lol I keep peeking on Reddit to see what people are saying, but I haven’t downloaded the app again. unfortunately safari only lets me get so far. it’s sooo tempting

and I feel kinda…bad…acting like this is an episode of CSI….but it’s exciting ok. It’s terrible but it’s exciting. And if I died in the same way I will have you all know, I’m totally ok with any speculation, as morbid as it may be

anyway, now that I’ve got that off my chest, I was thinking…considering the video footage from the YouTuber, you can see their shoes back there, outside & behind the van~ both of their shoes. So I’m going to assume she was still alive with they arrived at this place…dispersed creek place whatever it’s called. I was thinking maybe they were bare footing it and got in a fight on the outside, near the creek, and he whacked her and cracker her skull or something. Or she fell and hit her head. But then I was thinking about drugs in the mix. And how he could have killed her in the van, while he was going through a bad trip and thought she was demonic or something. And then this morning I saw this article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ins-found.html and this all just got even weirder to me.

because his behavior in all this is just sooo odd. The van wasn’t supposed to be parked there, and was there (I believe she said) for several days. people saw the van, and he has to have known this, and still chose to bury her bear this location (I’m assuming bury). they said it appeared the whole time as Brian was alone and acting odd and no one actually saw gabby here, despite her shoes being outside the van.

The body expert that that saw the video footage from the Moab dispute speculated they were on a bad ‘trip’ (drugs) and she was scared of him.

what I’m thinking from all of this is they were both tripping big time, arrived at this place (on drugs) Parked (like they were on drugs), and stayed in the back having a bad trip. Maybe they got out a wandered a bit, to use the bathroom, barf, see the sites, or all three, and then got back in the van. And right now I’m wondering if he didn’t kill her in the back of the van and let her sit back there for a while until he could use the cloak of darkness to bury her. He is obv still on drugs at this point since he’s being dumb.

then he came home and told his parents he accidentally killed this girl and they all formed a plan. They cleaned out that van, got him a lawyer, prob their life savings, use the Florida wild life reserve as a red herring to distract the cops while he made it for Mexico or Canada. Possible the wilderness, but the longer he waits you would think the harder it would be to get out (or waiting for media fire to die down). The thing is there is no warrant for his arrest yet because they can’t find evidence he did it. I don’t know the laws about the country if a person of interest or how easy it is to get into somewhere like Mexico tbh, might be cake.

anyway. This is my theory at the moment until more information, and then I’ll possibly have to redo the whole thing in my head…

… RIP Gabby. she did seem like a sweet girl and he seemed to have some sadistic interest, and some issues, and pair that with drugs… we really can’t be sure what happened in that van, could be a million things.

and yeah I just typed that all on my phone and am going to have to go back and edit the shit out of it. Bare with me (ok I think I fixed most of the worst things)