Thread: why are my sego partners so hot so often

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default why are my sego partners so hot so often

for the past 2 years i’ve met 3 SLEs and crushed on all of them… admittedly the only one who’d probably treat me right is my current crush, though he definitely still gets his ego stroked with his tendency to associate with women over men. i might just have a thing for guys who easily hold an array of women. iee player and sle player, the two different flavors…

sadly i know hes not into me LOL. we’re two of the smarter students in our class, i’m an EIE-presenting IEE (i'm very uptight & craving to be seen as a Ti user), and i’m sure there’s mutual admiration & physical attraction but he hangs out with SEEs & ESEs while i’m here with my SLIs </3 don’t think it would realistically work out considering how different we are, but it’s a nice fantasy

…and i just described the average sego relationship

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se from On the Dual Nature of Humanity by Aushra
    "Kinetic energy. Through this element the individual receives information about the mobilization, willpower, strength and beauty of the observed objects and subjects."
    Ego Se is to have the high-dimensional understanding of that function come naturally to them, and to be outwardly projected, thus it's a part of them and what they lecture on with worldly matters.

Nerd explanation aside, it's just natural to care about and understand the impact of one's and other's appearance to some extent when paying more attention on average to the external world than average.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

normal to feel attraction outside of duality, duality wasnt meant to be a "perfect partner". duality is just meant to be easiest to understand and/or get along with. but people may not want that in a relationship