behave irrationally and unpredictably (i assume Pi type) on a whim...

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I agree… I think in certain situations suicide might seem the better option to him. I’ve been wondering if he would allow them to take him in alive, and give them a sob story. But there is so much hate directed in his direction idk. he could always commit suicide in jail or wherever they place him, but he might find it difficult. maybe he thinks he’s better off no one knowing for certain what happened, and that would also give him some power/control over this situation.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m sure he wouldn’t want to die in jail or however they do the death penalty now. I bet he’d rather die in his beloved nature. So I’m just wondering if he’d let himself die in it before taken alive. I think he’s def off gridding it, not sitting on a chair watching tv hiding in a house, and probably staying the hell away from civilization. I’m curious to see just how good the fbi is going to be at tracking this kid, especially if he goes off grid.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really don't think that he's going to commit suicide. The SLIs that I know all have very strong self-preservation instincts. They also have the ability to tell themselves a story that makes them the good guy.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't think that he's going to commit suicide. The SLIs that I know all have very strong self-preservation instincts. They also have the ability to tell themselves a story that makes them the good guy.
    yes, but maybe he’d let the elements get to him before the fbi is kinda what I’m thinking.
    Last edited by Aster; 09-24-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaaaah imo suicide is pretty common with SLI men. I know two SLI men who did it. it's hard for many SLI men to connect to world of people. isolation.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This entire case makes me think there is a weakness in the FBI/law enforcement always tracking everything on the internet and being much poorer at real world tracking as a result. The Matrix has weakened real ST security for everybody. Obviously at this point he's at least smart enough to know he can't go online or post any messages anywhere or stay at a hotel LOL. And if he really at good as surviving like they say- he'd know how to keep the dogs scent off him as well etc.

I have this bad feeing he might actually be able to outsmart and evade authorities for quite some time- especially if he manages to get some help. ((How much is his family helping him escape and stay off the grid etc.)) And yeah he's still not the brightest tool in the box- but so are a lot of people that are in authority. =/

Wonder if people will use this as evidence that everybody should just be microchipped/'internally/eternally ankle braceleted' for society's own good. Internet communications/cell phone already does that naturally anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just lame bc they knew where he was but they didn't watch him...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast