Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Shit and Giggles Thread

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha Shit and Giggles Thread

AKA, a thread to be silly! Being serious is not allowed! Denied!

Let your funny bone fly free here!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you do fellow Alphas, ESE here. I certainly do love to play with legos and be alpha n shit. I def go in HARD on some hot cocoa with toasted marshmallows.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Let your funny bone fly free here!
    Well, as everyone here have noted I'm the most serious person here.

Fine, I will saw off my leg and give it a spin. This is something what we call "a wooden leg joke" here and a very actualized embedded version of that. I'm seriously amazed.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The United States of America has separate federal, state, and local governments with taxes imposed at each of these levels. Taxes are levied on income, payroll, property, sales, capital gains, dividends, imports, estates and gifts, as well as various fees. In 2010, taxes collected by federal, state, and municipal governments amounted to 24.8% of GDP. In the OECD, only Chile and Mexico are taxed less as a share of their GDP.[1]

Taxes fall much more heavily on labor income than on capital income. Divergent taxes and subsidies for different forms of income and spending can also constitute a form of indirect taxation of some activities over others. For example, individual spending on higher education can be said to be "taxed" at a high rate, compared to other forms of personal expenditure which are formally recognized as investments.

Taxes are imposed on net income of individuals and corporations by the federal, most state, and some local governments. Citizens and residents are taxed on worldwide income and allowed a credit for foreign taxes. Income subject to tax is determined under tax accounting rules, not financial accounting principles, and includes almost all income from whatever source. Most business expenses reduce taxable income, though limits apply to a few expenses. Individuals are permitted to reduce taxable income by personal allowances and certain non-business expenses, including home mortgage interest, state and local taxes, charitable contributions, and medical and certain other expenses incurred above certain percentages of income. State rules for determining taxable income often differ from federal rules. Federal marginal tax rates vary from 10% to 37% of taxable income. State and local tax rates vary widely by jurisdiction, from 0% to 13.30% of income,[2] and many are graduated. State taxes are generally treated as a deductible expense for federal tax computation, although the 2017 tax law imposed a $10,000 limit on the state and local tax ("SALT") deduction, which raised the effective tax rate on medium and high earners in high tax states. Prior to the SALT deduction limit, the average deduction exceeded $10,000 in most of the Midwest, and exceeded $11,000 in most of the Northeastern United States, as well as California and Oregon.[3] The states impacted the most by the limit were the tri-state area (NY, NJ, and CT) and California; the average SALT deduction in those states was greater than $17,000 in 2014.[3]

The United States is one of two countries in the world that taxes its non-resident citizens on worldwide income, in the same manner and rates as residents; the other is Eritrea. The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of imposition of such a tax in the case of Cook v. Tait.[4]

Payroll taxes are imposed by the federal and all state governments. These include Social Security and Medicare taxes imposed on both employers and employees, at a combined rate of 15.3% (13.3% for 2011 and 2012). Social Security tax applies only to the first $132,900 of wages in 2019.[5] There is an additional Medicare tax of 0.9% on wages above $200,000. Employers must withhold income taxes on wages. An unemployment tax and certain other levies apply to employers. Payroll taxes have dramatically increased as a share of federal revenue since the 1950s, while corporate income taxes have fallen as a share of revenue. (Corporate profits have not fallen as a share of GDP).

Property taxes are imposed by most local governments and many special purpose authorities based on the fair market value of property. School and other authorities are often separately governed, and impose separate taxes. Property tax is generally imposed only on realty, though some jurisdictions tax some forms of business property. Property tax rules and rates vary widely with annual median rates ranging from 0.2% to 1.9% of a property's value depending on the state.[6]

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    The United States of America has separate federal, state, and local governments with taxes imposed at each of these levels. Taxes are levied on income, payroll, property, sales, capital gains, dividends, imports, estates and gifts, as well as various fees. In 2010, taxes collected by federal, state, and municipal governments amounted to 24.8% of GDP. In the OECD, only Chile and Mexico are taxed less as a share of their GDP.[1]

Taxes fall much more heavily on labor income than on capital income. Divergent taxes and subsidies for different forms of income and spending can also constitute a form of indirect taxation of some activities over others. For example, individual spending on higher education can be said to be "taxed" at a high rate, compared to other forms of personal expenditure which are formally recognized as investments.

