TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Si PoLR and SP first?

What would that even look like?

I have a friend who I think might be ENFj, but she identifies as E1 SP. I might make a separate thread about her, but this concept was interesting to me.

Does anyone know any Si PoLRs with SP first in their instinct stacking?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's certainly compatible. Si PoLRs who are sp first just fill in with whichever sensing they have. For example, I think mickey rourke is LIE and sp/sx.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems incompatible ye
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting, I do not relate to the SP instinct at all. I never thought it was because of Si PoLR though.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that about 34% of ENTJs self-identify as Sp-first, and about 15% of ENFJs do, which seems reasonable. ENTJs like money, and money implies stuff, while ENFJs are more likely to rely on their sexual and Fe social skills to get by.

I think I know an Sp-first ENTj. He's a multi-millionaire and he won't spend a penny of his own money on anything. Basically, he gets other people to invest in his projects and he reaps the rewards. He's a jerk.

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A E1 EIE doesn't seem that far-fetched to me- I think I've met a few of them before. Although in a campy way E1 is more compatible with Deltas- I don't think every EIE wants to dress up in Leprechaun Drag and scare children.

as for SP first that seems more common in LIEs than EIEs to me- yeah a SP first EIE would be really strange and rare but I guess not impossible.

It's also possible maybe that you're talking to a IEE that's going a bit spazzy with their 4D Fe demonstrative function so much where it can seem like it's in the ego. I think that can happen with them lol.