Thread: Member Questionnaire (Abdullah)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Abdullah)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Abdullah)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Love is the highest level of happiness when applied, love is not just a temporary period in which you are happy, it is a decision and a responsibility
    Love does not exist in the period of orgasm, but is found in everything that surrounds you. It begins with the complete acceptance of the self and to love it. Love does not exist in the period of ecstasy or the beginning of relationships or just attraction.
    Rather, there is in everything that surrounds you. I could not reach this level with the help of reconciliation with myself, but I will reach
    What are your most important values?
    Not to hurt anyone
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    The first reason is that I was born like this
    But when I do my research, I find that my belief is more convincing
    I thought a lot to change my belief and think about why my religion tells me that I always find answers
    I am also connected with the essence of my religion more than just the form of the embarrassment
    there is one problem that I am
    I have never asked about who I am or what I think except recently what I am and I cannot find an answer to these questions I cannot find myself among people or even in society I do not see that I belong to anything I do not know who I really am
    I can't answer why I'm here why I live or why I die so it's hard I always feel that I was blindfolded from seeing or asking these questions until there was a clash with reality and I think right away I'm building awareness right now even though I'm 20 years old
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I object to killing and war, but I do not mind its existence, as it is important
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I cannot have long discussions or dialogue because I am afraid that the other person will get bored or alienate, but when I can be assured of the other person, I act with him, but I often find myself speaking in a manner that suits the other party and not my way
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I love medicine as a subject for research and exploration, and I don't care much about my health
    What do you think of daily chores?
    boooooooooooooooooooooring I hate it
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    V for vendetta science fiction deep sad drama psychology
    the art of loving
    to be or to have
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    sad drama movie when i feel that i am lonely or being hated
    when some tell me that he cared about me
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I hove no connection with society I think there is no place for me in the society and not there is belonging
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    That I am They think I'm naïve or too good
    They think that I don't understand them or their motives because I don't often express their desires
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I deal with computers and they think I'm the student who knows about anything and everything
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    feeling part some one who really loves me
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    yes some times i feel that i am stuck i one feel and that want to get out of it
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like intrusive people who break the barrier of shyness a little and deal with them easily ESTP OR NTP
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Kindness in general
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    To be kind, smart and wise
    I will let him express himself without suppressing or burying his thoughts and feelings
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I Will discuss with him in general but if i think this it his thoughts
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I think people are somehow fools who don't realize that their lives are going on looking for illusions and somehow leave their truth or I am somehow late
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't know how people see me, sometimes I'm weird and sometimes stupid, sometimes quiet and sometimes noisy, there is no specific nature
    And I don't choose people. Rely on me that this person accepts my existence, so he is my friend
    How do you behave around strangers?
    weird

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Love is the highest level of happiness when applied, love is not just a temporary period in which you are happy, it is a decision and a responsibility
    Love does not exist in the period of orgasm, but is found in everything that surrounds you. It begins with the complete acceptance of the self and to love it. Love does not exist in the period of ecstasy or the beginning of relationships or just attraction.
    Rather, there is in everything that surrounds you. I could not reach this level with the help of reconciliation with myself, but I will reach
    I'm getting serious EII vibes from this.

I mean I feel like I should just quote the whole thing. The idea that beauty is all around, love is a complete acceptance of self, love is separate from lust and sexual intercourse. These all sound like Se rejecting Fi things to me.

What are your most important values?
    Not to hurt anyone
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I object to killing and war, but I do not mind its existence, as it is important
    Hmm, could you be a beta NF?

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I cannot have long discussions or dialogue because I am afraid that the other person will get bored or alienate, but when I can be assured of the other person, I act with him, but I often find myself speaking in a manner that suits the other party and not my way
    Could you explain more about what you mean by this?

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like intrusive people who break the barrier of shyness a little and deal with them easily ESTP OR NTP
    Could you talk about a situation in your life where someone did this for you?

You sound NF at least.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wonder if you are Fi mobilizing (ILI or SLI), but wouldn't necessarily rule out any 4d Fi type (EII, IEI, SEI, ESI). although actually i don't see SEI or ESI, but it's just there is something about Fi in all of this and i don't know how/where to place it. i guess i might guess ILI most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why
    Most of my long discussions are about explaining a particular point of view, a discussion or disagreement about a specific topic, and a sharp discussion about a specific face, and so on, putting forward ideas, a way to act in a situation, and I don’t mind talking objectively about feelings and other things. Being with someone or having a conversation and creating a nice and warm environment , I cannot generate this general environment, but if there is around me, I can live in it as long as my words are welcomed

Originally Posted by Abdullah
    What is beauty? What is love?Love is the highest level of happiness when applied, love is not just a temporary period in which you are happy, it is a decision and a responsibility

[I'm getting serious EII vibes from this.
    I mean I feel like I should just quote the whole thing. The idea that beauty is all around, love is a complete acceptance of self, love is separate from lust and sexual
    intercourse. These all sound like Se rejecting Fi things to me.]
    I think these words came after suffering from helping people and preferring to help them and leaving personal interest

Could you talk about a situation in your life where someone did this for you?

i like people like alpha Quadra NT OR ST because they are true and u can be your self around them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI that intp or intj ?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why
    Most of my long discussions are about explaining a particular point of view, a discussion or disagreement about a specific topic, and a sharp discussion about a specific face, and so on, putting forward ideas, a way to act in a situation, and I don’t mind talking objectively about feelings and other things. Being with someone or having a conversation and creating a nice and warm environment , I cannot generate this general environment, but if there is around me, I can live in it as long as my words are welcomed

I think these words came after suffering from helping people and preferring to help them and leaving personal interest

i like people like alpha Quadra NT OR ST because they are true and u can be your self around them

Hmm you prefer to have someone around who can create a warm atmosphere? What happens if you try to do this yourself?

What do you feel you need to hide when you are around other types? How do these type bring your true self out?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Hmm you prefer to have someone around who can create a warm atmosphere? What happens if you try to do this yourself?

What do you feel you need to hide when you are around other types? How do these type bring your true self out?
    1 - I can't often generate that atmosphere but I can participate in it so I often prefer group conversations over one-on-ones
    Except that I can speak freely with the individual himself freely
    2- I don't know exactly, but I'm afraid of being rejected or that I can't interact with them in some way