TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are those ESIs?

2016.184.398_001.800x800.jpg
    antisemtici_poster_way_of_the_red_sea_is_a_way_of_blood_italy_1944_united_states_holocaust_memor.jpg
    The jewish man stereotype sounds like some kind of gamma, but for some reason all the orthodox jews I found online were mostly alpha NTs. Can someone explain this? What if you look like those caricatures but weren't a jew back in nazi Germany? Where did this look even came from???

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but for some reason the stereotype doesn't match actual jews. Maybe the ones in the propaganda are SEI harmonizers with overused Te???
    @MrInternet42069

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol what is this?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    In the deepest Socionics lore, it's been said that all Jewish males are ILE
    Says the ESI

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    In the deepest Socionics lore, it's been said that all Jewish males are ILE
    I hate how shit in socionics always plays out in my natural preferences always falls in line. Be it joke or not. My cousin and uncle are ILE and Jewish. I would happily convert and I have family members that are Jewish and I love learning about it. Fucking, eh. Socionics knows all

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk but I have two very important reasons I think this Abigail Shapiro is my dual.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jewish men and ILE? I'm actually unsure about that. Isn't one of their stereotypes hypochondria or just health attentiveness? That seems more bold . Maybe LII?

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of Jews though. What Quadra is the Kabbalah? I was considering something Judicious. It's kinda literally about divine forces of creativity.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Idk but I have two very important reasons I think this Abigail Shapiro is my dual.

she's everyone's dual. But mostly mine.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'm going to go HAM on the negative Jewish stereotypes on this one (no pun intended).

Jews are good with money, cheap, whiny and annoying, cowardly, manipulative and deceitful, secretive, neurotic, all have therapists they mention constantly, nepotistic.

I think these things don't fall into one quadra. So even if you stereotyped them they don't fit into one quadra let alone a type.

IF I were to type all Jewish men it would be LIE or ILI. Jewish women with their reputation would indeed be ESI or SEE.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Ok, I'm going to go HAM on the negative Jewish stereotypes on this one (no pun intended).

Jews are good with money, cheap, whiny and annoying, cowardly, manipulative and deceitful, secretive, neurotic, all have therapists they mention constantly, nepotistic.

I think these things don't fall into one quadra. So even if you stereotyped them they don't fit into one quadra let alone a type.

IF I were to type all Jewish men it would be LIE or ILI. Jewish women with their reputation would indeed be ESI or SEE.
    Right after posting, I remembered their nepotism. That seems to be the main complaint by many about them - funny enough, mostly by Gammas and Betas on 4chan. Nepotism is not Alpha NT in the slightest. I think Alpha SFs might have more reason too, mainly SEIs because they have demonstrative . Delta, as far I as I know, lives more so by meritocracy. I'm unsure how they feel about Nepotism. I'm actually going to kinda agree - Jews are Gamma.

Do Gammas love a good kvetch though?

Despite all this, I actually have to ask. I'm not too knowledgeable on Jewish history, but is this mostly for Ashkenazi? Do Sephardic Jews have a different culture?

EDIT:

It legit just hit me. Is the stereotypical "self-hating" Jew an Alpha NT? It might explain some Quadra differences.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Right after posting, I remembered their nepotism. That seems to be the main complaint by many about them - funny enough, mostly by Gammas and Betas on 4chan. Nepotism is not Alpha NT in the slightest. I think Alpha SFs might have more reason too, mainly SEIs because they have demonstrative . Delta, as far I as I know, lives more so by meritocracy. I'm unsure how they feel about Nepotism. I'm actually going to kinda agree - Jews are Gamma.

Do Gammas love a good kvetch though?

Despite all this, I actually have to ask. I'm not too knowledgeable on Jewish history, but is this mostly for Ashkenazi? Do Sephardic Jews have a different culture?

EDIT:

It legit just hit me. Is the stereotypical "self-hating" Jew an Alpha NT? It might explain some Quadra differences.

lol idk

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    The jewish man stereotype sounds like some kind of gamma, but for some reason all the orthodox jews I found online were mostly alpha NTs. Can someone explain this? What if you look like those caricatures but weren't a jew back in nazi Germany? Where did this look even came from???

Cannot be done until the nature of jewish immigration etc. to that area of Europe is understood IMO. Gammas need not be the predominant quadra in one ethinc group, just the one to clash with Betas and then find themselves on the losing side. Nazi graphic propaganda seemed LIE for questionable (fro them) businessmen and ESI when they wanted to depict jewish people as evil incarnated, but I guess it’s normal to make someone look more sinister if they’ve got Se in the ego (but I guess you can make and LSI look evil as well). Whether Alpha NTs indeed are sizeble portion of the jewish community and the Nazi overlooked that fact is unimportant since nationalism creates this weird mentality whether ‘truth’ is both exulted and denied at the same time. Way before modern typology polemics abounded over the nature and character of Europeans and jews and jewish people had a lot to say about gentiles in publications that read like you would expect from a gamma vs beta collision: a critic of the beta ST atmosphere for it’s unduly adolescence vs ‘serious’ jewish people. If you have access to the writings (books from the 40s but based on originals by a different author before the 30s unearthed from the Jerusalem Library I assume from exiles in the Mandate) seem written by ILIs I swear by their blatant distaste for the exuberant nature of beta societies. I don’t imagine IEIs being alien to the same sentiment so maybe this is where the quadra progression is somehow noticeable.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abigail Shapiro is a Fe type