TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Ughhhh

ok, I filled it out…but is anyone extremely overwhelmed by all the directions. It’s practically a page. I’m going to screw it up, I just know it. Someone should do it for meee lol

ugh I’ll figure it out. I guess.

i have to make a new Gmail with certain thing in them and as for the file…ugh what?? It has to be in a certain format? Splendid.

Damn it.
    @reverie, you realize, of course, that if you do this test wrong, there's going to be a tear in the space-time continuum and your entire house and yard will tilt into it, only to emerge years later as a spray of green bubbles smelling of cinnamon?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @reverie, you realize, of course, that if you do this test wrong, there's going to be a tear in the space-time continuum and your entire house and yard will tilt into it, only to emerge years later as a spray of green bubbles smelling of cinnamon?
    lol

im just a little neurotic, ok
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I just need to go to bed and do it in the morning.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well…I sent it

now to wait and see if I get a reply
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Ughhhh

ok, I filled it out…but is anyone extremely overwhelmed by all the directions. It’s practically a page. I’m going to screw it up, I just know it. Someone should do it for meee lol

ugh I’ll figure it out. I guess.

i have to make a new Gmail with certain thing in them and as for the file…ugh what?? It has to be in a certain format? Splendid.

Damn it.

I felt exactly like you did lmao. I was so scared of messing something up and getting it rejected.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I felt exactly like you did lmao. I was so scared of messing something up and getting it rejected.
    My favorite part of showing this test to people is seeing them struggle to figure out how to send it so I can feel that I'm better than them.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got EII, but IEI was very close & LEFV which I have no clue what that means yet lol

My Talanov Results
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally did it dammit...lets see the results!

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope they're still taking tests bc I'm just now getting on this

Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ONLY, you said.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I still send this in? I just finished it but I don't even know how to send it
    @MissDucki how did you send this thing?
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    Can I still send this in? I just finished it but I don't even know how to send it
    @MissDucki how did you send this thing?
    Make a Junk email with these instructions:

4) Typology based on the questionnaire is strictly anonymous. This not only protects your privacy, but is also a mandatory requirement for the processor of your profiles, established by the legislation on personal data. When communicating with the processor, you are obliged to observe the rule of your anonymity. To send responses for processing and to receive the result, you must, before sending the questionnaire, create yourself (at https://www.yandex.ru/ or on Google) a temporary and purely anonymous electronic mailbox of the form OPR2021xxxxxx@yandex.ru or OPR2021xxxxxx @ gmail. com (where 6 conventional crosses are an individual random set of six Latin letters - letters, not numbers!). In this case, your email address must necessarily begin with OPR2021 ... (this is a guarantee that it was specially created for anonymous correspondence with us). When creating an address, you must specify "Profile" instead of a name, "Socionic" instead of a surname. Your phone number should not be attached to the created address (unless required by the provider of the created address). For details on creating this address, be sure to look at the "information" sheet. Last year's addresses starting with OPR2019 or OPR2020 are also allowed.

Send it to: oprtal584.3@gmail.com

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Make a Junk email with these instructions:

4) Typology based on the questionnaire is strictly anonymous. This not only protects your privacy, but is also a mandatory requirement for the processor of your profiles, established by the legislation on personal data. When communicating with the processor, you are obliged to observe the rule of your anonymity. To send responses for processing and to receive the result, you must, before sending the questionnaire, create yourself (at https://www.yandex.ru/ or on Google) a temporary and purely anonymous electronic mailbox of the form OPR2021xxxxxx@yandex.ru or OPR2021xxxxxx @ gmail. com (where 6 conventional crosses are an individual random set of six Latin letters - letters, not numbers!). In this case, your email address must necessarily begin with OPR2021 ... (this is a guarantee that it was specially created for anonymous correspondence with us). When creating an address, you must specify "Profile" instead of a name, "Socionic" instead of a surname. Your phone number should not be attached to the created address (unless required by the provider of the created address). For details on creating this address, be sure to look at the "information" sheet. Last year's addresses starting with OPR2019 or OPR2020 are also allowed.

Send it to: oprtal584.3@gmail.com
    I'm very confused by what this part is telling me to do. And I'm not really sure what word to put in place of the x

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very confused by what this part is telling me to do. And I'm not really sure what word to put in place of the x
    When creating an email address, it asks for your first name and last name. FOr first name put Profile and for last name put Socionic

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    When creating an email address, it asks for your first name and last name. FOr first name put Profile and for last name put Socionic
    Ohhhh thank you so much

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent it in

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My questionnaire came back ILI

EDIT: My psychosofical type is VELF Akhmatova.
    Last edited by Vex; 11-04-2021 at 01:20 PM. Reason: psychosofy

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got IEI
    My results

I am also not sure what the letters in the 2nd pic means...

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got IEI
    My results

I am also not sure what the letters in the 2nd pic means...
    The order of the letters in the second pick is:
    Ni, Ne, Si, Se, Ti, Te, Fi, Fe, Qi, Qe, Di, De

So, ummm you're an Si dom whose just really ​bad at Se

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are my results: (I got substantially higher Alpha quadra value and receptive-adaptive scores if that matters at all)

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my result:

If someone can translate the things written in the below pic in that order, it would be appreciated.

Last edited by myresearch; 11-03-2021 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    If someone can translate the things written in the below pic in that order, it would be appreciated.

@Northstar and @Suspiria translated it, if anybody is curious it is as follows:

extroversion, irrationality, static, intuition, peripheral, tactical, carefree, logic, merry, constructivist, yielding, asking, democratic, positivist, process
    Last edited by myresearch; 11-03-2021 at 09:07 PM.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by selfdisunion View Post
    the list of character traits is really interesting but with the way that my dual is described i just can't imagine getting along. duality in general is something that seems strange to me though so theres that
    Find characters which seem like your dual description, in media or real life, and get comfortable with them, at which point you should be able to decide whether or not duality exists for you or not.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I took the new Oct/Nov questionnaire and still got ILI. So that's solidified in terms of Talanov. The only difference was that I got LEVF (Pascal).

Attached are the new tests for Nov. Also note that there is a new email address. The new email is oprtal584.2@gmail.com .

If you have trouble translating your results, this is the site I use to do so! :)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Vex; 11-05-2021 at 03:31 AM. Reason: too bulky

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know when the January version is going to come out? I was going to take this test cause I was excited to finally find the full version but now it looks like I should wait until they put out the updated one lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@telarana i did ask them and they said in approximately 10 days.

TIM
    SLE-NC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just spent the time doing the old version - gonna send it off anyway

EDIT: Actually allow that lol @Baqer
    Attached Files Attached Files

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So they just posted the updated links- and this is gonna be a dumb question- but if Im trans, which test do I take? They have a "male" and a "female" version which im assuming are corresponding to cis genders. Like are they looking for social gender, neurobiological gender, assigned gender, hormonal gender, gender identity? Like all these contribute in different ways to your overall phenotype.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by telarana View Post
    So they just posted the updated links- and this is gonna be a dumb question- but if Im trans, which test do I take? They have a "male" and a "female" version which im assuming are corresponding to cis genders. Like are they looking for social gender, neurobiological gender, assigned gender, hormonal gender, gender identity? Like all these contribute in different ways to your overall phenotype.
    I feel like if they didn't specify, then it's you to decide. I can't imagine you choosing the "wrong" one is going to throw their results that badly
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're literally the same thing you have to put your gender in the thing anyway just do whatever.

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    They're literally the same thing you have to put your gender in the thing anyway just do whatever.
    Yeah I saw that when I opened up the file. So I just did it for whatever. It was an interesting questionnaire. Very long. Fun though. The yandex email didn't work for me and kept flagging as spam even when I tried to edit it according to the directions so I just submitted via a new gmail address. I'm curious to see how the Psyche Yoga results are going to turn out. I've only taken the quizzes on the APTI website so I wonder what methodologies this questionnaire is using for its typing.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I scored SEE on this and VFEL for my psychsophic type.

The 200 associated traits are more interesting. It essentially called me dumb, horny, and violent.

17. His speech (both oral and especially written) is not characterized by the use of long complex sentences.

18. Compared with the average population level, he has a stronger sex drive, a strong libido, and behavior is largely dominated by the influence of the
    main instinct.
    84. Ancient animal instincts influence his behavior no less, but often even
    stronger than reason and reason.

85. Strong libido
    87. Most likely, his erudition is lame (since he does not have the need to store knowledge in his head, which is unlikely to be directly useful in his practice)
    People of this type rarely have a scientific mind, and very
    rarely have a serious interest in science. He almost certainly does not have and never had a
    tendency to mechanically obsessively suggestive counting of objects in his field of vision (for
    example, buttons on a jacket, people in line, etc.) - for his psychotype, such a habit (psychologists call it
    perseveration) is uncharacteristic.
    This psychotype usually has stronger orgasms than the average for the entire human population.
    Knows how to "sell" some stale goods, sometimes much more on "scam".
    For the work of a programmer, people of his psychotype usually have neither desire nor abilities.
    It is usually characterized by emotional elation (possible indication of the development of the left
    PFC and high dopamine tone)
    169 Probably increased intestinal motility
    186 He is often characterized by impudence and shamelessness
    Last edited by Toro; 02-06-2022 at 10:12 PM.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has there been a new form released recently? I got back an email that said "form 097" is the only one currently in use, but I have no idea where I'm actually supposed to source these test in the first place.
    Last edited by Manatroid92; 02-10-2022 at 10:35 AM.

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Has there been a new form released recently? I got back an email that said "form 097" is the only one currently in use, but I have no idea where I'm actually supposed to source these test in the first place.
    Their new forms are here - see the pinned post (you may have to have your translator on): Talanov's questionnaires - a personality type test | VK

---

I got LIE (I actually re-submitted the test a week later because the initial reliability scores were lower than I wanted). The second time I also scored LIE but the reliability and internal consistency scores were much higher and the 200 word section also fit a lot better (94% compared to 87%). The reason why I was probably getting typed weird is due to the fact that I seem to be a 1E in the APTI system. I think that's kind of a weird typing for an LIE but I reviewed the data between both questionnaires and it seems to be strongly suggesting that I'm an 1E. I thought I was a 3E this whole time actually. So I have to look into it further to see if it actually is correct.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their new forms are here - see the pinned post (you may have to have your translator on): Talanov's questionnaires - a personality type test | VK

---

I got LIE (I actually re-submitted the test a week later because the initial reliability scores were lower than I wanted). The second time I also scored LIE but the reliability and internal consistency scores were much higher and the 200 word section also fit a lot better (94% compared to 87%). The reason why I was probably getting typed weird is due to the fact that I seem to be a 1E in the APTI system. I think that's kind of a weird typing for an LIE but I reviewed the data between both questionnaires and it seems to be strongly suggesting that I'm an 1E. I thought I was a 3E this whole time actually. So I have to look into it further to see if it actually is correct.
    Appreciated. Good to know that you got the result you think is accurate!

Unfortunately it seems like I can't connect to the page for some reason, don't know why. Is it only compatible with certain browsers, or is it a firewall/antivirus issue?

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Appreciated. Good to know that you got the result you think is accurate!

Unfortunately it seems like I can't connect to the page for some reason, don't know why. Is it only compatible with certain browsers, or is it a firewall/antivirus issue?
    That's weird. I know it wouldn't let me "sign up" to follow their page or whatever but I could see it on my browser just fine. I use Edge/Chrome.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's weird. I know it wouldn't let me "sign up" to follow their page or whatever but I could see it on my browser just fine. I use Edge/Chrome.
    No worries.

I managed to work it out, my internet provider apparently has some issues with that website in particular, so I had to connect my computer to my phone's data, haha.
    If I hear back from them after I send them the form I might post my results here.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the questionnaire came back with EII as leading type (same result as the first time I took the test), but curiously with IEI as second-highest.
    If I were to guess, it might be because they are both Positivist, share similar function strength (albeit with swapped values), and are introverted (IEE was runner-up to IEI, so this might make some sense).

results1.PNG

I was taken aback at how accurate the 200 associated traits were, though some of the traits had repeated elements contained in them (not in identical fashion, but rather there was a combination of other repeated traits in one entry).
    Putting aside whether or not the sociotype result is accurate, the 200 traits are definitely very interesting to look at, and given that they're unique to this kind of 'test' I think it's worth taking just to get your own results and see if they suit you.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talanov just published a fresh version of his questionnaire: http://otkroysebya.ru/en-anketa-584-098.xlsx

They will process responses until the 1st of May
    Last edited by Kurt Gabin; 04-04-2022 at 08:56 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast