Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    this is why i find this story interesting... his behavior is mystifying. that's why i wondered if he was in an altered psychological state or something and as maybe reflecting a pattern of reacting without any clear plan.

i haven't ruled out the possibility that he left her and something happened, but i guess i think it's way more likely he killed her. i kinda wondered if staging his disappearance before she was even found suggested he knows she's dead (and i mean odds are strongly that he knows... and did it). i mean not like he was helping to find her. like he knows she's dead.

so then driving back in her van... it's all so odd.
    yeah, I know. It’s all kinda creepy& fascinating at the same time.. I read that he heard voices sometimes, so maybe he was in an altered state. Maybe he just lost it. Makes me wonder if drugs were involved. If you have a mental health condition and take some psychedelics, I’m sure it could really mess you up
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Another thing is that this place where the van was sited, also not far away from her body, was listed as one of the camping sites they intended on visiting on their page on thedyrt, the fbi would have searched this area eventually, regardless of trh video footage, it just made it happen faster. Unlucky for Brian because he was probably hoping on it taking a little while longer for her body to decompose so they couldn’t determine cause of death. At this point, it still might be too late. But he knew she was going to be found eventually. I don’t get why he wouldn’t put her somewhere less obvious?

https://thedyrt.com/list/near-yellow...8-95bc41ed4d69

Are you asking why an ESI might not plan ahead very well?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Are you asking why an ESI might not plan ahead very well?
    lol touché

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I know. It’s all kinda creepy& fascinating at the same time.. I read that he heard voices sometimes, so maybe he was in an altered state. Maybe he just lost it. Makes me wonder if drugs were involved. If you have a mental health condition and take some psychedelics, I’m sure it could really mess you up
    What do you think about his artwork? Some of it legit creeps me out.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His irrational behavior, the fact that he returned with the van, and his recent disappearance point indeed in the direction of a murder without premeditation. Even if this points to the fact that there is surely no logical reason for the potential murder, there must have been a trigger for the murderous act; one could speculate on what those impulses or triggers were. We have a psychotic boy who was hoping for a romantic trip, but finds himself relegated to the role of cameraman for his girlfriend's narcissism. Did he want to "take back control," even if it meant annihilating the person he loves?

One can also wonder if there is a deeper psychological reason, an "arc" to this story. Why did these two people with real problems of control/violence and respect for body boundaries (scratching each other, throwing each other out of the car) stay together when they were harming each other? Could it be that these two people have compatible neuroses? I'm thinking of these kinds of explanations:

Murder from jealousy-the motive sounds plausible enough. Yet take the case of a young refugee I treated for some time. He was intensely jealous and had strong conscious impulses towards murdering the girl he most loved, so strong indeed that practical measures had to be taken to avoid the possibility ofthese impulses being translated into action. His associations revealed that he identified her in his unconscious mind with a notorious and brutal sadist (originally his father; the fact that the girl was a father-substitute explained largely the sexual difficulties he suffered). He needed her love so much to enablehim to conquer his fear of a cruel father. This fear was one motive for his murderous tendencies towards the girl. - Psychological Factors Underlying CriminalBehavior, Melitta Schmideberg

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently Brian was sighted at a Walmart in Alabama yesterday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FixxxerZe...072659971?s=20

Currently a large police presence at that same Walmart. https://mynbc15.com/

Edit: nvm not related. Dammit I just want them to find him alive.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah... i thought it was weird UT police declared her the aggressor in the incident... generally the person who is afraid the other one will leave her in the middle of nowhere isn't the aggressor...

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Apparently Brian was sighted at a Walmart in Alabama yesterday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FixxxerZe...072659971?s=20

Currently a large police presence at that same Walmart. https://mynbc15.com/
    I can’t believe his parents helped him escape. They had to have known. I hope they are prepared to be charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive. Doesn’t seem worth it, imo
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    What do you think about his artwork? Some of it legit creeps me out.
    yeah, it gives me toxic sludge and demonic vibes ~ some kind of sickness to it all
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the art doesn't make me think ESI nor do the pictures of him. i think he is a logical introvert (4d Ti). i just can't figure out which one for sure. the art lacks the sentiment and Fi expression of ESI art imo. it has a colder kinda logical angst in my view (it's devoid of sentiment). his eyes look logical to me... i don't see the emotion that appears in the eyes of ethical types when they smile. the smile often has an empty feel like a mask.

also i wouldn't say the art means he has to value Ni. SLI can create this kinda thing.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-20-2021 at 10:32 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Weird his Pintrest page looked a lot more feminine & 'arts and crasfty' than I would think. It looks a lot like that Delta Si Home improvement stuff @Northstar makes fun of.

@aixelsyd might be right... SLI type for him I think. Was he autistic too? That 'burnt out' zine in his Pinterst talks about how to deal with autisic burn-out.

That 'Wholesome Comic' thing in his Pinterest also looks very Delta.

"I"m too scared of expressing my feelings so I just make jokes out of them" - also could point to IEE demo Fe though. "How many feelings did I hold back because I was afraid of being annoying." - Fe polr or unvalued 4D demo Fe?

He also talks about feeling exhausted etc. If they are activity partners (LSE for her, IEE for him), might make sense- as ime Activity + Mental Illness in one or both parties = a lot of shit can go wrong if there's no other type to balance it out. Might have irritated each other and 'activated' each other in ways that were very bad. I can see activity relations being quite dangerous in people with mental issues.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe they are SLI/EII... my impression of her is she didn't know how much danger she was in.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah I think I like EII better than LSE for her anyway- she looks umm idk emotionally fragile and sensitive. LSE would be more tougher and in control than that. I would think.

EII/SLI activity gone wrong.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I can't see IEI/EIE at all from his pinterest. V.I is sorta bleh at times. Very superficially he looks like he values Fe in the face but his Pinterest points to nothing in that direction imo.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk guys. I just really think he is Se/Ni all the way. The guy was obsessed with chuck palahniuk for gods sakes he seems to really get off on depictions of violence and gore. I think I’d sooner believe he was LSI

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this guy's decision not to say anything is the smartest thing he can do rn.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nataraja View Post
    I think this guy's decision not to say anything is the smartest thing he can do rn.
    agree
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what I don’t get about people is them bitching about why the authorities didn’t take in Brian laundrie right away. There are laws these people have to work around. If they break them just because the guy is obv guilty, that brings about an even bigger problem inside our government. Their hands were literally tied. People should focus on changing the laws to make taking people into custody & prosecuting people quicker, instead of trying to point fingers at the authorities.

and not only that, in the video footage of the police responding to the incident dispute between them, hindsight is 20/20 and the majority of people would have done the exact same thing as these officers. The only thing different is this was the past and they know he prob killed her so they think it’s ‘obvious’, when they prob wouldn’t have before, just like these officers.

I need to stay off Twitter. These people drive me nuts
    Last edited by Aster; 09-21-2021 at 03:10 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I need to stay off Twitter. These people drive me nuts

Yeah it can be infuriating but our law is based on concrete, solid evidence. Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Not hunches or 'I feel he's probably guilty so he is' Karen Logic - and not based on circumstantial evidence although the State will often roll the dice if they have enough circumstantial evidence but also need a way to keep him there for sure. It is better to let 10 guilty men go free than it is to punish one innocent man etc.

I mean a person's motivation should be justice- not to have him go through the Walk of Shame like Cercei did. Lots of 'Karens' just like it when people are arrested and thrown in jail or executed cuz it makes their own crappy lives feel better. He probably killed her but he was going through a lot of mental anguish himself.

I still personally believe he's guilty as sin LOL but I mean - the authorities are doing the right thing here. If a person was just fighting really badly with their spouse and needed to be separated - they wouldn't like the government being overly involved in their lives either. Those who have a naive perspective on what our government can actually do or not do are a big problem in this country.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• The couple were 'both minimizing their argument' and may also have been high and having 'a bad trip', the expert said “

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-incident.html

Drugs, people.
    drugs.

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Yeah it can be infuriating but our law is based on concrete, solid evidence. Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Not hunches or 'I feel he's probably guilty so he is' Karen Logic - and not based on circumstantial evidence although the State will often roll the dice if they have enough circumstantial evidence but also need a way to keep him there for sure. It is better to let 10 guilty men go free than it is to punish one innocent man etc.

I mean a person's motivation should be justice- not to have him go through the Walk of Shame like Cercei did. Lots of 'Karens' just like it when people are arrested and thrown in jail or executed cuz it makes their own crappy lives feel better. He probably killed her but he was going through a lot of mental anguish himself.

I still personally believe he's guilty as sin LOL but I mean - the authorities are doing the right thing here. If a person was just fighting really badly with their spouse and needed to be separated - they wouldn't like the government being overly involved in their lives either. Those who have a naive perspective on what our government can actually do or not do are a big problem in this country.
    I wonder if he can plead insanity or something idk

yeah, I don’t personally feel like going after the guy with a pitchfork and calling him evil.

lots of things can lead up to this kind of thing. Doesn’t exactly make him ‘evil’.

im extremely curious about how all this went down though. Keep running these scenarios through my head…call it a sick curiosity.

but yes, agree with everything you said
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...nd/5796033001/

i ahem really agree with this. i saw the body cam footage earlier and it reminded me of the abuse between my parents. she is blaming herself, she's scared; he's suave, calm, being very approval seeking with police, and calling her crazy (which draws focus away from her plight that he causes). he may not perceive himself that way however.

one reason my mom feared leaving my dad was bc she feared he would win a custody battle and present her as the bad parent. she would be emotional and hysterical and unable to articulate what was happening (she didn't even think of it as the word "abuse" bc she didn't know how to characterize what was happening, how to make sense of it). he would be calm, logical, reasonable, able to get people to see his points, and would find ways to show her as unstable and crazy while being the picture of sanity. she knew that if this happened she couldn't win.

even though my mom has 4d Se and gabby 1d, it's the same kinda thing. and how brian moves and talks with the police is also the same kinda thing even though he has a much more soft presence than my dad and can manipulate better because he can come off as a softer more sensitive male.

so yeah i think this is the story.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have an LIE buddy who is married to an EII grade school teacher. He called me at midnight one night and wanted to go for a walk and talk.

He said that he was not getting along with his wife. She was apparently pressuring him to do things he didn’t want to do and didn’t feel he had to do. He said he retaliates by demolishing her arguments with facts until she is practically crying.

I told him he should stop being an asshole and learn to listen to her arguments instead of cutting her off like that. I didn’t say he should get an ESI for a wife.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-21-2021 at 08:38 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they are SLI(her)-ESI(him) benefit. Benefit dynamic would explain why she doesn't feel supported (he doesn't believe in my vlog and in my potential - Ne inf) and he didn't feel seen or listened to. Explains also why they were exhausted' all the time. Story reminds me of how chriscorey said that her SLI ex has now a ESI 'control freak' girlfriend. (Without implying anything about her ex and his relationship of course.)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk like my mom didn't feel supported by my dad when she finally found something she wanted to be not bc of socionics... i type them supervision with her being the supervisor. it was that he'd controlled everything in her life and once she started kinda growing and found something she loved and started trying to form friends and find people to learn from, it was threatening to him. he became more abusive after that and dedicated more time to lecturing her about how she's not smart and he is so much smarter. when she went to community college he disrupted her studying as much as possible and demanded she ask him about anything in any class she was taking so he could show with his superior intelligence he knew it all without even reading it and next to that she just keeps trying to learn it by rote and study and study and so it's hopeless for her. he became more violent after this too. it's this control thing. like he had worked to limit all of us forming relations with other people and she was going against that and she was having her own dreams and it just for some reason was threatening to him. like it's not socionics really, it's a pattern in these kinds of relationships.

like idk what makes this kind of "control freak" but they can be irrational too. they can be any type.

however i had also wondered about an IJ type for laundrie as he has a bit of the meticulousness i associate with IJ temperament... but i was thinking he is just 4d Ti...

it's so hard for me to see him as an ethical type because to me he doesn't seem to have the emotional range or dimensionality of strong ethics functions.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-21-2021 at 09:29 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's SEE. He has the face of a sadist. He killed her impulsively but also had no very strong qualms against it in the first place.

it's driving me so mad looking at him. He is so mad at her he is planning it. I said impulsively meaning he kept progressively getting mad and planning it but not fully until it just had to happen. I know that kind of person. Whenever my mind works right I can recognize it clearly. Sadism has many manifestations. SLI sadist. I guess the lack of urbanity and occupation pushed him a bit. Not 100% sure about her type but he is a SLI. Im sure he was cursing her after he killed her for ruining his life or something. This is why EII and IEE tend to be so gentle.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 09-21-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@inumbra do u know what his type was? this kind of control thing seems very recurring in 3D/4D Te. Fe types manipulate too but what u say sounds very assertive/domineering?

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    @inumbra do u know what his type was? this kind of control thing seems very recurring in 3D/4D Te. Fe types manipulate too but what u say sounds very assertive/domineering?
    SLI

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was confirmed to be her and has been ruled a homicide
    https://mol.im/a/10014627

they haven’t released a cause of death, but I was reading in the comments someone thinks he strangled her. But I’m betting on a blow to the head. Any one else want to speculate with meee???

im driving my husband nuts over this so I have to get online and drive other people nuts instead
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It was confirmed to be her and has been ruled a homicide
    https://mol.im/a/10014627

they haven’t released a cause of death, but I was reading in the comments someone thinks he strangled her. But I’m betting on a blow to the head. Any one else want to speculate with meee???

im driving my husband nuts over this so I have to get online and drive other people nuts instead

I shouldn't speculate, @reverie, but since you asked, I will.

It seems to me that strangling her would take too long; he'd come to his senses when she blacked out or before. But since they seemed to be hitting and scratching each other, I would guess that he bonked her in the head with something and it killed her.

Maybe he didn't mean to do it, but, you know, hitting has a tendency to escalate.

Furthermore, if she was lying outside for a few days, I doubt if the bruises that strangling produces would be evident. There is not an abundance of food in the wild and there are lots of hungry animals. But fractured skulls can be reconstructed, even if they have been chewed into pieces because, I think, fractures look different from crushes.

OK, time for me to step away from the morbid and return to the sunny illusion of my life.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I was thinking that too, that cause of death is head trauma. It was another fight and whichever way he hit (with object or not) or pushed her caused her skull to crack. I also didn't think it was intentional or premeditated.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I was thinking that too, that cause of death is head trauma. It was another fight and whichever way he hit (with object or not) or pushed her caused her skull to crack. I also didn't think it was intentional or premeditated.

The beauty of practicing violence, as in judo or other martial arts, is that when the violence starts to happen, you are already practiced at the response. You don't have to plan it out at all.

This is exactly why I have never hit a woman. I got hit a lot as a kid, and I know what hitting can lead to.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reddit is buzzing over a possible Brian sighting. Trying not to get my hopes up lol.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got hit a lot as a kid, and I know what hitting can lead to.
    that's horrible.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that's horrible.

It was a different time. A time when the world was dark and pterodactyls ruled the sky, where the triumphant roars of the predators and the screams of their victims fought with the rumble of nuclear explosions in the night, and men and women were supposed to be Ward and June Cleaver, but were more often absent and overworked and uneducated. Not stupid, but certainly ignorant of a lot of things.

I, personally, hate television, but one thing that television did do was to give people good examples of how people should behave in families. Before that, you had something much more Biblical, where the sins of the fathers got passed down to the seventh generation because no one knew any better.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-22-2021 at 02:40 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reddit is buzzing over a possible Brian sighting. Trying not to get my hopes up lol.

I imagine him with altered facial hair, dark sun glasses, and wearing a hoodie to get his daily fast food allotment without being recognized.

Now, if he were black in that outfit, he'd have been stopped by the police a dozen times by now, but he's not.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw I just have to re-raise my SLI argument again...

Brian L was passionate about these nature/environment issues (not all, but many SLI are), he was confident disappearing into nature with only a backpack (the SLI often have an inherent confidence with these things, they feel at home roaming in nature, they have a good sense of direction and can easily master the elements).

However if he's not SLI, LSI is my vote. He does look a bit meticulous in an IJ way, I can see the strong Ti.

This pic reminds me of SLI ex:

Also his art looks SLI to me ... I suspect a lot of comic book artists are SLI

Gabby P's friend doesn't seem to be describing an ethical type to me: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntrolling.html

And btw she (Rose) VIs way more gamma to me than he does...
    Last edited by marooned; 09-22-2021 at 03:16 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reddit

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is the most common serial killer. And fetishists. And priests.

I want to care

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast