Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    he could have stayed in a hotel at least one night, that can add up depending which one he picked. it's a long drive from wyoming to florida.

there seems to be a theme of wanting control over her stuff. like her van (he feels he can lock her out). her phone (911 caller speculating he was trying to take it) and he knows how to get into it. her cards (he knows the pin?).
    and he was arguing over the bill if that restaurant report was right. i wonder if he was paying for the bill with his money.

ofc maybe he didn't want to use his money after she was dead, but it makes me wonder if he was financially stressed and she wasn't, as sometimes that um happens - getting with someone for their resources... it's like part of the overall pattern. /hides/
    Kind of a waste of money to spend on a hotel when the van has a bed in it. I wouldn’t put it past him though lol.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he was going to take her money and had her pin, I’d think since it was a debit card he could have went through an ATM, but it says ‘things of value’, and maybe he didn’t have her pin. Could have went on a shopping spree in somewhere like Cabellas or Patagonia for his new hiking trip he was planning on when getting back, his escape… gear, survival things and such. Survivalist off grid crap. My best guess.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Kind of a waste of money to spend on a hotel when the van has a bed in it. I wouldn’t put it past him though lol.
    lol yeah you're probably right... mb he wanted to hide as much as possible as well... however, the bed could have bad vibes now lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I’ve slept in my car before, but Engels was wrong; hot showers are the basis of modern civilization.