Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
Brian seems like a serious-introvert E9 who’s sort of withdrawing into himself and desperately trying to put off any difficult/stressful conversations about his role in her death. Probably an accident/not premeditated. I can’t tell if he’s being completely callous or if he’s secretly very remorseful and acting irrationally
i feel like he's remorseful AND feels entitled/like the victim in it all, but that he also can probably shut off his feelings after the initial overwhelm of it all. so i guess the point where he's using the credit cards he might actually just be in some ST mode, so he could be getting supplies at that point... the more i think about it the more i think he would sleep in the van... it's the SLI/Te creative/economical thing to do and he has these economical vibes about not being wasteful as part of his value system.

however, he's disorganized possibly... and could commit suicide... and i would expect him to at times behave irrationally and unpredictably (i assume Pi type) on a whim...