Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ILI narcissism and learning to get along

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist Sorry I didn’t mean to imply you were picking apart my posts or screaming at me. What I meant was that if I discuss my issues with the ILI it might turn into an argument and I don’t want to argue with her because it could go badly (she might yell etc). Honestly, I don’t think she would want to talk about it either. I don’t think it will help. It will make it worse. Maybe later on down the line it’s doable. I only have so much control over the hurt I feel though. A bit of space from each other seems like the only solution. Also, she is so awkward about making plans to hang out but I won’t be manipulated into making plans all on her terms. Ok so I don’t call her as often and perhaps won’t see her quite as often. It’s not that bad though, we are still in each other’s lives. Ok I don’t want to tell her all about my past traumas and my journey of recovery..it’s not my fault it’s ended up that way. It’s not hers either, it’s just how it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not sure about other ILIs but I don't think I would give gifts and attention to people I do not like just to manipulate them. I think that requires high F or something. If I don't like you I'm more likely to tell you off and insult you publicly.
    Thank you! That is the ILI way and makes a lot of sense. Not trying to manipulate people with gifts and crap wtf lol. I would say he's just trolling- but he also seems to seriously believe in this, which is just sad? Or maybe it is part of the trolling lol.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Thank you! That is the ILI way and makes a lot of sense. Not trying to manipulate people with gifts and crap wtf lol. I would say he's just trolling- but he also seems to seriously believe in this, which is just sad? Or maybe it is part of the trolling lol.
    no, they beliefve they like someone and give them things and support. but they are clueless about how to be prosocial and ruin them instead, which makes their OBJECT of affection frustrated and angry, which makes the ILI think himself was being used, the object is ungrateful. True IEI moment, u can talk about the IEE being unaware of their own shadow, but not the ILI. It would make sense since u are a Ni dom too maybe. The narcs ruin the people they DO like, unintentionally in some cases.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The narcs ruin the people they DO like, unintentionally in some cases.

Narcissists are incapable of truly liking anybody else... that is kinda the entire point. If you think a narcissistic 'truly likes you' then you're going to be fucked. Narcissists ruin their empathetic supply... is a more accurate thing to say. I guess how much you wanna pity/feel sorry for victims of narcissists is up to the individual because it's usually much easier to fool people than it is convince them they are being fooled. You are kinda right about society often ignoring the "hero" and paying too much attention to sadism etc. Liking 'bad ass sadists' - is more of a general human thing to me since intensity is thrilling and hot & sadism naturally heats up the ante of all that stuff ((but it's also cold so too much also destroys passion...)). Or it's part of being an erotic victim. Good news is often boring news etc.

I agree there are mean and sadistic ILIs- but I also know the kind of nice and normal ILIs that just sorta beta male-ishly work their jobs and want a normal life. They aren't into gleefully fucking people over.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Insurance companies are probably more gamma inclined. However, the overall workforce of healthcare, I believe it is mostly Delta ST’s, compositing such.. And I do not mean for things like emergency surgery, which would find of more LSI.. I think most old school family care are alpha SF and Delta ST, and you see more delta than of alpha said doctors.. And whilst they may not have direct role, they do have power and authority to reform, so they do have a degree of power in this. And they accept the insurance and take it, and still, overprice people and do not lower.
    my father is an LSE doctor and my mother is SEI nurse.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also re: "He's so hot because he's an asshole sadistic str8 male ILI"

I think this sorta thing is like how being an asshole or bad guy often sounds thrilling on paper but in reality it's actually depressing and fucked up. Lots of people get involved with bad people/narcs/sadists cuz the initial fire interests them but they are not able to deal with the actual burn-out. Because they aren't as strong/bad-ass as they think they are. Lots of young women write Brian Moser fan fiction- but how many of them would seriously be able to handle a man cutting up a body in front of them??? They would most likely get all morally offended like a Delta and shit. My point is- sadistic fantasies are just often different than 'sadistic reality' but of course there are people that are into both lol.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Narcissists are incapable of truly liking anybody else... that is kinda the entire point. If you think a narcissistic 'truly likes you' then you're going to be fucked. Narcissists ruin their empathetic supply... is a more accurate thing to say. I guess how much you wanna pity/feel sorry for victims of narcissists is up to the individual because it's usually much easier to fool people than it is convince them they are being fooled. You are kinda right about society often ignoring the "hero" and paying too much attention to sadism etc. Liking 'bad ass sadists' - is more of a general human thing to me since intensity is thrilling and hot & sadism naturally heats up the ante of all that stuff ((but it's also cold so too much also destroys passion...)). Or it's part of being an erotic victim. Good news is often boring news etc.

