Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A few weeks in the desert and I’m guessing that not much is left. If that is Gabby, Brian will be able to tell whatever story he wants.
    I’m betting Brian’s offed himself by now

or

had the gators do it for him
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I’m betting Brian’s offed himself by now
    Would an ESI e4 do that?

IDK.

If it were me, I’d make up a plausible story that tracked the truth as closely as possible, and hope for the best.

Example:
    We were arguing a lot, and then she lost it and attacked me. I hit her back (and she died on the spot) and she started screaming that she was done and grabbed some supplies and left. I thought she’d come back in a while, but she didn’t. In the morning I searched for her but I couldn’t find her. I assume she got a ride from some motorist. I brought her van back and I feel a lot of guilt but now no one’s heard from her and it looks bad.

Actually, either story could be true.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Would an ESI e4 do that?

IDK.

If it were me, I’d make up a plausible story that tracked the truth as closely as possible, and hope for the best.

Example:
    We were arguing a lot, and then she lost it and attacked me. I hit her back (and she died on the spot) and she started screaming that she was done and grabbed some supplies and left. I thought she’d come back in a while, but she didn’t. In the morning I searched for her but I couldn’t find her. I assume she got a ride from some motorist. I brought her van back and I feel a lot of guilt but now no one’s heard from her and it looks bad.

Actually, either story could be true.
    guy seems to have some mental health issues. E4 imo seems the type most likely to off themselves. Honestly, I associate a lot of the enneagram types with different disorders. I noticed a lot of ‘E4’ have something like depression or some kind of personality disorder. maybe somewhat controversial, but yeahh.

idk what to think. I wondered if his parents were telling authorities the last place they knew he was so he could escape. But idk if he’s that clever. I think he’s more the suicide type . Like my Husband said, if those gators get ahold of him they will spin, disorient him and wait for his body to rot to eat him later. There won’t be anything left. So we might not find out? Maybe he’s hoping on people thinking he was eaten by gators?

He just made himself look guilty as hell. I agree, he should have came up with a story. Easier then just explaining why you didn’t report your missing girlfriend missing. Or trying to evade police for life, which would be difficult for an ordinary citizen this day in age unless you knew what the hell you were doing or had connections.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently a family vlogger was driving through Grand Teton on August 27th and happened to film Gabby’s van parked on the side of the road. According to reddit people, the van was parked 3 miles 900 feet from where the body was found.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/statu...854169601?s=20
    Last edited by Poptart; 09-19-2021 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: Nvm, I know now.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Apparently a family vlogger was driving through Grand Teton on August 27th and happened to film Gabby’s van parked on the side of the road. According to reddit people, the van was parked 3 miles 900 feet from where the body was found.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/statu...854169601?s=20
    There are cameras everywhere.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised how quickly a body turned up though it's thanks to that edited footage and of course the mass interest in the incident.

As for offing himself, I think anyone is capable of it if circumstances seem hopeless enough.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Ok my fellow 16 typers cultist, reverie has done some super sleuthing (stalking, cough) and found their Pinterest’s. More typing info… hoorahhh!!

https://pin.it/6JWK31H ~Brian

https://www.depop.com/bizarredesign/ His site where he sells some of his shit he makes

https://pin.it/2p2sYxR Gabby’s old account whole one pin (4D Se, 1D Ni much?? )

https://pin.it/2TUjLQQ
    Gabby’s New-er account

Their reviews of camping sites they visited ~https://thedyrt.com/list/near-yellow...8-95bc41ed4d69
    Her van pictures are all layouts and decoration type stuff. His are almost entirely couple pictures. He seemed much more into the relationship aspects of the trip, much more invested. I think he was the one thinking it was going to be a romantic trip spending time together just the two of them, but of course she was more into filming and promoting her vlog. Whole thing is sad.

Anyway, he's some ethical type, and introverted. I've never seen a guy with a pinterest. I always saw it as one of those girl things that makes me feel like an outsider in the girl club because I don't get it lol. Anyway, I think maybe it's because it's mostly an ethical thing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf happened between those two??

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I don’t remember their exact ages, but I think they’re around 20-22 years old. Definitely under 25. Have you read much about the case? I would be interested in hearing how you think it unraveled.
    What do I think happened, it is a lot.. I only today just watched videos, I am watching a few.. I need to gather more facts, but so far from what I see, I see dysfunctional parents on both sides who did a very poor job raising both of their children, more so on Brian’s side (but Gabby’s as well, she has step uncles, I saw a message that has emotionally abusive, invalidating tone in her current step father).. And Gabby just wanted too get away and be happy.. She seems to have been more of a teenager psychologically-speaking.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After I watch some more, I will give an opinion.. I do not know enough about the whole case yet. But I think the parents have just as much responsibility in this, in spite of both Gabby and Brian being legally “adult”…

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think either of Gabby or Brian was fully an adult, that is for certain.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this video is very telling about where Gabby’s maturity level had been at… An adult will not have the variation of youthful, elementary expression she does.. Both just idealistically had taken off like this… She and her fiancé were flashing themselves on camera in a way that screams they are just playful, explorative, care-free… Not very adult-like. The manner in which they do it is very teenaged reminiscent…

They are 22 (Gabby had been), and Brian is 23. This is not that unusual behavior for the early twenties, but they seem more on the immature side for one in their early such. They likely are both irrational base types.. Not that irrational types are immature, but the manner in which they seek thrill is so, and I do theorize that irrational types may develop a bit slower in their maturation..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am kind of angry that our society just completely lets go of our hands, once we attain the eighteenth age. Because it makes the dangerous assumption that everyone is able to stand on their own feet, fully look out for their own selves.. I suppose people assume the parents will look thereafter, yet it often is time as in my own case, parents are abusive, dysfunctional and cannot amount to such protection, an extra cautious eye for a brain that cannot yet fully discern and appreciate of consequential action.

I think they should have done more than had when they had gotten into the dispute, but I am also glad they had not been arrested at that time, even though it resulted in Gabby’s murder. I am happy for that because it is so too often young people end under the merciless eyes of law, treated as fully competent adults who made decision as if they were fully thought and calculated out. But my issue here is that much more support should have extended to them..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course a parent cannot be responsible forever, and there comes a point where one has reached enough maturation to be fully accountable, culpable, for their own action. Yet for a brain that is deficit in this ability, has not developed fully to appreciate such consequences, is wrong to just leave someone completely to their own self, own adult decision.. I do not know if it is true, but my mother had said Brian was an ex-military. If this is true, it is yet another problem our society will let someone as early as seventeen enroll into the military, be allowed go off once 18.. When they cannot yet fully foresee and anticipate what can come about from such happening.. Have a collegiate ultimatum, pressure endorsed from familial member.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In situations where one is unready, this is the worst that can come about— murder, death (including suicide).. As in the case of my own, prolonged abuse from parents, when a child who has attained their eighteenth is not yet ready to amount to independently living. And people often overlook these until they are too late and they happen. It will take much more human “sacrifices” for people to open their eyes and say, “Hey. Not every young adult is really an adult. They may need our help a little bot longer.”

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think it is a very dangerous superstition that every young “adult” (they may not even be an adult yet. An adult is someone fully grown, and someone who is not physically or emotionally, cannot be definition be a grown, fully, person) is now an adult and ready to be independent, make good, healthful decisions on their own…

And I think you will see a lot of kids who have dysfynctional upbringings, which I am certain both of them had of such, and I later will explain of why (there is divorce, there is hiding information, there is invalidating tone) that get desperate to have fun and forget their pain, and they are just thrown out in the adult world, unrequited to fully appreciate impulsive consequences, handle tough emotions that suppressed or were unmanaged well int he duration of their childhood.. I think you will see this a whole lot more until people grow in their understanding that there is no uniform age you can expect someone to be able make adult decision and manage in such way.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I specifically believe there are various categorization of people who generally will need more time in growing up, and may need more overall supervision:

-Child abuse victims
    -childhood trauma victims (growing up in war era, dysfunctional family, natural disaster, living in unsafe neighborhood)
    -Victims of childhood illness (like my sister, who often are bedridden and learn rely on parental caregiver)
    -children who grow up in special needs programs where they have lesser chances to make independent decision
    -children with specific mental disorders

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The issue is that if you just throw them out into the adult world when they have not had time to master skills they will need for their adult life, they will be ill-equipped to manage efficiently as adults, and it would be unfair to have had the expectation they could have made ample decision.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18-24 shelters for instance, even have time limits. And the issue is you cannot ascribe a limitation of an X amount of weeks or months, when there is no universal amount of time it will take for each individual in which to attain what needs to be competent adults.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it really is no wonder why you see abuse pass on in generations. People never have the chance to learn for one, a more subtle abusive form is abuse and they also do not get what needs for them to manage as functional adults.. They essentially are kids in adult bodies, but 18-early twenties already to begin with is not fully grown, and to be adult means to be fully grown..

Dragons:

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's no such thing as independent or grwon up. u get thrown in a situation and if u are lucky ur lucky. most people dont give a shit about the disabilities they get along the way and in the end they failed to anticipate or try to prevent it anyway so they dont complain. normies dont feel pain so they dont care until it's way too late. they are afraid of dying but not afraid of not living. life on an assembly line their brain deteriorating gets them high on idealized delusion that their suffering makes them holy. they dont use their brains or empathy so it doesnt matter if they fail someone else like they failed themselves. happy little slaves laugh torture the scapegoats.. they get traumatised but they don't care. they get various disabilities but they don't care. they are on multiple drugs to keep themselves going thinking it makes them healthy or it's the best they can be. it would be "selfish" to "want" more like entitled kids.
    she messed up externalziing her frustration on him because her parents punished her constantly. she was forced to hold it in. she wont have that anymore. him feeling hurt makes her feel guilty about hurting him but then sees that as him manipulating her like her parents manipulated her into her feeling guilty because they just decided to feel hurt themselves by innocent mistakes a kid did so she gets mad at him for not understanding her frustration even more. He acts as if she's crazy and needs to calm down pressuring her instead of giving her space for having her emotions by letting himself get abused a little bit. He didn't have the awareness so he felt invalidated for no reason when she was able to bitch at him because she was desperate and tried to trust him with her problems that way.
    No one's wrong and everyone's wrong.
    SLEs and SEEs and ESI pull the same shit as Gabi. I told the SLE to stop intimidating his gf. Being uncontrolled as a strong man of course is way more dangerous than a girl. Of course the hysterical SLEs just HAVE to work out so much. YEAH THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR EVERYONE.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 09-20-2021 at 07:05 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this case actually aligns with what I sad about ILIs. Those assholes better become self aware and start caring about others cuz im really fucking tired of constantly worrying about what might make them think i should end up in a ditch.

I want to care

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if someone has not yet grown up, even if a grown adult, they cleatlu have not grown up in that regard and others will condemn them for that.. Which is wrong. Not everyone gets resources or has a brain that will enable them act a certain way, and it is selfish.. Taht does not mean you enable poor behavior, it means you give what needs for them to be on track with developing..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t appreciate how society will say the adult just has to figure it out on their own. The kids had it given to them, and they did not as a kid, and it was not their choice and it is not always one’s own fault in why someone has not yet been able something do, or mature.

Dragons:

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Well, if someone has not yet grown up, even if a grown adult, they cleatlu have not grown up in that regard and others will condemn them for that.. Which is wrong. Not everyone gets resources or has a brain that will enable them act a certain way, and it is selfish.. Taht does not mean you enable poor behavior, it means you give what needs for them to be on track with developing..
    there are kids with more awareness/understanding and capacity than adults. most adults dont have the capacity to understand what u do yet since they are the majority they define the example of what an adult should be like. Taht gang ftw

I want to care

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh.. this makes me all so fucking angry.. There is no one age in which someone just gets their act together.. Of when someone no longer needs help or certain resources..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate how society conditions people.. And I dislike the people, but how can I possibly blame the people when they are victim?

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh… This world is too much for me man. Being hyper aware of all the issues, having them forced into my face, vast majority of others not making an understand.. But.. It seems as of late with more “human sacrifices”, people gain awareness, but they only see once it is too late for the welfare of others.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like someone who gets taken out and is dumped into the middle of nowhere, because others cannot see anything, and they want live in the societies that delude with their obstreperous sound, in which no one can even hear because everyone talks over one another.. Everyone is too busy shoving by and about.. And you cannot even hear if anyone shouts. You hear shouts in unison, muddled with all the additional noises.. You cannot see unless someone explicitly stands out, and so those people get ganged upon, for not adhering to what is normative in their way.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And in order to build in the middle of nowhere, you will need resources from the loud city, where there is too much commotion.. And so only those who stand out and are tired of oppression will come about and want conjoin cause to build out anew.. But if they do not rectify their falsified way, it in future is bound become yet another city.

Dragons:

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the police cam video Gabby says that Brian locks her out of the van to get her to calm down when she hits him, so imo most likely they got in another fight & he just locked her out, drove off, & left her in the middle of nowhere.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    In the police cam video Gabby says that Brian locks her out of the van to get her to calm down when she hits him, so imo most likely they got in another fight & he just locked her out, drove off, & left her in the middle of nowhere.
    Her van was spotted on Aug 27th approx. 900 feet from where they found her remains (in Spread Creek, WY). So he definitely disposed of her body there since he came back to FL with her van.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid van life kids, not surprised it turned out like this, and should be a good warning to other idiots trying this kind of delusional "lifestyle". Anyway I agree with both of them being very unlikable.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    both of their shoes were at the back of the van, as if they took them off and climbed in back there. You can see them in the video footage. imo, they were staying there, got in a fight either inside the van or by the river, and that’s where he killed her I just have a feeling he killed her in the van there and drug her out of it to bury her. But they also liked going barefoot in nature

And yes, her body was very close to the van. And it looked like they were digging before they found the body. So he may have buried her.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Her van pictures are all layouts and decoration type stuff. His are almost entirely couple pictures. He seemed much more into the relationship aspects of the trip, much more invested. I think he was the one thinking it was going to be a romantic trip spending time together just the two of them, but of course she was more into filming and promoting her vlog. Whole thing is sad.

Anyway, he's some ethical type, and introverted. I've never seen a guy with a pinterest. I always saw it as one of those girl things that makes me feel like an outsider in the girl club because I don't get it lol. Anyway, I think maybe it's because it's mostly an ethical thing.
    lol yeahh I was thinking that, too…this guy has a Pinterest ?? And it has a lot on it ??? and yes, at that point I started thinking maybe he could be ESI. I think you are right. He seems pretty sentimental by his pins, too, a lot more than she.

… I think you nailed it, squark.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if some aspects of their personalities came out on the trip that don't normally surface so intensely. She was telling the police in UT that she's OCD and got mad at him for having dirty feet in the van or something. A trip like this would probably trigger the OCD way more than usual because it's dirty and one isn't surrounded by amenities. I wondered if her more intense expression of OCD triggered intense control issues in him that were lying in wait and made him feel threatened. And so a much more violent aspect of his personality arose in response that hadn't reared its head like that before. But that's the he's a secret psycho argument.

Before taking such a long trip together in such close and constant proximity without the um "comforts" of civilization may have brought out the worst in them both, and perhaps truths between them that hadn't yet been revealed.

If he indeed killed her he might just have been in an ongoing shock, not ever imagining he would have done that.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing is that this place where the van was sited, also not far away from her body, was listed as one of the camping sites they intended on visiting on their page on thedyrt, the fbi would have searched this area eventually, regardless of trh video footage, it just made it happen faster. Unlucky for Brian because he was probably hoping on it taking a little while longer for her body to decompose so they couldn’t determine cause of death. At this point, it still might be too late. But he knew she was going to be found eventually. I don’t get why he wouldn’t put her somewhere less obvious?

https://thedyrt.com/list/near-yellow...8-95bc41ed4d69
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is why i find this story interesting... his behavior is mystifying. that's why i wondered if he was in an altered psychological state or something and as maybe reflecting a pattern of reacting without any clear plan.

i haven't ruled out the possibility that he left her and something happened, but i guess i think it's way more likely he killed her. i kinda wondered if staging his disappearance before she was even found suggested he knows she's dead (and i mean odds are strongly that he knows... and did it). i mean not like he was helping to find her. like he knows she's dead.

so then driving back in her van... it's all so odd.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast