Thread: You he's going to run in 2024, right?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You he's going to run in 2024, right?

He will be the same age as Biden was when he took office.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You little dramatic shit-stirrer you.

If it's between him and Kamala Harris- I will vote for him because while he's such a smarmy puerile douchebag, Ms. Harris feels like she takes away freedoms that are more close and important to me- even though in theory and on paper I usually disagree with the conservative canditate more.

I've dealt with people like Ms. Harris all my life and they are disgusting. Not better the devil you know to me- because I want genuine positive change, I want to feel different- more naturally exalted and raptured. I want things to be liberated but all the "left"-wing seems to do is to maintain the status quo. And to keep the human race in bondage and in chains instead of flying free... they think if they give us true freedom, we will all be Jeffrey Dahmer- but I think they are projecting.

I want to see a president battle royale between two female canditates though. That would be awesome to me. Then I could pretend they were fighting like Callisto & Xena.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kamala Harris is kind of hot

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You he
    U he
    Ooo hee

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    You he
    U he
    Ooo hee

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    It's post-humor

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shocked / not shocked that an arch-capitalist is in league with fascism. It wouldn't be the first time, either...........

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)