Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did the fbi or police know where he was for sure at any given time after Gabby was reported a missing person? or did he leave before her parents even reported her missing, is what I’m wondering. that way they could never ‘watch’ to see where he was going because he was already gone before they started looking or asking questions ???

not only that, but no one saw him at all after she was reported missing. his parents claimed that he took the mustang and went to that Florida reserve, but as other people are saying, during this time there were people outside the house 24/7 and someone would have seen him leave in that car, but no one saw anything???
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The campsite is maybe a 30 - 40 minute drive from where I live. Too bad I don't have a boat. I mean, I have a sail boat which is small. I wouldn't feel comfortable sailing it too long of a distance.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brian and Gabby camped at Fort Desoto earlier this year. https://thedyrt.com/review/113961

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As amusing as I think it would be for Dog the Bounty Hunter to catch Brian Laundrie, it’s going to make the FBI look like a total joke if he gets there first. And that’s not such a good thing, for the whole country, imo

FBI better seriously step up on this before Dog gets there first

I know he’s suppose to be ‘working with’ the FBI, but this is making the whole situation look like a circus, and America like a reality show….
    Last edited by Aster; 09-28-2021 at 11:49 AM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeahh, and @Adam Strange

Brian is a Democrat.

No blaming the trump supporters on this one

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-tripper.html
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is an interesting stereotype among the left leaning that progressive leaning "nice" young men can't be abusive murderers bc they are soft *seeming* and so liberal in their views hehe. And it's true being an abusive murderer will contradict their value systems. But it's not the case that most people are so highly value driven imo (although most people won't murder). Like impulsively acting to meet ones emotional needs doesn't answer to values but to need. It takes work and effort and years I think to make oneself some consistent machine operating off of a ideology or value set or belief system in most actions. And even the people who have worked hard on it can't escape the irrational. And really we didn't evolve all this value stuff to be moral, it's really that a social group is supposed to enable the survival of the species and there are competing drives, like sexual selection and social competition. So the stereotype seems to overestimate the role of values in human behavior.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's still Republicans fault. IF you get force fed laxatives and you can't hold it in, is it your fault? If republicans did everything to set it up that way, is it librul fault? Besides his liberalism may be his attempt at being a good person. Like so many alleged christians.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    It's still Republicans fault. IF you get force fed laxatives and you can't hold it in, is it your fault? If republicans did everything to set it up that way, is it librul fault? Besides his liberalism may be his attempt at being a good person. Like so many alleged christians.
    wut lol. i blame the republicans for increasing income inequality (although the neolibs help almost like they are on the same team!) which i think has a massive impact on every aspect of human life in society. i think that all the problems wholesale would decrease if income inequality did; and i think the more it increases the more society is asking to collapse (for the fall of empires).

i guess that maybe one issue is society isn't introspective enough... if introspection and self-awareness were part of what you learn in school from a young age for instance you could make a society of more aware individuals who can more easily recognize the seeds that will result in an oh shit i killed my gf moment years down the line haha. but this requires being open to the truth despite moral disgust... to accept the truth whatever it is in detached terms, because it simply is what is... and really the liberals are just as judgey as the conservatives (the conservatives claim the liberals are more so, but pot kettle and all). like it's really i don't feel very safe in either alignment - it's corruption all around. but i'll still vote left without fail ahahaha.

like i can just see the liberals handling a self-aware school curriculum and it would turn into "here's the way you should look at it," "no don't think that way that's not what we call self-aware," like it would turn into an ideology that is not more aware than what was before.

anyway ppl try to be good and they fail a lot. i have failed a lot to be good. but i don't think i could go on if i murdered someone (assuming he did it which it so probable he did i do assume it). it wouldn't matter why... it wouldn't be society's fault... but i do know the ways in which i do fail i can easily see how that's connected to society and everything, and i don't agree with the ppl who say everyone is their own independent rock who can't be affected... like everything is interconnected and i just happen to be in the safe majority of ppl who don't have much of a killer instinct.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Mickey Rourke can play Dog the Bounty Hunter when this gets turned into a movie.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Maybe Mickey Rourke can play Dog the Bounty Hunter when this gets turned into a movie.
    Oooohhh

wasn’t sure who that was, but googled

excellent choice
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why does it not matter why, tho
    it wouldn't matter why... i
    when someone commits suicide it has to do with everything else. suicides are murders. The bullet doesn't kill you, the damage doesn't kill you, the gun doesn't kill you, it's all related and what do we do about it. That's what "why" means. That's why you can ask why forever. It does matter.
    Personal responsibility is part of the many factors. You can't say it's ALL his fault. Judgement the way the system and everyone else is not fair nor appropriate. If there is a mistake there is a problem that needs to be addressed not just hunt him imprison him and pretend you are the good guy. What he did now could be the start of a transformation that would make him the best person ever. Maybe everyone else is worse than him because they pushed their problems on someone else while that doesn't immediately translate into them murdering someone that's what happens in the grand scheme of things. And they will never be accountable for that. People trivialize what's not convenient to take seriously. It's always someone worse than you.
    It's not pot kettle. Pot kettle is for people who can't differentiate between right and wrong but don't want to be accountable being wrong so they rationalize their inability to discern as if it's wisdom.

I want to care

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Democrats are delusional hypocrites and republicans are gun toting selfish assholes.

that’s why everyone should be a libertarian.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why does it not matter why, tho

when someone commits suicide it has to do with everything else. suicides are murders. The bullet doesn't kill you, the damage doesn't kill you, the gun doesn't kill you, it's all related and what do we do about it. That's what "why" means. That's why you can ask why forever. It does matter.
    it's also often when asking why forever it sometimes doesn't have an answer (although ahem, i don't wanna play into a strawman that i was saying i don't care about the question of why because what i said was within a context). i'll bring up ted bundy again... he's a far more extreme awful murderer (my view is psychopath). when i look at someone like that although their story is in society at every point, the end result has something ted bundy brought to the table himself. everyone still has something that is of them, of their essence, that they bring - the elusive nature of a person. i just am hesitant to say it's all society... i think that society could in a better configuration have way less violent crime than the US does, BUT it will never have none. there is something that is of nature that will arise despite the nurture component (or bc of it but only in a way that was still about their nature -- like how genes can change when people are under different kinds of stress, but the way it changes or if it does won't be the same for everyone).

and actually with brian l though i think some ppl would argue it's all about society and gender norms lol. the narratives in our stories and our culture about how men and women are and how their relationships are. i've seen this argument in books about abusive men and it's that nature doesn't explain it, these narratives they absorb do. and i rejected that opinion for the most part. i can understand the argument, but as soon as it reaches the end conclusion in which it's all narratives and nothing else, my mind is just like, i don't think so...

however, i have wondered about narcissism... i feel there are certain aspects of human nature that are feared so much they are demonized and it's a rare person who will seek help from those who call them demons in like an Fi way. mb there is something to dehumanizing the aspects of humanity one doesn't understand because they are "evil" because it means they can only stay in the shadows, and in the shadows is where things play freely with no awareness watching... to fear the shadows is unwise.

Personal responsibility is part of the many factors. You can't say it's ALL his fault.
    wellll i kinda felt you are trying to absolve him of responsibility for something that i feel would be highly in my realm of self-control and it's true i wouldn't trust someone if i thought they might lose their grip and murder me, i would view this as a property of them, and it's like when it's life or death like that... again the thing that matters most to me is avoiding the outcome of murder because that can't be undone and there is no going back. and suicide is slightly different bc the one who is most destroyed is oneself and it happened because one's suffering got so intense they could no longer cope... but i would think ppl could see why harming yourself (though suicide will harm a lot of people outside of oneself too) isn't quite the same thing as "i can't cope, so i must kill YOU" especially when there are so many alternatives. like a lot of people if they start becoming aware of murderous thoughts will go get help bc they don't want those thoughts to become actions. or they will find another outlet. or they will leave a relationship. or they will join a monastery lol.

Judgement the way the system and everyone else is not fair nor appropriate. If there is a mistake there is a problem that needs to be addressed not just hunt him imprison him and pretend you are the good guy.
    there's a high probability that someone who does this once is capable of doing it again (i would imagine killing once increases the chances of doing it again in general because the initial hump has been surpassed). i am for rehab but i know it's not an easy or simple thing... however, there are models like restorative justice which i haven't thought are terrible on the surface.

What he did now could be the start of a transformation that would make him the best person ever. Maybe everyone else is worse than him because they pushed their problems on someone else while that doesn't immediately translate into them murdering someone that's what happens in the grand scheme of things. And they will never be accountable for that. People trivialize what's not convenient to take seriously. It's always someone worse than you.
    sure but like ppl call this kind of argument what-about-ism. it's like ending another person's entire existence imo is pretty much the worst thing one can do (although of course dropping a nuke on millions of ppl would be much worse). they aren't coming back from that. their entire life was stolen in a way in which they have no chance at all anymore... life is a painful struggle, but a murdered person's right to try has been taken from them... like it's one thing when ppl hurt each other in the awful game of life but they are both still playing; it's another when one person destroys another so they are out of the game entirely.

it's just on one level transformation and transcendence are real, but they aren't easy things to reach--on another level it's kinda like excuses... like it's okay if people just murder each other they could transform later! i like it in a dystopia anarchy fictional universe way though.

It's not pot kettle. Pot kettle is for people who can't differentiate between right and wrong but don't want to be accountable being wrong so they rationalize their inability to discern as if it's wisdom.
    pot kettle was in reference to the liberals vs. conservatives debate in which each side says the other side is totally evil, judgmental, and against freedom! etc. etc. when they are both doing the same thing, it's hard to ignore. it bugs me bc i've been caught up in the pettiness of it myself and i don't wanna be petty and i hope one day i succeed.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-28-2021 at 04:25 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Gabby admitted to Brian that night that she voted for Trump in the last election. This would explain a lot
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If people end up with the faces they deserve, then Dog has a lot to answer for.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL

I wonder if the time-wasting morons actually believe this stuff, or are they just seeking attention to compensate for being time-wasting morons?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Documentation showing Roberta Laundrie checked into Ft DeSoto on Sept. 6th:

https://twitter.com/DaniCHurtado_/st...971544581?s=20

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most people are murderous and they do find a cope. often the murderous intent turns into abusing someone else. its not killing them so its accepted. it translates into the republicans exploiting others which i said. there aren't always alternatives. u can run away but u cant hide. the abuse is there.

maybe sometimes murder can create a hump. like with other things u get traumatised by something and now can never do it again. Whataboutism is your alternatives too. It's ur neglect to everything u and everyone else does just so u can say "what about brian who actually murdered someone?" its irrelevant. thats whataboutism. If > then is not whataboutism. It's the framework that the world operates on. You can't just pretend ur narrow scope of what u are saying is all there is to it and evevrything else that's part of reality is "whataboutism".

ike it's okay if people just murder each other
    I never said it's ok. Its not ok hence why he has to become a better person and carry that burden of his past by being a better person. What I said was about making the most out of a stiatuion where best decision is not punishing him in whatever antisocial way. It's to make him responsible while giving him what he needs to be a good person. This has to do with all the other interrelated factors, again, where everyone thinks they are better than him which could or could not be true which I can't say since I am flawed and I don't fully know what he's about. What's happening is that u and society are using him as a scapegoat of your frustrations. Taking the easy way out.

I know thats what u meant under pot kettle my point still stands because they are not the same thing like you say they are which is u being unable to discern who's right and who's wrong.

"Get a job"
    > health hazards and exploitation
    > "if u dont like it here go somewhere else"
    > what about the exploitation somewhere else?
    >"whataboutsim"
    > no, the system is broken in general
    > "what about all the good"
    > what about all the other things that made good DESPITE the system and what is the rest of the good worth when so much wrong has been done to "achieve" it?
    > "whataboutism"

like, really? they always neglect ur problems, say u have some kind of compensation or alternative.. u tell them its also broken, they claim whataboutism as if the before thing never happenned and some asshole comes up saying they are both the same.
    What am I deflecting about his potential with whataboutism? Your idea of brian being worthless is even more whataboutistic that mine about all the other factors by default because it takes things out of context. That's what whatabboutism is about.

People are gonna die. What matters is the journey. If she didn't get a chance at trying, whose at fault of that? That's the biggest hypocrisy of all. Lettimg someone survive while tortured is far worse that letting them live a short but meaningful life. Try at what in life? Life is responsibility. Most people are incredibly irresponsible hence why another life must be sacrificed for them. He was a tool of the majority in that sense. A complementary scapegoat. SHe wouldnt have been the way she was if she was let live which would in turn take pressure off of him so he wouldn't have killed her. Due to all the bullshit someone would have killed someone. Do you get it? Someone somehow has to bear all the bs of all the ones who refuse their own responsibility.

That said I did say his disgusting SLI face is murderous. I know a few SLIs. They are all like this. I've been hating them for a few years now that I've realized what those idiots are about. And I have been hating everyone who's babying them and refusing to murder them BEFORE the SLIs have been able to murder someone while the truth is that most people do not give a shit because they are assholes themselves. It's beautiful isn't it? I shouldn't murder the ones who threatened my life nor the ones who made it into torture? But they can neglect me, abuse me, let them murder me AND THEN punish them. Like they ever cared. If I get pushed into suicide it would be "well he just had his problems".

I want to care

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I wonder if the time-wasting morons actually believe this stuff, or are they just seeking attention to compensate for being time-wasting morons?
    I think they are making fun of all the people on Twitter they are saying they were in that area at the time and zoom in real close to see a white van. LOL

people have to distract themselves from Shitty things in their life and finding stuff like that makes them feel smart and like they have a sense of importance, probably. It’s that feeling when you think everything clicks and you just found the word that fits to this crossword puzzle. And maybe it’s the right word, but it ultimately doesn’t fit. But they can’t see that. Because denial . Can’t really blame them, really. I used it get caught up in conspiracy theories. It’s fun sometimes people get lost in them though, it happens makes everything seem grander than it really is, something like a movie
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

I KNEW IT

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most people are murderous and they do find a cope. often the murderous intent turns into abusing someone else. its not killing them so its accepted.
    like i mean if this is like how you can tell working in food service when you make a mistake that the customer gets all entitled and the energy is like "you useless person, DIE!" that it's murderous. but this is not the equivalent of them actually killing. like both parties survive this "incident." though i am sure in a less civilized world there would be people who behead you for making their sandwich wrong.

Whataboutism is your alternatives too. It's ur neglect to everything u and everyone else does just so u can say "what about brian who actually murdered someone?" its irrelevant. thats whataboutism. If > then is not whataboutism. It's the framework that the world operates on. You can't just pretend ur narrow scope of what u are saying is all there is to it and evevrything else that's part of reality is "whataboutism".
    it was about brian and how he probably murdered someone... lol. that's this topic. whataboutism is when one person is like x person murdered y person and that was wrong. and then someone else is like, wellll what about how like society creates murderers and what about the small ways people secretly wish others would die when they're in a bad mood, and what about the republicans! but i do agree this concept of whataboutism came from delta quadra so i'll give you that. /hides/

as for the rest of your post i would just say moral relativism isn't the way to reach higher ideals about transforming society into a place that is as compassionate as possible. it's like putting cinder blocks where the tires should go on a car and expecting it to drive to a destination that way. the means are not the way to the intended end.

also i never said i think BL is worthless. i wouldn't be so against murder if i didn't believe people's lives matter. it's just GP's life mattered too.

oh and i would also disagree about making determinations of what life is of value to someone else. it's like in killing eve there was this boy in the hospital who was complaining about something (i can't remember if was a difficult health issue or feeling unaccepted by peers or what but he was being a kid who's like "my life is over") and the antagonist villanelle murdered this kid to put him out of his misery. and her reasoning made sense however misguided given that she's a sociopath/psychopath (morally insane) and i think she felt she was genuinely solving a problem lol. but it wasn't her call to determine if his misery and continuing on with it is better for him than living a short life. that was his call.

aaaah and then you are all they should have killed BL the evil SLI first lol. i thought BL mattered? oh dear. it's like your post has been swallowed in your own contradictory statements. i guess we could say he died a "good man" since his life was cut short before the potential of murderous inclinations could arise... it was better to live a short non-murderous life in which he could be triumphant in his values. aaaaaah.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought it was trolling... because there's been so much attention on the story and spotting the van was important but it's kinda "funny" to consider it's like this van has been spotted all over the van life social media yt tiktok community or whatever... so it's like a parody to just pick the same van model like where's waldo or something and be like it was there too... and there... and there...

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, what's the esoteric connection with so many murderers that gain attention? Is it just me, or are they often into stuff like tarot etc? Or deep religious or occult stuff? Or have I been influenced by too many movies so I'm drawing that connection? I suppose it adds mystery and intrigue and scariness so movies often play that part up . . . and it gives a sort of reason, when I think often there isn't really a reason at all. Nearly anyone could be capable of murder given the right circumstances and you don't always know what will push a person to that extreme. Or is there actually some connection here?

thoughts and ponderings

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    So, what's the esoteric connection with so many murderers that gain attention? Is it just me, or are they often into stuff like tarot etc? Or deep religious or occult stuff? Or have I been influenced by too many movies so I'm drawing that connection? I suppose it adds mystery and intrigue and scariness so movies often play that part up . . . and it gives a sort of reason, when I think often there isn't really a reason at all. Nearly anyone could be capable of murder given the right circumstances and you don't always know what will push a person to that extreme. Or is there actually some connection here?

thoughts and ponderings
    I think that a lot of women follow these cases to find out what the victim did wrong. "Oh, she did XYZ and he killed her. Therefore, I'll never do XYZ with my Significant Others."

But some people are just disaster tourists.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that a lot of women follow these cases to find out what the victim did wrong. "Oh, she did XYZ and he killed her. Therefore, I'll never do XYZ with my Significant Others."

But some people are just disaster tourists.
    it's a huge percentage of murdered women that are killed by their partner, at least a coin toss, so it is a subject of fascination... because i do kinda agree there's a searching for if there's anything she could have done to avoid it? in retrospect it's often (i wanna say usually or almost always) clear if one knows enough about what happened, the signs for murder laid out bare for eyes to see. but it's hard to recognize these configurations in the present though i always believe i would feel the eerie feeling of upcoming death. but so. does. everyone.

it's in a lot of movies as well, i was always fascinated with movies with female murder victims from a young age. it's not my favorite genre or anything as it's not sci-fi/fantasy, but i can see it in all the genres. (and i'm angsty about saying IT'S ALL NARRATIVE bc i just... don't believe that... but it could be because i am against the fiction purity people i want them to leave the fiction alone because it's a supplement to my internal world and i want it dark and disturbing and intense and psychological... i don't want a whole bunch of muppets playing happy families for every movie with kick ass mom and like mousy dad and the banner of STRONG INDEPENDENT FEMALE! BE THIS!)

but this case is intriguing i mean the story of two ppl left, only one returned, immediately is grabbing... the whole mystery of it, and the dramatic story... murder is fascinating bc it's something i don't truly understand... i'm surrounded by murder in media but not in real life despite my own ahem awful household as a child and what happened there. but it's also bc i think BL was this sort of person who i think really abused GL, and it smells so familiar...

i could be wrong, but i think she's EII, and ime with EIIs they usually don't strike someone until they have been really pushed over the edge. it needs to come from Se PoLR in high high distress especially with fears of physical harm against them, or perhaps the fear of their fiance leaving them in the middle of nowhere and driving off in THEIR van (which i can't believe those body language experts below who are like oh BL, controller of her van and her keys and her phone, he's the one who feared being left lol). ahem another sign of Se PoLR is it seems GP didn't block BL from total access to her stuff... i don't know if i think this is 4d Fi (as i would do that too probably if the other person wanted and i trusted them /hides/) and/or 1d Se (not needing the power, which um i don't want the power either) especially unvalued (no great sense of ownership or possessiveness). and i mean she had been living in his family's house, so it also would balance out in one's mind... who knows how helpful that arrangement was to GP and how appreciative she was of it, especially since she was trying to transition income sources. also ime EII don't like to express much Fe so if they are, something is really wrong. any LSE would know - they love how unflappable their duals are, like the duality doesn't work for them without that... when the LSE sees hints of water in their dual's eyes, that's when they really turn on the Fi seeking lol. the EII doesn't have to create a scene. they also have their words, which ime, at least stable EIIs will have found a way to get all the Fe under control by adulthood. like my sister is EII and she keeps it to herself. if she talks about it, it's in a way that Te lead can process lol. i'm not saying she's EII template as i think she is a bit more "cool" than some EII, pretty Fi sub (maximum Fe ignoring).

but anyway it seemed to me BL was on GP's case all the time. she can't do her blog (despite her success so far) he says. he tells her to calm down smugly over and over i think until she gets to the point the smug aggravating superiority that tries to cut at her self-worth, her belief in her own capabilities (her self-esteem), etc. results in a rebellion because she has a sense of self-worth and he is not respecting her (and the Delta NF are wary of anything that feels like Se). he wants her to be his pretty gf who happily follows along the Te itinerary for the day keeping everything calm and uber Si and not making him jealous by being a better influencer than him or more successful than him or being made to feel inferior by her "star power." it aggravates his feelings of being a loser succumbing to his difficulties with the socionics ethics, and without some sort of connection like her it's hard for him not to just live in isolation. many a dysfunctional SLI just wants to live in the middle of nature with no contact with humans or society. but i feel like although BL bonds with nature in the way a certain subset of SLI does, he did want connection with the world, and he probably needed her for that. but i don't understand why he couldn't be okay with that... it's like he could have worked on using his Te more... SLI are great at life-hacks sort of shit and they can make money blogging and youtubing on that i would think... like i'm sure there was a way to solve these feelings of inadequacy... but probably there were other issues... lots of them lol.

anyway GP's friend Rose talked about how controlling BL was and it's like i don't think the delta NF usually have high tolerance for controlling. Fe types are way more likely imo to kinda even like controlling depending /hides/. and healthy delta STs have to learn to NOT be controlling... like when my LSE uncle gets in a controlling mode, his EII wife quickly diffuses it with playful creative Ne, and he's happier for it. he's Fi seeking and has a deep seated fear of being an asshole lol. but i feel like it can be more difficult for SLI. my dad was also SLI. the Fe PoLR is kinda terrible. he could get this facade of optimism and positivity (you can see it on BL's face in pictures), and it's not entirely a lie as SLI is a positivist, but they can't express emotion easily. and this is more true the more poorly adjusted they are. my dad came from a god awful background i would have never survived. my ex is also SLI but he's really well adjusted and knows how to use Fi to create relational boundaries to protect his PoLR, he can use his optimism to find a unconventional solution, go V-S cog (but he's C sub in DCNH which i think helps a great deal). the badly adjusted SLI don't know how to do this. their feelings are locked in their heads building. for my dad they would come out when he was drunk and it was... horrible. it was violent. i could always feel them there beneath that smile, the anger, the violence waiting to happen. and that's why i was always afraid. and he hated Fe and would hit my PoLR constantly. he choked me bc i couldn't find the wire he was pointing to. this is the Te nightmare. it's like the Te is a slavemaster in their heads, and if you can't perform, then just DIE. jk. you could say that's Se... but finding the wire was part of step-by-step process leading to something else and the Te is sensitive to when that is not proceeding efficiently lol. you can see it when BL starts to talk to cops about the day's itinerary, and i'm like, oh, she was upsetting the Itinerary, and she wasn't being all Si relaxed enjoyment while doing it. she won't calm down and get with the program. SLI dad created many an itinerary of nature trips in the middle of nowhere and he didn't like it if negative Fe arose despite how i was too scared to say i don't want to go on these trips. little irritations that upset the vision of Si nature trip enjoyment could set him off. LSE uncle also is very itinerary focused and it drove my IEI aunt mad and i understand.

unfortunately it doesn't matter what she did "wrong." with my dad i would follow his moods all day long, i could feel them under the Fe PoLR and so could my sister. we both knew it was important to keep those feelings stable because if they weren't he would hurt us all later. but that we thought we had any control over that was just a fantasy because we had no control and the mind doesn't like to accept that it's helpless.

so although BL is softer than my dad was and smaller and less intimidating off the cuff, and he didn't come from a dog-eat-dog nightmare childhood of poverty and no adult support, i can see it. it's there.

and yes in my little experience with dating, would you kill me is a question on my mind.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-30-2021 at 02:32 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    it's a huge percentage of murdered women that are killed by their partner, at least a coin toss, so it is a subject of fascination... because i do kinda agree there's a searching for if there's anything she could have done to avoid it? in retrospect it's often (i wanna say usually or almost always) clear if one knows enough about what happened, the signs for murder laid out bare for eyes to see. but it's hard to recognize these configurations in the present though i always believe i would feel the eerie feeling of upcoming death. but so. does. everyone.

it's in a lot of movies as well, i was always fascinated with movies with female murder victims from a young age. it's not my favorite genre or anything as it's not sci-fi/fantasy, but i can see it in all the genres. (and i'm angsty about saying IT'S ALL NARRATIVE bc i just... don't believe that... but it could be because i am against the fiction purity people i want them to leave the fiction alone because it's a supplement to my internal world and i want it dark and disturbing and intense and psychological... i don't want a whole bunch of muppets playing happy families for every movie with kick ass mom and like mousy dad and the banner of STRONG INDEPENDENT FEMALE! BE THIS!)

but this case is intriguing i mean the story of two ppl left, only one returned, immediately is grabbing... the whole mystery of it, and the dramatic story... murder is fascinating bc it's something i don't truly understand... i'm surrounded by murder in media but not in real life despite my own ahem awful household as a child and what happened there. but it's also bc i think BL was this sort of person who i think really abused GL, and it smells so familiar...

i could be wrong, but i think she's EII, and ime with EIIs they usually don't strike someone until they have been really pushed over the edge. it needs to come from Se PoLR in high high distress especially with fears of physical harm against them, or perhaps the fear of their fiance leaving them in the middle of nowhere and driving off in THEIR van (which i can't believe those body language experts below who are like oh BL, controller of her van and her keys and her phone, he's the one who feared being left lol). ahem another sign of Se PoLR is it seems GP didn't block BL from total access to her stuff... i don't know if i think this is 4d Fi (as i would do that too probably if the other person wanted and i trusted them /hides/) and/or 1d Se (not needing the power, which um i don't want the power either) especially unvalued (no great sense of ownership or possessiveness). and i mean she had been living in his family's house, so it also would balance out in one's mind... who knows how helpful that arrangement was to GP and how appreciative she was of it, especially since she was trying to transition income sources. also ime EII don't like to express much Fe so if they are, something is really wrong. any LSE would know - they love how unflappable their duals are, like the duality doesn't work for them without that... when the LSE sees hints of water in their dual's eyes, that's when they really turn on the Fi seeking lol. the EII doesn't have to create a scene. they also have their words, which ime, at least stable EIIs will have found a way to get all the Fe under control by adulthood. like my sister is EII and she keeps it to herself. if she talks about it, it's in a way that Te lead can process lol. i'm not saying she's EII template as i think she is a bit more "cool" than some EII, pretty Fi sub (maximum Fe ignoring).

but anyway it seemed to me BL was on GP's case all the time. she can't do her blog (despite her success so far) he says. he tells her to calm down smugly over and over i think until she gets to the point the smug aggravating superiority that tries to cut at her self-worth, her belief in her own capabilities (her self-esteem), etc. results in a rebellion because she has a sense of self-worth and he is not respecting her (and the Delta NF are wary of anything that feels like Se). he wants her to be his pretty gf who happily follows along the Te itinerary for the day keeping everything calm and uber Si and not making him jealous by being a better influencer than him or more successful than him or being made to feel inferior by her "star power." it aggravates his feelings of being a loser succumbing to his difficulties with the socionics ethics, and without some sort of connection like her it's hard for him not to just live in isolation. many a dysfunctional SLI just wants to live in the middle of nature with no contact with humans or society. but i feel like although BL bonds with nature in the way a certain subset of SLI does, he did want connection with the world, and he probably needed her for that. but i don't understand why he couldn't be okay with that... it's like he could have worked on using his Te more... SLI are great at life-hacks sort of shit and they can make money blogging and youtubing on that i would think... like i'm sure there was a way to solve these feelings of inadequacy... but probably there were other issues... lots of them lol.

anyway GP's friend Rose talked about how controlling BL was and it's like i don't think the delta NF usually have high tolerance for controlling. Fe types are way more likely imo to kinda even like controlling depending /hides/. and healthy delta STs have to learn to NOT be controlling... like when my LSE uncle gets in a controlling mode, his EII wife quickly diffuses it with playful creative Ne, and he's happier for it. he's Fi seeking and has a deep seated fear of being an asshole lol. but i feel like it can be more difficult for SLI. my dad was also SLI. the Fe PoLR is kinda terrible. he could get this facade of optimism and positivity (you can see it on BL's face in pictures), and it's not entirely a lie as SLI is a positivist, but they can't express emotion easily. and this is more true the more poorly adjusted they are. my dad came from a god awful background i would have never survived. my ex is also SLI but he's really well adjusted and knows how to use Fi to create relational boundaries to protect his PoLR, he can use his optimism to find a unconventional solution, go V-S cog (but he's C sub in DCNH which i think helps a great deal). the badly adjusted SLI don't know how to do this. their feelings are locked in their heads building. for my dad they would come out when he was drunk and it was... horrible. it was violent. i could always feel them there beneath that smile, the anger, the violence waiting to happen. and that's why i was always afraid. and he hated Fe and would hit my PoLR constantly. he choked me bc i couldn't find the wire he was pointing to. this is the Te nightmare. it's like the Te is a slavemaster in their heads, and if you can't perform, then just DIE. jk. you could say that's Se... but finding the wire was part of step-by-step process leading to something else and the Te is sensitive to when that is not proceeding efficiently lol. you can see it when BL starts to talk to cops about the day's itinerary, and i'm like, oh, she was upsetting the Itinerary, and she wasn't being all Si relaxed enjoyment while doing it. she won't calm down and get with the program.

unfortunately it doesn't matter what she did "wrong." with my dad i would follow his moods all day long, i could feel them under the Fe PoLR and so could my sister. we both knew it was important to keep those feelings stable because if they weren't he would hurt us all later. but that we thought we had any control over that was just a fantasy because we had no control and the mind doesn't like to accept that it's helpless.

