Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEE & SLE relationship

I want to hear thoughts on this.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Two types that get easily bored and wander off can perhaps have some of the best break-up and make-up sex. The relationship will likely have a sibling-like feel, which is not a bad thing but predictability can be off-putting for these two types. They can have a lot of similar interests and directions in life so the outlook would be much more positive than negative.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They are a lot alike so to me they might get bored easily of the other. Not feel stimulated, too neutral and stagnant. As like I always say- everybody almost always feels stimulated by the hetero-erotic fires of opposites coming together.

although I don't think they would fight or dislike each other that much either. SEEs often have a soft spot for IEI/SLE. One is their semi-dual and one is the dual of their semi-dual. SEEs are also often the most beta-like Gamma really. The influences of the IEI is still very much in their head.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’m sure it would be hot but I think SEE might see the weak Fi and want to hone the SLE into a more serious relationship not really trusting that they wouldn’t go cheating around.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Tim have you ever dated an SEE?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I know a relationship like this

the sle thought the see was sleazy, but she didn’t think she was. she went after him at first and seemed to want something out of him. I think he got paranoid she was using him. they fought a lot, and broke up a lot. she would tear him down and then butter him up, rinse, repeat. the sle finally got tired of it. thought she was a narcissist and toxic person, and she thought he was a narcissist…. anyway they both liked to travel and explore, and I think thats the point they really connected, but it only took them so far.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @Tim have you ever dated an SEE?
    I had a one night stand with an SEE but not dated.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Christopher reeve's book when he was first paralyzed was written by him (SLE) and wife Dana (SEE). the corrections on the facts by the SEE is fascinating. the SEE sees things happening by the view of love and the SLE by the view of more sexual attraction
    -

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intense but not too worth it, depending on the SEE individual for me. Like an addiction to a dangerous drug, high pleasure but fucks you up long-term. My experiences with SEEs are, they are good for friendship and talking and doing shit together, but for more important stuff you can't really trust them. (Not stereotyping saying ALL SEEs are like this, just that most SEEs I've interacted with tend to be too little responsible, but they are great for having fun together)