Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    I don't know for sure if he's ILI based on the video, but I can see it, and you're right about the super-nice ILIs. I've known a couple like this. Usually have strong e9 in there and possibly a secondary Social instinct giving more of a "nice, normal" impression, and very unaware of the anger that's building.

Unacknowledged anger is what scares me about e9's. I mean, maybe they all don't have that, but I'm much more comfortable with anger that is out in the open.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Unacknowledged anger is what scares me about e9's. I mean, maybe they all don't have that, but I'm much more comfortable with anger that is out in the open.
    Takes a really healthy 9 to be first aware of themselves and then express themselves. I've known both ends of the spectrum of 9s. If they resist self awareness, I steer clear. Anger that's out in the open like e8 can be scarier to me, I kind of shut down. But at least it's more straightforward and when it's over it's really over and you usually won't hear about it years later.