so although BL is softer than my dad was and smaller and less intimidating off the cuff, and he didn't come from a dog-eat-dog nightmare childhood of poverty and no adult support, i can see it. it's there.

and yes in my little experience with dating, would you kill me is a question on my mind.
    If she’s delta, I would say IEE. Not very Te seeking, and Fe seems bold. I also wouldn’t really call her a woman. She was acting far more much like a teen. “Girl” and “woman” are somewhat arbitrary until you get to the age in which someone truly is developed (mid twenties around).
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@inumbra, look here, she does not appear as if she ignores Fe in any way.. Quite opposite. It appears bold. IEE has it as demo. And you’ll also see that she was acting quite juvenile. Far from a “woman”.

I’d call her an adolescent. Those of us in the 18-24 range are not fully grown adult, a woman and man pertains to one fully of growth. But maturity also is factoring in, and her maturity completely is absent. Her behavior was not fully mature and grown, thus cannot be possibly called a term of maturity.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irrationality also seems more likely than rationality. A Pe type.. IEE seems like god candidate, so delta is candid.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE I also would put as a candidate for her.. IEE or ESE 7 core.. Sexual or social.. Probably sexual, going solely with him…

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll actually share a piece of information most of you will not know. The founder of the APA (American Psychological Association) and first man to in America, attain PhD, defined adolescence as ranging 14-24. His name was Stanley Hall.

https://scholar.utc.edu/cgi/viewcont...5&context=jafh

Research has specifically highlighted the lack of synchronicity between the pubertal acceleration of the limbic system (the reward system), and the later maturation of the pre-frontal cortex (the regulatory system) (Geidd, 2015). Studies reveal that changes in neuronal connectivity continue to develop throughout the teens and 20s, potentially influencing reasoning capacity, affective states, and impulse control (Beckman, 2004; Geidd, 2015; Spear, 2000).Chronologic Definitions of Adolescence
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the original 1482 definition of adolescence referred to a period between childhood and adulthood that extended between ages 14 and 25 years in males and 12 and 21 years in females (Murray et al., 1989). Hall’s (1904) original conception of adolescence included both genders between the ages of 14 and 24 years. More recent definitions of adolescence vary depending on the source without much discussion of the reasoning behind the proposed chronology. In 1995 the Society for Adolescent Medicine (SAM) published a position paper on adolescent health research defining adolescence as the ages 10 to 25.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    @inumbra, look here, she does not appear as if she ignores Fe in any way.. Quite opposite. It appears bold. IEE has it as demo. And you’ll also see that she was acting quite juvenile. Far from a “woman”.

I’d call her an adolescent. Those of us in the 18-24 range are not fully grown adult, a woman and man pertains to one fully of growth. But maturity also is factoring in, and her maturity completely is absent. Her behavior was not fully mature and grown, thus cannot be possibly called a term of maturity.
    i wasn't meaning to quibble words... i'm quite old lol so yes they both appear kinda like "kids" to me but i know they are "legally" adults. if you want to change the word i'm fine with that bc the brain isn't done developing at 21/22... i could feel it when mine stopped developing it was like, oh this this is the "adult" form. although i am imo not very adult due to emotional immaturity issues.

i am okay with IEE suggestion... i feel she seems kinda rational/rigid in gestures, but it's true it's a lot of Fe. my EII sister probably couldn't get this Fe even when things are really bad.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brian! Where are you Brian???

Seriously though, where is Brian??? You’d think with all the people looking for him, including the FBI, they would have found him by now. What a joke lol making the FBI look like a joke. And all the time they spent in that swamp. Embarrassing.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Brian! Where are you Brian???

Seriously though, where is Brian??? You’d think with all the people looking for him, including the FBI, they would have found him by now. What a joke lol making the FBI look like a joke. And all the time they spent in that swamp. Embarrassing.
    If there is one thing an SLI is good at, it’s not being there when you are trying to find them.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there is one thing an SLI is good at, it’s not being there when you are trying to find them.
    the finest Irish Exit Exiteers
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    ESE I also would put as a candidate for her.. IEE or ESE 7 core.. Sexual or social.. Probably sexual, going solely with him…
    i see it now
    she is a def ESE, not SEE. hmnm why does this keep hapepning ILI and IEE or EII and ILE. introverted rational/ethical and extroverted ethical/rational of the same P.

I want to care

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just pray to god Mr. Laundrie is social distancing.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast