Thread: Adventures in Dating

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Clarke

I mean you could just be an IJ with a ‘realist’ type of view of the world..LSI have a vulnerable side and I could see them developing a ‘moderate’ world view, due to feeling a sort of pessimism. ‘That’s just the way the world is..’. Liberal LSIs I know probably feel bad when they fail to live by their values..other more radical LSIs might feel bad that they can’t do more to help. IJs are quite cold seeming in a general way. I’m def not an expert however. As for ILIs I know an annoying ambitious politically moderate male ILI..and a highly educated compassionate lefty female one..the description I least relate to was the EJ one- I was almost offended by the description lol.

I always just knew my type, whether that’s a good or bad thing. I’m not young so that could be partly why, my personality has settled.

TIM
    6w5 ISTJ? Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    @Clarke

I mean you could just be an IJ with a ‘realist’ type of view of the world..LSI have a vulnerable side and I could see them developing a ‘moderate’ world view, due to feeling a sort of pessimism. ‘That’s just the way the world is..’. Liberal LSIs I know probably feel bad when they fail to live by their values..other more radical LSIs might feel bad that they can’t do more to help. IJs are quite cold seeming in a general way. I’m def not an expert however. As for ILIs I know an annoying ambitious politically moderate male ILI..and a highly educated compassionate lefty female one..the description I least relate to was the EJ one- I was almost offended by the description lol.

I always just knew my type, whether that’s a good or bad thing. I’m not young so that could be partly why, my personality has settled.
    I guess that according to this, I could be an EII who emphasizes their Ti role. Basically I would be driven by logic, but I would operate through emotional understanding. That would imply that a moderate EII would look like the opposite of the LSI's you mentioned somehow.

I can't really tell what that would look like. The LSI equivalent of me as an EII would be kind of like an ethical LSI. A LSI that looks like a Fi-leading type.

I don't think I can match this otherwise. I'm not good enough at Se to be a LSI. My ability to do Se matches descriptions for Se PoLR that I've read (maybe ones that weren't on this site).

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Clarke I could see EII..was just reading this thread on EII the other day, https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...athic-and-nice of course EII come in all shapes and sizes too, they can be pretty involved in politics..but I don’t know I see their compassionate side as being something ‘learned’ rather than ‘innate’ but I’m not sure lol maybe like they are continually reassessing..but maybe I just haven’t met a super lefty EII

edit: maybe ‘forced’ is a better work than ‘learned’
    Last edited by Bethany; Yesterday at 08:37 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG
    Everyone. I don't know if anyone follow my stories here. Just a little update.
    So we've been together for nearly 3 months now. And we're getting closer and closer, now I realised our communication style is very different, he's blunt and sometimes that came off as aggressive and rude. How could it be possible for an ESI acts like that? Unless he's not ESI.

I think I posted here before, I thought he was an ESI because he has quite high Fi. He's very moral, like black and white, right and wrong, very subjective. And he always goes to the gym, he's into sports. So much Fi-Se, that's why I thought he's an ESI.
    @Renna how do you think he could be SLI? Because we had a BIG fight last night, it's basically about our communication style and when I confront him he just didn't accept it. He kept saying I'm playing mind games that I actually don't want to see him anymore and asked me to be honest, and I said I was being honest by letting him know about our differences. Anyway I was very sad, we decided to break up and the break up feels like my break up with an SLI long time ago, very hurting!

By the way I tried to look up the relationship between ENTJ (LIE) and ISTJ (SLI) and I found this:

Picture1.png

And what I experienced was EXACTLY like that!
    It all seemed dreamy at first, we both get along really well, he's a smart, strong and silent type that would be able to balance my inner emotions, and within a few weeks of meeting he actually said he thought I might be the right girl. And I know he's searching for the right person, wanting to get married and start family of his own, as he's in his mid 30s.
    We both pursue each other heavily, not just him. We text and talk and share stories literally every day, all day and night, he's my best friend.
    But in my case, I'm the one who gets distant. I don't know why I just pulled away, and that's when I realised we are so different, and he kept questioning me, accusing me of doing mind games, he was like "Just be honest and say you don't want to see me anymore". So I told him I was being honest about our differences, but he said he cannot accept it.

This is the second time I dated my supervisor, SLI. The break up hurts the exact same way.
    And I realised he's an SLI at the time when I get distant, like it's all coming together. I guess the sports and gym stuff I thought Se was actually Si, he's working in aviation industry that I thought very Se was actually Si. I actually just found out he's been working at the same job and position for 11 years by the way. And the most important thing, I can't believe he says I'm playing mind games, is that inferior-Ne thing? Oh boy.
    Last edited by Scarlett; Yesterday at 02:22 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    OMG
    Everyone. I don't know if anyone follow my stories here. Just a little update.
    So we've been together for nearly 3 months now. And we're getting closer and closer, now I realised our communication style is very different, he's blunt and sometimes that came off as aggressive and rude. How could it be possible for an ESI acts like that? Unless he's not ESI.

I think I posted here before, I thought he was an ESI because he has quite high Fi. He's very moral, like black and white, right and wrong, very subjective. And he always goes to the gym, he's into sports. So much Fi-Se, that's why I thought he's an ESI.
    @Renna how do you think he could be SLI? Because we had a BIG fight last night, it's basically about our communication style and when I confront him he just didn't accept it. He kept saying I'm playing mind games that I actually don't want to see him anymore and asked me to be honest, and I said I was being honest by letting him know about our differences. Anyway I was very sad, we decided to break up and the break up feels like my break up with an SLI long time ago, very hurting!

By the way I tried to look up the relationship between ENTJ (LIE) and ISTJ (SLI) and I found this:

Picture1.png

And what I experienced was EXACTLY like that!
    It all seemed dreamy at first, we both get along really well, he's a smart, strong and silent type that would be able to balance my inner emotions, and within a few weeks of meeting he actually said he thought I might be the right girl. And I know he's searching for the right person, wanting to get married and start family of his own, as he's in his mid 30s.
    We both pursue each other heavily, not just him. We text and talk and share stories literally every day, all day and night, he's my best friend.
    But in my case, I'm the one who gets distant. I don't know why I just pulled away, and that's when I realised we are so different, and he kept questioning me, accusing me of doing mind games, he was like "Just be honest and say you don't want to see me anymore". So I told him I was being honest about our differences, but he said he cannot accept it.

This is the second time I dated my supervisor, SLI. The break up hurts the exact same way.
    And I realised he's not an SLI at the time when I get distant, like it's all coming together. I guess the sports and gym stuff I thought Se was actually Si, he's working in aviation industry that I thought very Se was actually Si. I actually just found out he's been working at the same job and position for 11 years by the way. And the most important thing, I can't believe he says I'm playing mind games, is that inferior-Ne thing? Oh boy.
    I’m still not sure if the guy is SLI. LSI still has a change. Thing about moral, black and white could also be a sign of strong Ti, like Rorschach from the movie Watchmen

It’s was just a random guess of mine, because I saw some hidden signs like he said you was playing mind game, or when he said he was doing laundry bla bla. I would say that LIE and EIE usually has a talking style feel like they’re hiding something, they’re up to something, or they are manipulating something, and I guess that would annoy SLI Fe polr and 1D Ne.

As a fellow Fe polr (ILI) I myself also don’t like Fe social talking game, or mind game depend of how you call it. I rather blunt and straight forward the way I speak. You get the idea of miscommunication here.
    Last edited by Renna; Yesterday at 02:56 AM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627