Thread: Time’s type me questionnaire

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Time’s type me questionnaire

Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
    Anxiety as of late.

How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
    I’m 23 years old female, I generally like to keep to myself, quiet, reserved most of the times, but I have moments when I decide to talk to people. I’ve been reclusive for the past years because social anxiety, and paranoia but I’ve been slowly overcoming this and coming out more.

Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
    No I would not enjoy taking a leadership position. That’s a lot of pressure and I’m not very good at dealing with people, though I’ve always imagined myself in some kind of independent manger-like position where I can organize and put things in order while being a person of knowledge that people can come to for help with things. Never done or gotten close to something like this before though.

My type of leadership style would be independent while people come to me if they need help figuring out or making important decisions.

What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? Why do you like them?
    I’ve been hermit for the past years so I haven’t really developed too many hobbies, but as I’ve been coming out of my cave a bit more I’ve grown to somewhat like: Music, Walking, cooking occasionally, weightlifting, exercising in general and soon hopefully swimming.

Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy

I’m not really artistic but I do enjoy and appreciate art occasionally. I had Pinterest boards full of art I liked and would share them on discord with other people. I also enjoy really good music.

Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?

Uh I’m on the average scale of coordination? Being a hermit made me lost muscle so I’m not as athletic and quick to react as I use to be but I’m not trip over my feet clumsy (most of the times ��) if I’m in a rush or I’m my head then I think I’m more likely to be more clumsy.I do enjoy working with my hands cause it’s physical and connected to the body but only if I enjoy what I’m focusing on really ig. The activities in mind are cooking, work, petting my dog, etc.

How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
    As I’ve been coming outside and exposing myself again to elements of the real world and things I hate or feared to experience, the more grounded I am in reality without imagining too much or not thinking at all because of tension in my head. I still do daydream often but only when I listen to music through my headphones, while scrolling on my phone alone in my room. I’m not all that aware of my surroundings in this state because of my earphones in and such.

Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?

I would probably start getting restless and be angry that I would do something like that because the only way I would do that is if it was based off a dare or something

More serious answer I would probably reflect on how/when im going to get out of there, reflect on my past, my future, what I want/wanted to do, my relationships, my regrets, etc. Anime too I guess plus thinking of random songs so I can be entertained a bit.

How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?

“Sure, i can help.” I just like being helpful plus it’s usually no big deal. It does depend on my mood, the personality of the person and my relationship with them of course.

If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

I’ve been spending days by myself and feel fine, as long as I can move around and go outside or get some kind of entertainment then I’ll be fine.

How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

Man it doesn’t even have to be an important decision, it can be figuring out which nail polish to use for my nails and I’ll still be indecisive and change my mind or swing between many until I figure out which one I want. Or I can swing the other way and be extremely sure of something and impulsively jump into it but they usually turn out badly when I’m like that.I’m very indecisive because I want it to be the right one i guess? I don’t like to regret plus I have trouble staying on the right or certain paths because it wasn’t what I thought it would be..

How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

A hard question honestly, I think I mostly true to ignore my feelings especially in public to avoid showing anything I guess, and process them later when I’m alone because it’s vulnerability to me. Emotions are important to me, they’re part of the human makeup that makes us us.

How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

I don’t think I’m that curious, a lot of the things I’ve been curious about have been somewhat related to each other if that makes sense. Like I had a obsession and curiosity with animals so I would read books which led to watching documentaries which led to me want to be a vet. It branches out from a general activity/group/though, and most of my curiosity hasn’t changed, Though that’s because I haven’t been outside much or talked to many people I guess. I don’t have more ideas than I can execute since most of them are just me going more depth with my curiosity.

Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?

Yes I use to do it a lot because I fawned and wanted to please and be friends with people(even ones I hated) but I do it less but still do it because I’m learning it’s best to keep the peace and let people have their own opinions instead.

Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?

No I have a fear of breaking rules even though I’ve broke many in the past because of that fear I guess. Authority should only be challenged if what they’re doing is questionable, immoral, breaking rules or downright wrong.

Do you need logical consistency in your life?

I need things to make sense. As in this happened because of this and this, randomness without stability can throw me off I guess?

How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

It’s important to be efficient at work and stuff, other than that not much.

Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?

Don’t people control each other one way or another? Either through words, actions, body language or some kind of influence? When I was younger I use to unconsciously put on a personality “woe is me” “pity me” type thing because I was insecure and wanted people to like me. I see that as some kind of control (or maybe just manipulation) because I tried to get certain outcomes

What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?

My learning style is books, definitions, highlights and bullet points that summarize but I do love going into depth about things as well. The kind of learning environment I struggle with the most are the types where it’s moving too fast and I can’t process the stuff easily to keep up (math classes) I prefer classes with logic such as science or biology and such.

How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?

Uh I don’t think I’m the best at strategizing? I prefer others to strategize I guess while I follow the game plan. I can break up projects into manageable parts depending on what it is but I think I prefer to mostly wing it with some kind of guide plan. Like this questionnaire it’s a great example.

What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?

Medical field, doctor, healing the wounded or just learning about the human body in general. Other than that, I want a nice small home where it’s cozy and warm and stuff with my doggie and other animals I guess. Also be really good at cooking things from scratch.

What do the "highs" in your life look like?

It’s been a while but, first thing is I’m calm as in not socially anxious, I’m here in the now paying attention to what is going on around me, i enjoy going outside and want to be around people, I would probably be exercising and eating right? Idk*

What do the "lows" in your life look like?

My lows are: low self-esteem, low-confidence, paranoia, fear of people, staying in my room over listening to music or playing video games obsessively, eating a bunch of junk food, strained in the head, emotionally constipated or emotionally violate, swing between emotions, do the same thing every day, etc etc
    Last edited by Static; 08-13-2023 at 07:55 PM.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introverted
    Sensing
    Thinking
    Not sure on J/P but leaning towards P
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was fast, thank you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI - INFP.

Don’t people control each other one way or another? Either through words, actions, body language or some kind of influence? When I was younger I use to unconsciously put on a personality “woe is me” “pity me” type thing because I was insecure and wanted people to like me. I see that as some kind of control (or maybe just manipulation) because I tried to get certain outcomes
    Ni+Fe in short

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement