Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
I don’t hate my conflictor (LII) since there’s really not many of them around. The real ones are actually very reasonable, pleasant people. The most annoying is EIE who’s my benefactor. Not only are they delusional, they’re also bad at everything and instead of owning up and improving, they play victim and expect others to rescue them. They’re super common and they like gaslighting anyone who doesn’t fall for their silly projections.

In general, benefit relations is rough because the benefactor believes they’re psychologically more superior than the beneficiary. Benefit is also called social relation because it mimics the contention between the individual and society. Individuals can’t be an island and need society to live in, but society is a pain in the ass and wants to suffocate the individual of their free will and pressure them to follow silly, arbitrary collective ceremonial “rules” that doesn’t serve any real practical purpose. Essentially, the benefactor believes they’re superior to the beneficiary but what the benefactor doesn’t know is that the beneficiary benefits by taking the benefactor’s lead function and improving upon it; the beneficiary leeches off the benefactor. Fortunately for me, LSE is ultra rare and very unfortunate for EIEs since me and other SEEs make them uncomfortable by our sheer presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk