?

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To ask someone on the other side lots of questions.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To get the Fe supply on the other side!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    ?
    There was this great Lebanese cafe owned by some elderly couple. The food was very garlicky. Best chicken I ever had in my life. Portion sizes are a bit small IMO, but well worth the price.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    There was this great Lebanese cafe owned by some elderly couple. The food was very garlicky. Best chicken I ever had in my life. Portion sizes are a bit small IMO, but well worth the price.
    Lebanese food is rly good

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Lebanese food is rly good
    Most Mediterranean and middle-eastern places seem to be run by Lebanese. I never see, like, an Egyptian-owned place. You see Greek places but I don’t know that they’re usually run by actual Greeks (by the way, if I see a Sigma, Σ, used as an English “E,” I figure the place isn’t worth trying. This seems to be common. My thinking is that if you half-ass your attempt to be “authentic” you probably half-ass your food), you occasionally see Turkish and Iranian places (which seem disproportionately higher-end, I’ve noticed; what’s up with that?), but the rest are all Lebanese. I’d be interested to know why this is.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To analyze the procedure of walking under the conditions covering namely: certain type of a road, climate conditions, time of the day and the state of the society. You know, the usual stuff.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII don’t cross roads. They sit at their computers in the basement until their SO drives them somewhere.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh yes they do when they don't like what their leaving. Although most can put up with a lot of crap, there's something about clean slates that attract LIIs.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    you occasionally see Turkish and Iranian places (which seem disproportionately higher-end, I’ve noticed; what’s up with that?), but the rest are all Lebanese. I’d be interested to know why this is.
    Lol I've noticed this as well. I never really thought about it though. The ingredients don't really seem cheap though that could be why. But my more racist take is that Lebanese like to make money lol.

I am part Lebanese though so I give myself permission to say it.

On a more serious note I love Lebanese culture. Everything about the place is beautiful, the language, the culture, the people, the food, the country.

If I was single I would probably look for a Lebanese woman.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    LII/INTj-N
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because they enjoy the feeling of embodying perpendicular lines.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their fleshlight rolled to the other side.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...because they rambled about impractical, abstract, theoretical, and subjective/opinionated shit excessively and I kicked them over there.

Ignore me, just venting after watching something with my friend because it made my ears bleed. Needed to bitch about N a little.