Thread: ILI narcissism and learning to get along

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Thank you! That is the ILI way and makes a lot of sense. Not trying to manipulate people with gifts and crap wtf lol. I would say he's just trolling- but he also seems to seriously believe in this, which is just sad? Or maybe it is part of the trolling lol.
    Pretty sure he believes in this, and he kept on posting stuff like this about "ILIs" even before. Makes me wonder if they are even ILIs. I don't think the descriptions that he mentions point to ILI type at all.

---

Aside from manipulation, I don't think it's an ILI's tendency to like people and throw them away after because they think they liked them then but they realize actually don't. ILIs know exactly who and what they like and don't like. Not knowing what they like seems like ExE problem more than an ILI problem. Probably the similar "evil" thing ILI does is that they close themselves off and get wary of people just because of the tiniest thing you did that set them off - "Yeah bad vibes, I don't like you and you'll never be my friend, go away!" and they would stop talking to you after that even if you try to explain yourself. I'd say if they see you as an "enemy" or someone repulsive you would never be in their circle. (When you get into the inner inner circle though, I get super blind you could kill someone and I will help you hide the body or something. It's super mafia-esque)

Derailing a post was just a joke regarding what rtht did, and tbf it's so easy not to derail a post not because ILIs are narcs but because of the simple fact that they want to stick to the topic/wanted to reply to someone? ??? lol.

I don't know about Ted Bundy but dude, I would assume similar ILIs are as victimy-looking as I do lol. 100% the type to just do her own thing in the corner and hides away from the social scene as much as possible. They're mostly just lost in their own reality thinking about some arcane shit most of the time while doing some basic work laboriously even if they don't like it as much as going full Ni because it would hurt their future prospects if they don't. They wouldn't even pay attention to majority of people around them. I mean just look at famous ILIs lol.

In general Logicals trick you with facts, not emotions. They're so bad at it.
    R

twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Derailing a post was just a joke regarding what rtht did, and tbf it's so easy not to derail a post not because ILIs are narcs but because of the simple fact that they want to stick to the topic/wanted to reply to someone? ??? lol.
    if u can joke so can i. of course not only the ILIs can make jokes.

Yeah the tiniest things set ILIs off thats how self abosrbed they are. u are supposed to be an adult not an impressionable child. of course "impressionable child" has nothing to do with being a literal child or not. imagine being the SO of a ticking timebomb with extremely ambiguous timer. Thats why the asshole's wife looks so dead inside. She has to constantly cower in fear the mighty ILI might get mad about some BS. Victimy ILIs the narc posturing as victim. "Facts" is their own emotional projections on their own beliefs and perceptions. They experience their emotions as "facts". Because they can do no wrong.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    u can be used as a codependent... INFP and INFJ correlate with codependent presonatliy. thats what i mean when i say ILIs make others dependent on them. take on all the work but also all the power and make it so that's how it stays thats the birth of hieararchy. if u are codependent obidient and submissive, esp if u are traumatised u can be a princess living in a fortress thats too weak and traumatised to go out and have her own life. The ILI comes and fucks her sometimes. We have exactly this happening with Kally Noble on quora and her fiance. Its also much easier to fool someone including urself that u are not a narcissist than see ur own patterns and change.
    Most people here will not know who Kally is, unless they are an MBTI INFP, or unless they are heavily into MBTI, maybe.. Most the people here disparage of MBTI and idealize Socionics..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest with you though.. MBTI has so many systems, I feel like I can be an INFP or an INFJ. One of my discord friends believes I firmly am INFJ by Gifts Differing.. Whereas I am INFP by all other impressions. He even believes I can be ENFP in one. Not that I believe him on all such thing, but I am a bit more expressive than would expect for some INFP definition.

I got off a five hour call with some of my discord friends, lol.. I had an entire discussion about how I before a certain point of my trauma and abuse, never was expressive as how I now am.. It was an overnight shift. A filter unscrewed. I used to be very EII-like.. My brain has a few years that it can develop still, but I think for the most part it may be of permanent change, this more emotive notion in me. But I am not so as emotional, where I just spew at all times.. I have a variation, and they fluctuate, which I believe is not only Fe, but also symptomatic of my complex trauma.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have Keirsy, you have Gifts Differing. Linda Berens.. Beebee. CSJ (which he is not best).

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do wonder though, if some people on Quora do view me as an INFJ.. I know a few already had suggested I could be.. I think I can go either way by MBTI, and it is a mater of which school….

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    CSJ (which he is not best).
    The 4 sides of the mind concept is interesting though..... what do you think of that?

May is Nascour picked Blaziken RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    140 Wired for Battle Bunny Lugia XD001 Gray Fox Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Final Annihilator Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    But Socionics, I am not so sure the INTJ’s would be anyhow, ILI. An INTJ protagonist (one of my favorite characters), Haku from spirited Away, is MBTI INTJ, but Socionics Se. He does not ignore Ne, nor does he have PolR Fe and 1D Se.
    Haku must be giving You a tour of the menu for heroism and a bell tower of oversight and specialty to create the winds and fairy tales of a classic message in the future of grades to the station of peace and matrimony with fun and gift to secure the field of love counting the stars with effect and germination.

Spirited Away is a good place to return to, to find hope and blessing in the fables of wish and adventure, never ending or being shut down, always turning to new discoveries and revelations of psychic glee.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Pokemon World Bills Zarathustrian Dicks - YouTube
    I Wished for Bayern Munich's 2020 Champions League 8-2 and 58/9!!*
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    SlowkingTyphlosionScizorSandslashHitmonleeAlakazam
    WesLeo
    LOVEBUNNY

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    These types of posts make me question if I'm actually an ILI. I don't think I am a narcissist but jeez, okay, I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt

I read the Quora description, I know someone like this though and she types as INTJ in MBTI. And compared to her I am pretty sure I have good amount of self-esteem. Is she the ILI? Different subtype maybe? Should I consider another type? Also I have my character flaws but I think arrogance is not one of them.
    You know what you are. A sad dummy. I bet you're a fat overweight thing.
    Intuitive logical introvert (ILI) • Other names: INTp, TP, The Critic
    Enneagram One with a Two-Wing: "The Advocate" • self-pres/sexual • The Researcher 1-4-5

my youtube

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Lol your anger is still going on?? Again, don't even think that I'm trying to bring you down or anything because I don't even care about you at all. I don't even know where your anger is coming from

Edit: Also why bring up me being overweight? The fuck? I am not overweight loll maybe come up with another insult?

You are so evil to all the overweight people by using that as an insult even. Shame on you for doing that.
    R

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you stop using your alternate account to insult people ?

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol your anger is still going on?? Again, don't even think that I'm trying to bring you down or anything because I don't even care about you at all. I don't even know where your anger is coming from

Edit: Also why bring up me being overweight? The fuck? I am not overweight loll maybe come up with another insult?

You are so evil to all the overweight people by using that as an insult even. Shame on you for doing that.
    Sue me.
    Enneagram One with a Two-Wing: "The Advocate" • self-pres/sexual • The Researcher 1-4-5

my youtube

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    There is no alternate account, you lying sack of shit. I wonder what simping for one so far has given you? Her cunt? Is that why your mouth stinks like it? Take your sadboy philosopher shit somewhere else, nobody's impressed.

my youtube

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sue me.
    Let's just stop this Meg, I don't want this anymore. It's too toxic
    R

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're probably an incest child, that's why you're now burdening the world with your foul lies. Because momma lied to you since you were young. She never even had the decency to tell you that she and daddy/UNCLE fucked, that's why it crushed you. Broke your spirit. That's why you lie, your poor excuse of a human... Filth. You deserve no love in this world, bitch. You're a rancid halfwit and your likes don't even touch my supreme intellect. Have you seen my fucking YouTube account? You low IQ pig fuck.

my youtube

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sue my Asian ass, one. Go back to your halfwit lover, Baroque Jurgens halfwit retard manchild.

my youtube

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More insults your way, retard minded manchild. Kiss my ass.

You ain't no philosopher, by no means does your retard mind reach the heights of my intellect.

I am gifted and you ain't shit. You ain't talented. You ain't even good at lying, your fucking sadboy manchild .

my youtube

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baruch Jergens is a retard incestborne man child.

my youtube

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop showing yourself, fatass. It's indiscreet.

my youtube

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pity you one. The creature that you are. So pathetic and petty. Your likes do not touch my razor sharp intellect. Vamoose.

my youtube

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One is a fat stinking hater/envier. Poor thing.

my youtube

twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni-D Sx4w3 461?
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Meg what are you angry about
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sue my Asian ass, one. Go back to your halfwit lover, Baroque Jurgens halfwit retard manchild.
    No need to sue your ass I'm done with this after you replied so late last time. Where were you when I was hyped up??
    R

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Meg

Dude. I just asked you a simple question. I didn't read everything you wrote, but I get it, you're angry, and you have a lot of trouble controlling yourself.

So ? I'm still waiting. Why does someone (you in that case) insult people undercover for a while, and then decide to simply do it uncovered ? That's odd, really.

The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shut up @Meg
    With mind distracted, never thinking, "Death is coming,"
    To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
    And then to come out empty--it is a tragic error.
    ENFJ | EIE | WELP | 3w4 sx/so

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thread got way too toxic. I'm closing it down for now and give everybody a chance to cool off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234