0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (BILLY)

Member Questionnaire 1 (BILLY)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I don't know, something aesthetic.

I don't know, a high degree of liking
    What are your most important values?
    Intergrity, loyalty, fortitude
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am a Scientologist and believer in Jesus Christ, baptized Catholic, formerly baptized Mormon.

I began my spiritual journey with an interest in Catholicism after viewing EWTN as a preteen and attending parishes in late teens and early 20s before feeling to isolated in the church leading me to the LDS church which provided the opposite experience of the Catholic church, with the Catholic church providing me the theology I sought but no community, whereas the LDS church gave me the community, but I couldn't believe in the theology, leading to feeling like a fake.

I got into Scientology by a coincidence of my walking down times square and getting invited to see a free film on Dianetics. I had a lot of black PR and biases from media on the church so didn't want to get involved but was left with a good impression on my visit and a curiosity to learn more, leading me to getting on courses just to discover what exactly this religion was from their perspective. This lead to an increase in reality with them and eventually my considering myself a part of it and deciding to join staff.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is a consequence of man's aberrations and evil but not all war is unjust. A war to free your people from an unjust occupation would be a just war for example.

Militaries are a necessary part of a nation to have self assurance of their own freedom and protection from others. Military service is a noble duty.

Power is control and the ability to have others do your will
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I've had a lot of very long conversations lately ranging from casual talk about life, hobbies and interests, history, politics, religion, etc.

My interests are in religion, history, ethical philosophy (what is the right thing to do, what constitutes a good man, etc), strength sports, martial arts, music, literature, etc.

Why? Because they appeal to me
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, I've been focusing a lot of my own health as of late and trying to do things to make my body healthier with exercise, diet, and supplements.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Gotta do them. Most chores I do on a weekly basis but certain tasks such as cleaning room, bathroom, and kitchen I do daily.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I love Dostoevsky novels such as Crime and Panishment and Yukio Mishima novels like Runaway Horses. Those books speak to me strongly. I also really like books of stoicism and things that motivate me somehow like Jocko books, Mishima's Sun and Steel, etc.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Hunter x Hunter chimera ant arc had me crying like a bitch. I started tearing up watching the Martian and Avatar on a recent plane ride. Also teared up reading an autobiography, Mine Were of Troubles. When I read the gospel of Matthew I always cry.

I don't know why, emotions boil over.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I feel genuinely loved by those around me with a mutual love for them as well
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't know.

My tendency towards procrastination and hesitancy. How I can be so lost in thought and absent minded. How I feel restricted in expressing myself, like a curse that simply prevents me from truly expressing how I feel and what I think. How I choose the easy and immediate over the long term and more difficult, like that whole children test where you offer 1 cookie now or 5 cookies tomorrow. I always take the 1 cookie now.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People like me for my easy going, kind and polite, conflict avoidant nature, when I'm in a good mood at least.

I like my integrity, my work ethic, my sense of morality.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Every area.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes. I get stuck by my own ennui and lethargy which frustrates me
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like kindness, patience, loyalty. I hate rudeness, impatience, lack of loyalty.

I get along with most types.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I deeply desire a genuine romance and bond with another. I don't care about sex, I would rather simply hold one woman with genuine love for me and I for her, safely in my arms, then have all the raunchy, wild sex with the most beautiful women in the world any time one wishes if given the option between the two. I would choose the former over the latter each and every time.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Their ethical and moral statue and health. Above all else, I want them to be good people who make the right choices in life.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Usually I ignore it, somethings dispute it if it annoys me enough. I get annoyed.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    The #1 issue is the overwhelming lack of ethics and moral deterioration. Honesty has no more value, chastity has no more value, friendship has no more value, loyalty has no more value, not over selfishness and the desire for personal pleasure and greed leading to the collapse of the family structure, the rampant use of drugs, the collapse of cultural and demographic preservation, etc
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't know. I feel a connection or desire to get to know someone more. I try to have good affinity for them, similar realities, and good uptone communication.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm very self absorbed so tend to ignore people around me and focus on my thoughts. I've been called robotic by associates a lot
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 08-21-2021 at 06:15 PM.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI>SLI, Normalizing

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    ESI>SLI, Normalizing
    You hear that @Adam Strange? I'm the ESI you've always wanted. Now adopt me as your son and heir to your fortune. I'll make you happy in our duality.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    ESI>SLI, Normalizing
    You know, I will say that my experience with ikd, long ass username, feels solidly like supervision and definitely not duality, but fuck if I'm duals with Adam lol I still see SLI more than ESI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY View Post
    You hear that @Adam Strange? I'm the ESI you've always wanted. Now adopt me as your son and heir to your fortune. I'll make you happy in our duality.

My SLI father is dead, my SLI ex-wife never calls, my SLI son only shows up when he needs money. Thanks for the offer, @BILLY, but my life is moving in the right direction right now, and bringing a new SLI into it would not make it better.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My SLI father is dead, my SLI ex-wife never calls, my SLI son only shows up when he needs money. Thanks for the offer, @BILLY, but my life is moving in the right direction right now, and bringing a new SLI into it would not make it better.
    So you type me SLI from this questionnaire

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered that it’s because SLIs are so absent from your life that you need one to fill that big SLI-shaped hole in your heart? I’m sure @BILLY would be happy to replace your father, son, or wife.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So you type me SLI from this questionnaire
    No, I haven't read your questionnaire answers. I think you are SLI from your posts and your pictures.

But let's see.....

-> Low Fi, values Fi.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am a Scientologist and believer in Jesus Christ, baptized Catholic, formerly baptized Mormon.

I began my spiritual journey with an interest in Catholicism after viewing EWTN as a preteen and attending parishes in late teens and early 20s before feeling to isolated in the church leading me to the LDS church which provided the opposite experience of the Catholic church, with the Catholic church providing me the theology I sought but no community, whereas the LDS church gave me the community, but I couldn't believe in the theology, leading to feeling like a fake.

I got into Scientology by a coincidence of my walking down times square and getting invited to see a free film on Dianetics. I had a lot of black PR and biases from media on the church so didn't want to get involved but was left with a good impression on my visit and a curiosity to learn more, leading me to getting on courses just to discover what exactly this religion was from their perspective. This lead to an increase in reality with them and eventually my considering myself a part of it and deciding to join staff.

-> IME, belief in religion is a Process-type thing, rather than a Results-type thing.

I've had a lot of very long conversations lately ranging from casual talk about life, hobbies and interests, history, politics, religion, etc.

My interests are in religion, history, ethical philosophy (what is the right thing to do, what constitutes a good man, etc), strength sports, martial arts, music, literature, etc.

-> Every SLI I've ever met has been interested in History. I mean, the History Channel is SLI central. ESIs, not so much.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, I've been focusing a lot of my own health as of late and trying to do things to make my body healthier with exercise, diet, and supplements.

-> High Si.

I love Dostoevsky novels such as Crime and Panishment and Yukio Mishima novels like Runaway Horses. Those books speak to me strongly. I also really like books of stoicism and things that motivate me somehow like Jocko books, Mishima's Sun and Steel, etc.

-> Dostoevsky is EII. Delta values.

I deeply desire a genuine romance and bond with another. I don't care about sex, I would rather simply hold one woman with genuine love for me and I for her, safely in my arms, then have all the raunchy, wild sex with the most beautiful women in the world any time one wishes if given the option between the two. I would choose the former over the latter each and every time.

-> Si over Se, Fi-valuing. Not ESI.

I'm very self absorbed so tend to ignore people around me and focus on my thoughts. I've been called robotic by associates a lot

-> Introvert.

There's more, but it seems obvious to me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Have you considered that it’s because SLIs are so absent from your life that you need one to fill that big SLI-shaped hole in your heart?
    No.

I’m sure @BILLY would be happy to replace your father, son, or wife.
    I'm sure that you're aware that Supervision is one-sided Conflict.

Freelance, we need to get some SLEs into your apartment. Just for a few months.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your thoughts @FreelancePoliceman? You're the man with the grilled cheese, fresh from the stove top, so come on over and share a slice with papa BILLY.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I haven't read your questionnaire answers. I think you are SLI from your posts and your pictures.

But let's see.....

-> Low Fi, values Fi.

-> IME, belief in religion is a Process-type thing, rather than a Results-type thing.

-> Every SLI I've ever met has been interested in History. I mean, the History Channel is SLI central. ESIs, not so much.

-> High Si.

-> Dostoevsky is EII. Delta values.

-> Si over Se, Fi-valuing. Not ESI.

-> Introvert.

There's more, but it seems obvious to me.
    My history fascination was started by my SEE dad who was likewise fascinated by history and had tacky replica historical items all over the house which my mom hated and would always argue about.

Also disagree with that process/result theory on religion and don't see that in reality at all. Countless Result types are involved in the churches I've been in, many being some of the most involved.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you guys think my DCNH is? @myresearch join in, you were the one battle typing me the most in the past. What do you think about my questionnaire?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your thoughts @FreelancePoliceman? You're the man with the grilled cheese, fresh from the stove top, so come on over and share a slice with papa BILLY.
    SLI works, especially remembering the pictures you've posted of yourself. Better than ESI, definitely, I think. The emotion-bubbling-over thing you described I've noticed in other SLI as well. I'd be curious if you could describe why you think that happens when you read Matthew.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI works, especially remembering the pictures you've posted of yourself. Better than ESI, definitely, I think. The emotion-bubbling-over thing you described I've noticed in other SLI as well. I'd be curious if you could describe why you think that happens when you read Matthew.
    What do you think my DCNH is?

And I don't know why Matthew specifically makes me that way over the other Gospels. I've read it beginning to end 3 times in past year and cried all 3 times.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Yeah, you definitely seem like a Delta version of me from what I read of you, and what you understand of how socionics works and what I understand of it, so SLI. I've never actually doubted that for you, to be honest. No way are you Gamma dude, lol.
    Last edited by DEAD; 08-21-2021 at 08:09 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think my DCNH is?

And I don't know why Matthew specifically makes me that way over the other Gospels. I've read it beginning to end 3 times in past year and cried all 3 times.
    Re. DCNH, I don't know. Re. Matthew, the main difference I remember from the other synoptics is the Sermon on the Mount (and the birth of Jesus story + misuse of Jewish scripture, but I'd be surprised if it were that).

That reminds me, I once read a theory that Luke was actually a pseudonym of Plutarch. That's surprisingly fun to think about.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you’re SLI @BILLYLO lol. You scream delta values! I can sniff out that Fi HA a mile away You remind me of my SLI mother but you seem more expressive in your writing and a bit creative. You obviously are in touch with your dual seeking function and have embraced it. Which most types don’t usually unless they get a taste I think. I can see you as either a Normalizing or Dominate SLI.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Yeah you’re SLI @BILLYLO lol. You scream delta values! I can sniff out that Fi HA a mile away You remind me of my SLI mother but you seem more expressive in your writing and a bit creative. You obviously are in touch with your dual seeking function and have embraced it. Which most types don’t usually unless they get a taste I think. I can see you as either a Normalizing or Dominate SLI.
    Is the smell that pungent? Yes, it's true, of all the SLIs on this site, I am the most well developed. My Ne, Fi, even Fe, is so much more powerful than theirs. The other SLIs on this site fear me and my sheer dominance as the paterfamilius of the SLI household.

Which of the two do you think is most likely? D or N? Since you made a video, here's a short video from me. Let me know what you think: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was also baptized Mormon because of family. It's loyal, giving, focused on salvation, but not exciting.

I try to stay away from giving people oracle blessings, playing with temple souls, and freemasonry.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYLO View Post
    Is the smell that pungent? Yes, it's true, of all the SLIs on this site, I am the most well developed. My Ne, Fi, even Fe, is so much more powerful than theirs. The other SLIs on this site fear me and my sheer dominance as the paterfamilius of the SLI household.
    It's "pater familias" or "pater familiae --" I don't think "familius" is a word. Demonstrative could use some work.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's "pater familias" or "pater familiae --" I don't think "familius" is a word. Demonstrative could use some work.
    ec5f4c6195ce251de430561cadab6513.jpg

I don't think this relationship between us is gonna work. I'm breaking up with you Policeman. Don't cry, this is for the benefit of both of us. This is just how it has to be.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard Fool View Post
    I was also baptized Mormon because of family. It's loyal, giving, focused on salvation, but not exciting.

I try to stay away from giving people oracle blessings, playing with temple souls, and freemasonry.
    As you should RaptorWizard, it's for the best.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think this relationship between us is gonna work. I'm breaking up with you Policeman. Don't cry, this is for the benefit of both of us. This is just how it has to be.
    You told me I was the only girl who ever meant anything to you! I can't believe this...

It's OK. I understand. @Braingel is just more sophisticated and more charming than I -- I know how much you like her; how much sleep you've lost whispering her name; how you read each word she posts with delight and spend endless hours perusing her Quora page. Go to her; be happy.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You told me I was the only girl who ever meant anything to you! I can't believe this...

It's OK. I understand. @Braingel is just more sophisticated and more charming than I -- I know how much you like her; how much sleep you've lost whispering her name; how you read each word she posts with delight and spend endless hours perusing her Quora page. Go to her; be happy.
    Yes it's true, it's all true! I admit everything! I love @Braingel, I'll scream it from the high heavens, for all the world to hear!! Though, I fear she could never find it in her heart to care for one such as I, with my wimpy Si over the strong Se of a real Chad that she truly desires... Damn it, I'll change! I'll become the SLE you desire @Braingel, anything for your heart, for your love!!! Anything for a post dedicated to me on your Quora!

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which of the two do you think is most likely? D or N? Since you made a video, here's a short video from me. Let me know what you think: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

For fuck sakes I got Rick rolled. Touché my Si Dom buddy, touché.

I was thinking you may be Creative as well like me but, I don’t know. Just, you’re not afraid to command a situation it seems but I don’t get hit with your heavy Te very much to be honest. I get a lot more Si and Fi. But I think that would show in more real life. My mom gets pissed at me when my Te sucks LMAO. I think normalizing could work because I see a lot of strong Fi, like too much lol. Which made me think normalizing. But, you respond and like a lot of Ne stuff and let your freak out on here since I have befriended you lol. But, you don’t seem to seek out a lot of Ne doms in general to get close. You enjoy them but not to the point of getting in a relationship (from most of your posts I have seen this far). I remember you chase after ESI’s a lot and they have strong Si.

Actually, I think you are SLI-SI-Creative

SLI have boosted Si and Fi so it would show that. Creatives have boosted Ne, Fe, and Se. I can see you going after harmonizing Fi types easily. Plus, creatives have less shame LMAO. It’s okay, I am like that too Plus I seem to get along with you a bit more then typical SLI’s. Maybe it’s because we’re both type 6 and have boosted Ne or something else. Anyway, that’s my final take

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    For fuck sakes I got Rick rolled. Touché my Si Dom buddy, touché.

I was thinking you may be Creative as well like me but, I don’t know. Just, you’re not afraid to command a situation it seems but I don’t get hit with your heavy Te very much to be honest. I get a lot more Si and Fi. But I think that would show in more real life. My mom gets pissed at me when my Te sucks LMAO. I think normalizing could work because I see a lot of strong Fi, like too much lol. Which made me think normalizing. But, you respond and like a lot of Ne stuff and let your freak out on here since I have befriended you lol. But, you don’t seem to seek out a lot of Ne doms in general to get close. You enjoy them but not to the point of getting in a relationship (from most of your posts I have seen this far). I remember you chase after ESI’s a lot and they have strong Si.

Actually, I think you are SLI-SI-Creative

SLI have boosted Si and Fi so it would show that. Creatives have boosted Ne, Fe, and Se. I can see you going after harmonizing Fi types easily. Plus, creatives have less shame LMAO. It’s okay, I am like that too Plus I seem to get along with you a bit more then typical SLI’s. Maybe it’s because we’re both type 6 and have boosted Ne or something else. Anyway, that’s my final take
    I couldn't resist, never trust a link without a preview from me, I never make that mistake

Yeah, honestly I feel like my Te is pretty subpar for an SLI. Good at organizing my personal space and personal work, such as what I was saying on the random thought thread about how a coworker I don't get along with but work same job with, was telling me how he's happy I'm back because nothing has been getting done with my absense, but beyond that, Te feels subpar compared other Te egos.

I definitely enjoy friendship with Ne egos but I wouldn't want a relationship with one. I like people who seem stable and dedicated for something like that, like ExIs generally, and IxEs consistently seem too fickle and uncommitted to me to want to take the gamble.

Thanks for the evaluation! I'll keep it on mind. So I think I'll cross out D and H from the equation and look more into C and N for which I am.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.. What do you type me as, Policeman.. Though I feel I do not need ask. You type me IEI, So4.. But what you may type me as differently is IEI-Ni.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Lol.. What do you type me as, Policeman.. Though I feel I do not need ask. You type me IEI, So4.. But what you may type me as differently is IEI-Ni.
    IEI. Not sure how useful subtype theory is, but you seem less expressive of Fe than some IEI I've known, yeah. Though it's hard to gauge that kind of thing on the Internet. Your enneagram typing seems right too. Why do you ask?

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI. Not sure how useful subtype theory is, but you seem less expressive of Fe than some IEI I've known, yeah. Though it's hard to gauge that kind of thing on the Internet. Your enneagram typing seems right too. Why do you ask?
    I asked bc u had mentioned Billy/Lumarian about being SLI here and I was brought up on the thread

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s probably pertaining to vortical synergetic cognitive style, but I often half visualize, half think *cannot really explain it), and it is also somewhat feeling, the type of energy someone is.. I cannot explain how it works, though.. But I do not know if it also can be pronounced Ni, hence IEI-Ni

Dragons:

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI, probably Te subtype

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked bc u had mentioned Billy/Lumarian about being SLI here and I was brought up on the thread
    I'm still waiting for your reciprocation to my grand admission. It is destiny.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still waiting for your reciprocation to my grand admission. It is destiny.
    Become Yuri Lowell first, Silly Billy.

Dragons:

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Become Yuri Lowell first, Silly Billy.
    I..I'm...second place? To a...fictional character?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I..I'm...second place? To a...fictional character?
    Don't feel bad, @BILLYLO. In my ex-wife's opinion, I'm in second place to a one-eyed cat.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add yet another vote for SLI. ESI probably comes from the above average focus on Fi. Could suggest a normalizing subtype. As does the focus on integrity, loyalty, etc. Almost makes you seem LSI, it is so IJ. But no, Si, and Fi, come through clearly. Oh, and Enneagram 6w5, with 1 occupying the second position in tritype. Normalizing IMO.

"Good at organizing my personal space and personal work, such as what I was saying on the random thought thread about how a coworker I don't get along with but work same job with, was telling me how he's happy I'm back because nothing has been getting done with my absence,"

See if this resonates. https://personality-database.com/pro...rsonality-type

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C-LSI

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    C-LSI
    Of course you'd type me as LSI. Wonder what the reasoning behind it was

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina Lugia View Post

I guess this post applies to what I wrote to you in the member picture thread.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast