Default Type this travel youtuber

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like an SLE to me.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, the look of unconfortableness of the Peruvian lady in the first video when the second guy arrives.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-Se

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like to watch similar videos from travelers on YouTube. There is something close to everyone in such videos. It's not interesting to watch videos from professionals, and it's much more interesting to see how ordinary guys travel. Last summer, I traveled all over Europe by train, and I regret that I didn't make an amateur mini-movie about it. It would be cool if initially, I filmed how I buy cheap train tickets for dbauskunft.com, thus laying my route and then showing each of the cities and villages where I visited... But, alas, I didn't do that.
    Last edited by Raywaytut; 02-23-2022 at 09:16 AM.

I like this video too. I like that this person does not hesitate to communicate with the locals of the places of his journey. I've never dared to talk to the locals about their lives. The only thing I can do is ask for directions, or ask how much a bus ticket costs. Do you understand what I'm talking about? I'm too used to travelling alone, using maps. I don't contact strangers. But his video motivates me to start doing it because I can become more open to a new culture. Now I'd like to find more information about Swiss culture. I saw a video of some bloggers saying that they don't like to make noise there, and dogs in this country don't bark. Is this the case?
    Last edited by MelanieHilli; 03-25-2022 at 04:11 PM.

I love watching his videos, I often think about going on a trip to Latin America, but I keep thinking about it and putting it off =) Yes, I do like to travel in comfort - that goes for all my trips to Europe. Maybe that's why I don`t dare to visit exotic countries. Although some of my friends, who love extreme travel, have already been to Argentina and were content with adventures. Btw, for those who travel through Europe I can recommend db fahrplan. This service I use constantly and for a long time, as far as I know they have a fairly loyal customer policy.
    Last edited by runforestrun; 06-11-2022 at 05:56 PM.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always amazed by how SLEs can be so "in the zone". Hyper aware of their surrounding and alert. It seems like they have to identify everything around them and I feel like they are in their element when they discover and explore new territories. I like this one because it shows that not all SLEs are unhealthy heartless brutes on the contrary.

I didn't think I could find a cool travel blogger on this forum. Someday I will also save money for a trip around the world, and I will shoot my vlog on YouTube. I am sure, given my appearance and charisma, many people will like it. In the meantime, I will soon move from the small town where I now live to the city of my dreams, Los Angeles. And it's good that I found a good moving company -- https://sekamoving.com/moving/long-d...rs-in-florida/, all my friends who left this city turned to this moving company. It said they don't need to pay a lot for services and do everything on time.
    Last edited by Cornerstone1; 09-26-2022 at 09:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing this travel YouTube video! I'm always fascinated by how SLEs can be so in tune with their surroundings and have that keen sense of exploration. It's refreshing to see that they're not all portrayed as heartless brutes. 😄 By the way, I'm planning an exciting trip for this summer too, and this time I'm going even further. I recently stumbled upon some amazing tours in Costa Rica through LosAltosResort.com. They offer incredible experiences in stunning locations. You should definitely check them out if you're looking for a memorable adventure!