I agree there are mean and sadistic ILIs- but I also know the kind of nice and normal ILIs that just sorta beta male-ishly work their jobs and want a normal life. They aren't into gleefully fucking people over.
    u can be used as a codependent... INFP and INFJ correlate with codependent presonatliy. thats what i mean when i say ILIs make others dependent on them. take on all the work but also all the power and make it so that's how it stays thats the birth of hieararchy. if u are codependent obidient and submissive, esp if u are traumatised u can be a princess living in a fortress thats too weak and traumatised to go out and have her own life. The ILI comes and fucks her sometimes. We have exactly this happening with Kally Noble on quora and her fiance. Its also much easier to fool someone including urself that u are not a narcissist than see ur own patterns and change.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this sorta thing is like how being an asshole or bad guy often sounds thrilling on paper but in reality it's actually depressing and fucked up. Lots of people get involved with bad people/narcs/sadists cuz the initial fire interests them but they are not able to deal with the actual burn-out. Because they aren't as strong/bad-ass as they think they are. Lots of young women write Brian Moser fan fiction- but how many of them would seriously be able to handle a man cutting up a body in front of them??? They would most likely get all morally offended like a Delta and shit. My point is- sadistic fantasies are just often different than 'sadistic reality' but of course there are people that are into both lol.
    I agree they are not fully into it. But SEEs tend to go that way. They get addicted. EIIs tend to like to be dominated. Then there's the ILI's ILI who's everything he wants and she wants him to cut a body up as much as he does. Being abused is hot for the moment and the orgasm. Not as a general way of life.

dull malignant eyes triggers me so much. she does look kinda worn out tho. she is justifying everything she's going through with him to herself because she is a strong independant REAL woman who does waht she needs to fulfil her role in NATURE. as a man's object.

the women would get offended but it would turn some of them on when the guy starts doing her. thats the reason so many of those incel rapists think she liked it.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Jord...r/Bryan-Bone-1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in any case thats the exagarrated sense. i already said devaluation then praise the little soft bean EII. or fight and dominate the unruly SEE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah some gammas can be pretty unhealthy and dark- I don't really associate myself with that though. I'm not perfect or light by any means but I definitely don't get involved in white trash trailer park Gamma shit like that lol. And really, I think... Gamma NTs is often like the 'darkest before dawn' thing. They can struggle with very dark shit before ESI tries to fix them and before Gamma transitions into Delta, the morality quadra. If u view the socionic line as how it translates to the rotation of the earth - Gamma NT would be the darkest time of night. Morning light is starting to creep up a bit in ESI but not too much yet. Everything Gamma does tends to decay into immorality that's what naturally makes room for Delta to fix things.

If Gamma is supposed to improve Beta, maybe just look at is a way of helping u not be naive in life and realize that there are some fucked up people in the word that would devour ur adorable IEI soul but I don't understand being obsessed about it or being entangled into it.... in the end pure sadism or "evilness" isn't interesting to me because it just destroys. Gamma also improves Beta by turning our dreams and visions into worldly things lol. And they are not going to listen to you for many reasons- they are above us on the socionic chain even though they are often in poverty living in a trailer park etc. I listen to the Gammas that live wealthy and worldly lifestyles not really the trailer park ones...

But psychologically- you can't fix or help them much so I wouldn't get involved personally. I think they listen to more serious and stern Te/Fi morality lectures then anything you would have to offer them. They look up to Deltas, not us. I also don't think it's even wise trying to 'enlighten the world' about them- ((People already know what many Gammas are like- they are not stupid, but you might be helping to protect some Alphas who really can be that dangerously naive...)) Often IEIs try to overly-enlighten people on something everybody already knows anyway lol.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah some gammas can be pretty unhealthy and dark- I don't really associate myself with that though. I'm not perfect or light by any means but I definitely don't get involved in white trash trailer park Gamma shit like that lol. And really, I think... Gamma NTs is often like the 'darkest before dawn' thing. They can struggle with very dark shit before ESI tries to fix them and before Gamma transitions into Delta, the morality quadra. If u view the socionic line as how it translates to the rotation of the earth - Gamma NT would be the darkest time of night. Morning light is starting to creep up a bit in ESI but not too much yet. Everything Gamma does tends to decay into immorality that's what naturally makes room for Delta to fix things.

If Gamma is supposed to improve Beta, maybe just look at is a way of helping u not be naive in life and realize that there are some fucked up people in the word that would devour ur adorable IEI soul but I don't understand being obsessed about it or being entangled into it.... in the end pure sadism or "evilness" isn't interesting to me because it just destroys. Gamma also improves Beta by turning our dreams and visions into worldly things lol. And they are not going to listen to you for many reasons- they are above us on the socionic chain even though they are often in poverty living in a trailer park etc. I listen to the Gammas that live wealthy and worldly lifestyles not really the trailer park ones...

But psychologically- you can't fix or help them much so I wouldn't get involved personally. I think they listen to more serious and stern Te/Fi morality lectures then anything you would have to offer them. They look up to Deltas, not us. I also don't think it's even wise trying to 'enlighten the world' about them- ((People already know what many Gammas are like- they are not stupid, but you might be helping to protect some Alphas who really can be that dangerously naive...)) Often IEIs try to overly-enlighten people on something everybody already knows anyway lol.
    Yeah, alpha would be the afternoon and morning, beta the evening and young, early night.. Gamma later night and midnight morning.. Delta, the time right before dawn… Of course many ill try say delta is night, but alpha is definitely the morning and rise and shine. And the beginning of day. Whereas the dawn is when it dies off, the leisure before work and having liven up.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma types generally are the hardest on me of any quadra, as a repeated pattern. Delta ST just veer away from me, do not try fix and improve.. Whereas gamma tries tough love me, or try to give constructive feedback.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole adult (gamma) trying to give feedback to teenagers (beta). And then the delta just wants to relax the overly hardworking adult.

It is possible others view gamma as the leading type, because it is generally the mot adult of all quadra, yet still, it gets beaten out by delta.. Alpha beats out delta.. We beat out alpha.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is possible others view gamma as the leading type, because it is generally the mot adult of all quadra, yet still, it gets beaten out by delta.. Alpha beats out delta.. We beat out alpha.
    For us IEIs it's more purely this way though cuz a Gamma type supervises us and we supervise an Alpha type- but I mean SEEs are supervised by LSIs & ILIs are supervised by EIEs aren't they? Yeah in a general sense this is very true tho I think, but its going to be very "pure" to IEIs - and I think a lot of the negativity & harshness of Gamma is mostly the NTs really- Gamma ethicals have soft squishy feelings as well. SEE/ESI both can be persuaded more by feelings and the heart... with LIE/ILI you risk hurting their Fe or Si polr too much if ur not careful. Although of course are some Gamma NTs that don't have this problem really and are just logically bad-ass or are still nice people etc. It is a general trend people notice but not the ultimate truth or anything.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta is like young people with dreams and ideals, wanting to give its their all, and then struggle with the world's darkness -> some can't go through it and become crazy/corrupted or depressed

When Gamma is the ones that have already realize the true harshness and darkness of the world, and come up with more realistic strategy, fighting for more realistic reason (personal gain...ect). -> some would become more and more cruel in their method

Delta is just down to earth, not fun but stable. Some focus too much on "morality" and forgot how cruel this world truly is, then they get replace by those weirdo Alpha...

Alpha is alien...
    Last edited by Tarnished; 09-14-2021 at 02:37 AM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Beta is like young people with dreams and ideals, wanting to give its their all, and then struggle with the world's darkness -> some can't go through it and become crazy/corrupted or depressed

When Gamma is the ones that have already realize the true harshness and darkness of the world, and come up with more realistic strategy, fighting for more realistic reason (personal gain...ect). -> some would become more and more cruel in their method

Delta is just down to earth, not fun but stable. Some focus too much on "morality" and forgot how cruel this world truly is, then they get replace by those weirdo Alpha...

Alpha is alien...

ILIs are not dark and mature, they are immature. They dont realize the harshenss they run away form it and push it on everyone else. They believe their own lies because it brings them comfort. THey dont have accountability to think about how they affect others. It makes them vulnerable. "Realistic" reason? NO they are used to getting the easy way around. 'Oh but i have gone through so much" yes because u made the fucking mistakes because u were used to getting the easy way and bit u. then u learned ot solve that by putting ur burden on others and tell them "everyone carries their burden stop whining" *radical practical*.. How many selfish entitled opportunistic IEIs, how many same SLE bullies, how many superficial EIEs. Crazy, corrupted, or depressed? Talk about literally any human on earth. A lot of ILIs are those things. Their depression manifests through cruelty to others and narcissistic idealization of their own bs. LSE workaholic berating the lazy but considerate EII. It said IEIs live in disheveled conditions yet about EIIs "EIIs are typically negligent of their surroundings and have difficulty keeping track of objects or constantly monitoring things and people around them. They can be passive and self-absorbed, often preferring to wait for things to happen rather than make them happen" doesnt it sound like that would result in disheveled conditions at home the same way for the same reasons? The implications descriptions just overlap a lot. Im wondering why do i see this but others dont. INFx sharing values makes way more sense to me than IEI sharing with a SLE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILIs are not dark and mature, they are immature. They dont realize the harshenss they run away form it and push it on everyone else.
    Well bro all I gotta say to that is we are individuals more than we are our type really. Naturally you are going to get some ILIs that are more project-y than others- others that clearly have more issues.

A lot of ILIs are those things. Their depression manifests through cruelty to others and narcissistic idealization of their own bs.
    When *certain* ILIs are this way I don't take it seriously- which is probably why some of them hated me before. I laughed it off and made light of it- and it pissed them off more because they wanted me to be more seriously disturbed by it and I wouldn't give them that power. Ironically the best way to fight ILI sadism is with Fe happy gayness ((their PoLR)) not acting seriously bothered by it. ILIs are like Undead Zombies in Final Fantasy - use your Holy magic spells on them instead of trying to be edgy by taking them seriously. It's kinda like what their duals do anyway tbh...

I think with that bully-victim dynamic, it clearly 'takes two to tango' as my nana used to say. Often the victim is keeping it going with their behaviors and the sadist is also keeping it going due to the victim's refusal to be properly strong or assertive... ILI are still wimpy victim types despite that sadism and other crap. They wanna be pounced on by feel-good compassionate 4D demonstrative Fe & 4D Se ego and IEIs just..... don't do that.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well bro all I gotta say to that is we are individuals more than we are our type really. Naturally you are going to get some ILIs that are more project-y than others- others that clearly have more issues.

When *certain* ILIs are this way I don't take it seriously- which is probably why some of them hated me before. I laughed it off and made light of it- and it pissed them off more because they wanted me to be more seriously disturbed by it and I wouldn't give them that power. Ironically the best way to fight ILI sadism is with Fe happy gayness ((their PoLR)) not acting seriously bothered by it. ILIs are like Undead Zombies in Final Fantasy - use your Holy magic spells on them instead of trying to be edgy by taking them seriously. It's kinda like what their duals do anyway tbh...

I think with that bully-victim dynamic, it clearly 'takes two to tango' as my nana used to say. Often the victim is keeping it going with their behaviors and the sadist is also keeping it going due to the victim's refusal to be properly strong or assertive... ILI are still wimpy victim types despite that sadism and other crap. They wanna be pounced on by feel-good compassionate 4D demonstrative Fe & 4D Se ego and IEIs just..... don't do that.

i beg to differ i have very good dynamics with an ILI because i could do Se and Fe. U could say he is ILE but then other things dont line up. i really hate socionics. U victim blaming now huh. Very IEI of you. ILIs are covert yet overt. Their victims are a lot of people yet no one is aware. It's true most people are abusers and abuse enablers. Doesn't mean there's no one who's forced to swallow it all up. Doesn't mean there's no one who actally keeps track of what's happening. INFx absorptive empaths swallow it and just go die lol. Why? Because they tried to change things and failed. Because they refused to solve their problems by pushing them on someone who doesn't deserve it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Doesn't mean there's no one who actally keeps track of what's happening.

What you think is actually happening and what is really happening- there is a huge disconnect there. You've said some nuggets of truth in your rants but a lot of is just delusion.

INFx absorptive empaths swallow it and just go die lol. Why?
    That's the exact opposite of what you should be doing.

There's a big difference between 'victim blaming' and realizing that you teach other people how they are allowed to treat you. Yeah that isn't always true but it's a good rule of thumb in learning how to get along with others. There is all sorts of 'bad negative' shit out there- that you can become a match due based on your own thinking.

Why do you want to be a vibrational match to fucked up trailer park sadists? LoL there's only 2 options to get out of that - kick their ass so they respect you or leave the situation because you respect yourself. You can't always try to make nice and often times that just makes a bad situation worse.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you think is actually happening and what is really happening- there is a huge disconnect there. You've said some nuggets of truth in your rants but a lot of is just delusion.

That's the exact opposite of what you should be doing.

There's a big difference between 'victim blaming' and realizing that you teach other people how they are allowed to treat you. Yeah that isn't always true but it's a good rule of thumb in learning how to get along with others. There is all sorts of 'bad negative' shit out there- that you can become a match due based on your own thinking.

Why do you want to be a vibrational match to fucked up trailer park sadists? LoL there's only 2 options to get out of that - kick their ass so they respect you or leave the situation because you respect yourself. You can't always try to make nice and often times that just makes a bad situation worse.
    Just like i was delusional when i told people that psychotherapy is a scam. Whose ass did you kick when u said u refused to hurt the bitch who was abusing u because that would get u into trouble. And u were like "hah! i didnt give in to her" so what. u still lost u still dealt with all the bs. u left the situation but thats running away. u run from one abuse to another. Running away is not a solution. ur whole life has been an escape. were u ever trully living. thats not how its supposed to be. what are u doing to change this. Is it the fault of ur thinking? That's how ILIs start to think. THey cucked themsleves by being considerate > start abusing others instead harsh reality blah blah blah. People should be aware of their shadow. The ILIs are often completely possessed by it sometimes to bigger or lesser extents. They have nothing but the shadow left because they cast aside their own light, scared of the prospect it would be shut off. It's not becoming a match due to ur own thinking. Yeah i wanted to be a match for sadists. Thats why i turned to psychopathy when i realized my life was going nowhere. If i cant escape it i would fight it. I became worse than them. And now i want my reventge for taking away MY light along with theirs. Unfortunately ILIs are incapable of suffering, again because they shut off that prospect in themselves whenever it occurs. My goal is to turn the light on instead by making them self aware. Their goal is to remain tangled in their own web of lies, cognitive dissonance allowing them to do whatever they want and always be in the right in their sick mind.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are proud of being everything that i hate about myself. i became malignant and am trying to reverse that. they see becoming callous and incapable of being prosocial as becoming a "man".

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Derailing a post was just a joke regarding what rtht did, and tbf it's so easy not to derail a post not because ILIs are narcs but because of the simple fact that they want to stick to the topic/wanted to reply to someone? ??? lol.
    if u can joke so can i. of course not only the ILIs can make jokes.

Yeah the tiniest things set ILIs off thats how self abosrbed they are. u are supposed to be an adult not an impressionable child. of course "impressionable child" has nothing to do with being a literal child or not. imagine being the SO of a ticking timebomb with extremely ambiguous timer. Thats why the asshole's wife looks so dead inside. She has to constantly cower in fear the mighty ILI might get mad about some BS. Victimy ILIs the narc posturing as victim. "Facts" is their own emotional projections on their own beliefs and perceptions. They experience their emotions as "facts". Because they can do no wrong.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    u can be used as a codependent... INFP and INFJ correlate with codependent presonatliy. thats what i mean when i say ILIs make others dependent on them. take on all the work but also all the power and make it so that's how it stays thats the birth of hieararchy. if u are codependent obidient and submissive, esp if u are traumatised u can be a princess living in a fortress thats too weak and traumatised to go out and have her own life. The ILI comes and fucks her sometimes. We have exactly this happening with Kally Noble on quora and her fiance. Its also much easier to fool someone including urself that u are not a narcissist than see ur own patterns and change.
    Most people here will not know who Kally is, unless they are an MBTI INFP, or unless they are heavily into MBTI, maybe.. Most the people here disparage of MBTI and idealize Socionics..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest with you though.. MBTI has so many systems, I feel like I can be an INFP or an INFJ. One of my discord friends believes I firmly am INFJ by Gifts Differing.. Whereas I am INFP by all other impressions. He even believes I can be ENFP in one. Not that I believe him on all such thing, but I am a bit more expressive than would expect for some INFP definition.

I got off a five hour call with some of my discord friends, lol.. I had an entire discussion about how I before a certain point of my trauma and abuse, never was expressive as how I now am.. It was an overnight shift. A filter unscrewed. I used to be very EII-like.. My brain has a few years that it can develop still, but I think for the most part it may be of permanent change, this more emotive notion in me. But I am not so as emotional, where I just spew at all times.. I have a variation, and they fluctuate, which I believe is not only Fe, but also symptomatic of my complex trauma.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have Keirsy, you have Gifts Differing. Linda Berens.. Beebee. CSJ (which he is not best).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do wonder though, if some people on Quora do view me as an INFJ.. I know a few already had suggested I could be.. I think I can go either way by MBTI, and it is a mater of which school….

Dragons:

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSJ (which he is not best).
    The 4 sides of the mind concept is interesting though..... what do you think of that?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Socionics, I am not so sure the INTJ’s would be anyhow, ILI. An INTJ protagonist (one of my favorite characters), Haku from spirited Away, is MBTI INTJ, but Socionics Se. He does not ignore Ne, nor does he have PolR Fe and 1D Se.
    Haku must be giving You a tour of the menu for heroism and a bell tower of oversight and specialty to create the winds and fairy tales of a classic message in the future of grades to the station of peace and matrimony with fun and gift to secure the field of love counting the stars with effect and germination.

Spirited Away is a good place to return to, to find hope and blessing in the fables of wish and adventure, never ending or being shut down, always turning to new discoveries and revelations of psychic glee.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    These types of posts make me question if I'm actually an ILI. I don't think I am a narcissist but jeez, okay, I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt

I read the Quora description, I know someone like this though and she types as INTJ in MBTI. And compared to her I am pretty sure I have good amount of self-esteem. Is she the ILI? Different subtype maybe? Should I consider another type? Also I have my character flaws but I think arrogance is not one of them.
    You know what you are. A sad dummy. I bet you're a fat overweight thing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    You know what you are. A sad dummy. I bet you're a fat overweight thing.
    Why did you stop using your alternate account to insult people ?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol your anger is still going on?? Again, don't even think that I'm trying to bring you down or anything because I don't even care about you at all. I don't even know where your anger is coming from

Edit: Also why bring up me being overweight? The fuck? I am not overweight loll maybe come up with another insult?

You are so evil to all the overweight people by using that as an insult even. Shame on you for doing that.
    Sue me.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    There is no alternate account, you lying sack of shit. I wonder what simping for one so far has given you? Her cunt? Is that why your mouth stinks like it? Take your sadboy philosopher shit somewhere else, nobody's impressed.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're probably an incest child, that's why you're now burdening the world with your foul lies. Because momma lied to you since you were young. She never even had the decency to tell you that she and daddy/UNCLE fucked, that's why it crushed you. Broke your spirit. That's why you lie, your poor excuse of a human... Filth. You deserve no love in this world, bitch. You're a rancid halfwit and your likes don't even touch my supreme intellect. Have you seen my fucking YouTube account? You low IQ pig fuck.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's just stop this Meg, I don't want this anymore. It's too toxic
    Sue my Asian ass, one. Go back to your halfwit lover, Baroque Jurgens halfwit retard manchild.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More insults your way, retard minded manchild. Kiss my ass.

You ain't no philosopher, by no means does your retard mind reach the heights of my intellect.

I am gifted and you ain't shit. You ain't talented. You ain't even good at lying, your fucking sadboy manchild .

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baruch Jergens is a retard incestborne man child.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop showing yourself, fatass. It's indiscreet.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's just stop this Meg, I don't want this anymore. It's too toxic
    I pity you one. The creature that you are. So pathetic and petty. Your likes do not touch my razor sharp intellect. Vamoose.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One is a fat stinking hater/envier. Poor thing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast