So a while back, I tried to befriend a lass on facebook. She claimed to be EII, and I thought otherwise, she also was from my country, so I thought this was an opportunity to make a new friend. I opened PM on her and I was greeted with "waaat are you on dude??!" or similar. The exchange didn't go too well, and I had just recently survived an incursion into a lesbian IRC channel, which seemed all too similar to how this woman decided to interact with me. Turns out she was a "radfem" (radical feminist - feminazi).

So it didn't go well, and coupled with my recent relationship history of interacting with either goldiggers , haters, unfaithfuls, or manipulators, I'm becoming a bit of a misoginist. Or not quite... I'll explain exactly the nuance of what I've become: women by default do no longer get positioned into the "respected" camp. They're sort of "In probation" as an species.

I mean, I won't be disrespectful per se by default, but the instant I begin to identify a glimpse of any of these aforementioned behaviors, they lose respect (which is pretty often). It seems nowadays you are not allowed to hate on women, even if it is justified, with the advent of radical feminism, etc, while they can call men "dudes" and we get blasted with heroines in media that seem to be stronger physically than men (e.g. wonderwoman, black widow, etc).

Where are the women of old: pure, honest and self-sacrificial?

What are your thoughts on this...?