Thread: Do I look like a LII?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do I look like a LII?

(Excuse for my bad english).

I have read quite a few articles and pages of Socionics ...
    I am 100% sure with my main function Ti and Fi as the role function. But I can't decide if I am really LII.

Things LII:
    . I am an individualistic person.
    . I don't like being ordered around. I avoid getting involved in groups or relationships that affect my free lifestyle.
    . I prefer to work alone. I try not to resort to or depend on other people.
    . My decisions and observations are based on my intuition and imagination. I rely on analysis, deductions and hunches. And, I prefer to plan for eventualities, than to attack or launch myself by brute force.
    . I tire of dramatic emotions. I hate aggressive, temperamental, disrespectful and impulsive people. I avoid and criticize violent and abusive groups or individuals.
    . In conversations and social relationships, I prefer comfortable, quiet, and friendly environments. I do not deliberately participate in discussions or competitions. I consider the "who is the best / superior" talks stupid.
    . Natural ability to ignore provocations, and control my emotions. In general, I avoid unnecessary fights; isolating myself, and calming my mood in quiet areas. I only expel my anger in extreme cases.

Things not so LII (maybe LSI):
    . I am motivated to achieve goals and objectives.
    . I like to show discipline, order and determination.
    . Direct and frank. I understand how to handle and control situations being "guy cold and logical". I execute my ideas, and I am not afraid to order, scold or confront people in necessary situations.
    . I like the practical and physical work. And I feel quite satisfied to be rewarded for hard work.
    . I am aware of my condition and appearance. I always try to look neat and elegant. I dislike disorderly people, who neglect their apparence or health.
    . I don't openly expel my anger, but I can be severe, ruthless, and intolerant of people I dislike. And I can get quite aggressive if they hurt my loved ones.

Observations:
    . I have a lot of respect for SLE bosses, and I don't dislike fellow SEEs. In my experience, healthy SLEs and SEEs are mature, franks, and effective.
    . I only show my "geek and immature" side to my closest friends. But for the most part, am i guy very serious. I am polite and kind, but I must admit that if I had a higher leadership position it would be more cold, severe, and unfriendly (my desire to rise and be an imposing boss).
    . I like to associate with ILEs and IEEs for fun, but they are not my first choice to ask for help or trustworthy them.
    . I don't identify with the Alpha quadra, and I definitely don't consider myself Beta. I relate more to Delta.
    . I do not agree with the "relationship table". ESEs don't like me, and I don't like EIEs. My best relationships have been with SEEs healthys and SLIs (I'm not ILI).
    . I can be perceptual, and work using my strength and will. I work comfortably in physical, "rustic" and manual things. I'm not that good at rambling on too complicated, improvised, or weird theories.
    . I like to get my hands dirty, use tools, assemble, disassemble and do maintenance (mechanical, electrical, or electronic work). I avoid the theories, and the exaggerated philosophical and intellectuals enigmas. I don't consider myself so spontaneous and creative.
    . I like the military. His seriousness, manly image, codes, discipline, rudeness and elegance.
    . I only get depressed and collapsed by failing at a goal or objective.
    . I HATE being forced to express emotions. I dislike being around corny and emotional people.

Do you know any other LII who act like this?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of your observations are about you relationships with other people. Are you sure that you’re not EII?

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to be brutally honest with you, an LII would have realized this was better suited for the "type me" forum.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nataraja View Post
    I'm going to be brutally honest with you, an LII would have realized this was better suited for the "type me" forum.
    Brutal indeed, lol.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you sure Ti is your lead and Fi your role? A lot of what you said doesn't strike me as especially Alpha quadra or LII

Edit: If you are indeed Ti lead and Fi role then I agree with FP saying you're more likely LSI than LII
    Last edited by AWellArmedCat; 09-16-2021 at 02:21 AM.
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the things you said in the "Things LII" section could be just as true of LSI, if not more true. You ultimately know yourself best, but IMO from what you've posted you're pretty stereotypically LSI. SLI could be a second option (I don't know how new you are to Socionics, but SLI and LSI are considered "quasi-identicals," meaning they have the same function dimensionality, and so they look and act a lot like each other), but I think SLI is less likely.

Why do you not think you could be Beta, and what do you relate to about the Delta quadra?
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 09-16-2021 at 02:12 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI is much more likely than LII. I would exclude LII.

Anyway, the typing is likely to be flawed if you get to choose the subject. You might be exacerbating a temporary mindset.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why not ILI? Or SLI?

Apparently many ILI's find military helpful.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)