Taxes are imposed on net income of individuals and corporations by the federal, most state, and some local governments. Citizens and residents are taxed on worldwide income and allowed a credit for foreign taxes. Income subject to tax is determined under tax accounting rules, not financial accounting principles, and includes almost all income from whatever source. Most business expenses reduce taxable income, though limits apply to a few expenses. Individuals are permitted to reduce taxable income by personal allowances and certain non-business expenses, including home mortgage interest, state and local taxes, charitable contributions, and medical and certain other expenses incurred above certain percentages of income. State rules for determining taxable income often differ from federal rules. Federal marginal tax rates vary from 10% to 37% of taxable income. State and local tax rates vary widely by jurisdiction, from 0% to 13.30% of income,[2] and many are graduated. State taxes are generally treated as a deductible expense for federal tax computation, although the 2017 tax law imposed a $10,000 limit on the state and local tax ("SALT") deduction, which raised the effective tax rate on medium and high earners in high tax states. Prior to the SALT deduction limit, the average deduction exceeded $10,000 in most of the Midwest, and exceeded $11,000 in most of the Northeastern United States, as well as California and Oregon.[3] The states impacted the most by the limit were the tri-state area (NY, NJ, and CT) and California; the average SALT deduction in those states was greater than $17,000 in 2014.[3]

The United States is one of two countries in the world that taxes its non-resident citizens on worldwide income, in the same manner and rates as residents; the other is Eritrea. The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of imposition of such a tax in the case of Cook v. Tait.[4]

Payroll taxes are imposed by the federal and all state governments. These include Social Security and Medicare taxes imposed on both employers and employees, at a combined rate of 15.3% (13.3% for 2011 and 2012). Social Security tax applies only to the first $132,900 of wages in 2019.[5] There is an additional Medicare tax of 0.9% on wages above $200,000. Employers must withhold income taxes on wages. An unemployment tax and certain other levies apply to employers. Payroll taxes have dramatically increased as a share of federal revenue since the 1950s, while corporate income taxes have fallen as a share of revenue. (Corporate profits have not fallen as a share of GDP).

Property taxes are imposed by most local governments and many special purpose authorities based on the fair market value of property. School and other authorities are often separately governed, and impose separate taxes. Property tax is generally imposed only on realty, though some jurisdictions tax some forms of business property. Property tax rules and rates vary widely with annual median rates ranging from 0.2% to 1.9% of a property's value depending on the state.[6]

Too much logic! *gets magic logic begone stick* Keep that hellish black magic away! BEGONEEEEEEE!

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One time I scared a hare khrishna or some other random Indian guru follower away by talking about the ship of theseus

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Maybe they misheard you.
    Narcissists like you misinterpret everything.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Narcissists like you misinterpret everything.

I'm slow, but I got it. I just didn't delete my post fast enough.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm imagine me taking over the world and having as many Alpha NT men at my beck and call….I think that’s what heaven would look like~

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm slow, but I got it. I just didn't delete my post fast enough.
    Quite honestly I didn't even understand what you were trying to say. I assumed it was some joke that went over my head

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Quite honestly I didn't even understand what you were trying to say. I assumed it was some joke that went over my head

It was intended to be a joke, but was obviously not a very good one.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It was intended to be a joke, but was obviously not a very good one.
    So what was the joke?

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm imagine me taking over the world and having as many Alpha NT men at my beck and call….I think that’s what heaven would look like~
    And how do you plan on taking over the world?

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    So what was the joke?
    SMH, gammas over here arguing about "what's a joke"

Everything is a joke and completely serious at the same time, because the distinction doesn't really matter much in the end.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post

Everything is a joke and completely serious at the same time, because the distinction doesn't really matter much in the end.

I think that ouronis is not Gamma. He's rational without the Darkness, and that points to LII.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not arguing, I just didn't get it. bitch

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that ouronis is not Gamma. He's rational without the Darkness, and that points to LII.
    Well it'll be up to him to prove his alpha-ness

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's my life motto right there bro

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is what peak alpha humour looks like
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz4ssUvcU

I tried looking for something funny to share from my liked youtube videos but everything I got is way too meta. I suppose Alpha humour is very in-joke/reference based. Especially internet and imageboard humour.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And how do you plan on taking over the world?
    I have a couple. Though, the golden plan seems to be me contacting a witch and having a black magic ritual in which I will put all the most powerful leaders in the world under my command. I will get them to sign a contract that will insist I am a leader of the new free world. I would also be campaigning in the meantime to make sure that I am the true and new coming leader of the new world. A new era, a new pariah! If not, back to the witch.

After my new palace or pyramid has been built, I’ll have it filled with all my little alpha buddies and gold. Then I will have my little Alpha NT harem with them being scantily clad and cute collars. I won’t be that mean though, they will be fed well and lots of activities for them to do. I will also achieve world peace. Ah yes…it will be nice ruling the world!
    Last edited by MissDucki; 09-10-2021 at 11:43 AM.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After my new palace or pyramid has been built, I’ll have it filled with all my little alpha buddies and gold.
    A rough design have already been made

mid.jpg

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post

mid.jpg
    Scary as hell, if you ask me.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mid.jpg
    @rtht you are my personal forum designer. I think we need to get married! Also, I fucking love it

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scary as hell, if you ask me.
    We alphas have have to make up for our easy going nature

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rtht you are my personal forum designer. I think we need to get married! Also, I fucking love it

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine the smell
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post

Imagine the smell

Eau de mount dew and B.O~

I'm thinking on getting more 'hot cute nerd' in my harem mostly.....there are attractive alpha NT men! .....If not...plastic surgery is an option....
    Last edited by MissDucki; 09-11-2021 at 01:39 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eau de mount dew and B.O~

I'm thining on getting more 'hot cute nerd' in my harem mostly.....there are attractive alpha NT men! .....If not...plastic surgery is an option....

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRandomBSGenerator View Post
    Well, as everyone here have noted I'm the most serious person here.

Fine, I will saw off my leg and give it a spin. This is something what we call "a wooden leg joke" here and a very actualized embedded version of that. I'm seriously amazed.

And somewhere, Pinocchio is having an existential life crisis

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post

That's my type. Send him my way.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a couple. Though, the golden plan seems to be me contacting a witch and having a black magic ritual in which I will put all the most powerful leaders in the world under my command.
    Ah, of course black magic, what could go wrong?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, of course black magic, what could go wrong?
    I could summon a demon. He might be hawt so...not too bad. I could release a plague too, but where already dealing with that. Doesn't seem tooo bad I think.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could summon a demon. He might be hawt so...not too bad. I could release a plague too, but where already dealing with that. Doesn't seem tooo bad I think.
    But what if:
    You died
    Your family died
    The witch died
    All world leaders vanished
    People don't accept your rule
    New Zealand is wiped off the wipe
    All alpha NT's suddenly hate you
    All alpha NT's suddenly die
    The witch possesses you
    You get trapped in a magic box
    You are permanently oriented upside down

And those are just the obvious risks of engaging in black magic

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But what if:
    You died
    Your family died
    The witch died
    All world leaders vanished
    People don't accept your rule
    New Zealand is wiped off the wipe
    All alpha NT's suddenly hate you
    All alpha NT's suddenly die
    The witch possesses you
    You get trapped in a magic box
    You are permanently oriented upside down

And those are just the obvious risks of engaging in black magic

Yolo, I want poweeerrrrrrr

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need some drama in here....

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke.........................POKE!

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mid.jpg
    what on earth

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    what on earth
    We kidnap and torture 15 craftsmen from delta quadra to do the design...

Apology.... their hand were shaky, so design need work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast