Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Type me questionnaire

  1. #1
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post Type me questionnaire

    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about iI work

    I work on computers mainly repairing/troubleshooting them, my side job is retail part time as a backup for when things get slow or bad.


    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

    Outdoor activities, hiking, going on long walks around town, stay on the internet, watch movies, play video games or card games, messing around with older computer tech hardware. I do them to stay focused and keep my mind away from dull boring life.

    What are your values, and why?


    This is a loaded question and to keep it simple,
    -Loyalty
    -Freedom
    -Truth
    -Stoicism
    -Sexuality
    -Peace

    Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

    I always had few friends, growing up ususally kept small with 2 close friends I hang out with. It's important to me to have someone close because I need the support and to talk to someone when I'm by myself. I'm all alone in my living so having someone to talk to about anything is a big deal I would say. What I don't like is the neediness that I feel to stay with them going to new places or when we have a big fight over something that messes everything up and they can't move on from it as I can move past the conflict. I listen and stay calm, grounded even, when crap hits the fan.

    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

    I want someone who is chill and doesn't complain or talk about themselves like above others no drama or bulls(&t in friendships we must have something in common, someone who knows how to have fun.

    Romantically, I look for the similar values and has a edge to them, take charge, thinking, intuitive woman who can lead the conversation and gets me out of my shell. I'm always attracted to the girl that follows her own code.


    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

    Not being able to come to come to a compromise on things, doesn't see things as two way street it's always one way and theirs, always complaining about little stuff that doesn't matter much, I make effort to see them and we make plans only for them to call it off without telling me, ghosting, not hearing what I have to say. Biggest one is not understanding me or even taking time to reflect on how I feel or think about their problems trying to help them out.

    What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

    I'm not sure what people like about me, as I can never really ask it with them taking me serious. So with that being said. I tend to find myself chill, open minded on most anything, laid back, no drama, I tend to talk about technical stuff or random stuff I know. I have an eye for art and looking good, somewhat different than others. I don't follow the herd. Not into trends much. I follow my heart as much as possible.

    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

    Not being seen for who I am, being mistaken for some enigma or someone who is bossy and rude just because of my eyes (yes they are my worst feature) I get told I need to speak loud but I can't stand that its not me. Also I don't like my height as it's small compared to other guys I see walking 6 feet tall and more. I'm 5'11 it's average at best.

    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

    I can stay true to myself, knowing what I want is important yes, I can be in the moment very well. I need help seeing the big picture in things where the roads lead to the bigger picture and being able to go there with someone that can help me in life with organizing and leading others. Someone who can pump me up so to speak.

    What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?


    I don't like imposing myself on others, ordering them around, being snobby or nasty to strangers just for the sake of being bad or morally black, not me. I like going down rabbit holes and looking at something deeper finding the truth behind something I like.


    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?


    I hope to be in a relationship with a mate that gets me and sees beyond my flaws as I do them. Having someone to hold and love me making me feel like I matter. Other than that I am really bad at these kinds of questions since I never was good at planning.


    If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

    Invest it into something that can help make money over time like a gas station always have money coming in. Move out and find a better place to live. Gain skills that I wasn't taught as a child that can make a huge difference in my self.


    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

    Being too nice and therefore fake people, I can't stand that in others or working with them. Being humble around here means to be a doormat but I hear it's good to have and I try to see it more positively. Others don't seem to take it over well when someone is being true to who they are, individualism. I never understood. I guess that makes me one of those types of rebel

    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?


    I love to have anything unusual or different hanging up in my room, I like kimonos and have few of them, I hang them on my wall when they are too big or I also have posters up of a video game or movie I really like having meaning to me.

    How do you behave around strangers?


    I stay silent and listen to what is being said, try to give them a non judgemental space to talk, I'm not good at small talk much and need to move on from the convo when I feel like it's not going anywhere (like sure, yeah, okay, but isn't that like X?) I can look like I'm not interested but honestly, just trying to listen and hear them out. What I say isn't important

    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

    Phew, I scatter around, my mind is going fast, my heart is racing as if I did something wrong my fault and I didn't know right away, looking for someone who can help me out as I am bad at the organizing and micromanaging things. If someone gets pissed at me or threatens me I will not hesitate to tell them off, this is where I can lay myself out pretty well but also harshly in doing so. I will not let anything harm me even if they were drunk or "having a bad day and needed to blow steam off" it's no excuse. Another conflict I come across is when no one communicates with me and my follow through is taken advantage of. I will cut myself off from them completely.

    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

    I could never see myself starting a business. It's not something that I think of.

    How do you dress or manage your appearance?

    Right now, I wear t shirts in solid color eg green, orange, red, black. I like to wear loose stuff nothing tight or ruff on my skin capri shorts with a design, I keep my face with my beard small and shaped. I like to keep my head shaved or some fuzz since it's all the hair I can grow left lol. I wear a charm around my neck too. I do worry about my appearance in some way so I try to cover up in case it's overtly showing too much skin.

    Do you like kids? Why or why not?


    Kids are weird these days, I suppose its all a phase that is more apparent than back when I was a kid in the 90s where I needed to come up with stuff, yeah a lot of ideas back then. To answer the question honestly I don't care either way.

    In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?


    When I am seen and heard, I like being counted on as I can take action when someone is in need and no one else can help them, I can be counted on to take hold and charge of the problem and help them out, that is when I feel the most important to others and better of myself.




    (Sorry if my formatting is off)

    I would like my enneagram and tri type in addition to my socionics type.

  2. #2
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,074
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you are an SLI most likely.

    I see introversion in your lifestyle and need for few, but meaningful relationships.

    Sensing in how you are concrete, have trouble seeing the big picture, and need to someone to help in that area. It also seems like you seek an extroverted and ethical type to "pump you up" as you say.

    Irrationality - you dislike to plan, though I could see an argument for LSI possibly. Your values seem more delta in the need for a deep relationship, you seem to shy away from big groups (if I'm not mistaken, it's an assumption but it seems consistent with your questionnaire), and your love of independance and self-reliance.

    Enneagram wise I can see 9w8. Seems a bit lone-wolf like (not in a bad way). The tritype I couldn't tell, sorry.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  3. #3
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Romantically, I look for the similar values and has a edge to them, take charge, thinking, intuitive woman who can lead the conversation and gets me out of my shell. I'm always attracted to the girl that follows her own code.
    Would you rather have a partner that can push you toward a goal or someone who can open your mind?

    Not being seen for who I am, being mistaken for some enigma or someone who is bossy and rude just because of my eyes (yes they are my worst feature) I get told I need to speak loud but I can't stand that its not me. Also I don't like my height as it's small compared to other guys I see walking 6 feet tall and more. I'm 5'11 it's average at best.
    Can you explain what you mean by your eyes are your worst feature. Also, idk where you live but 5'11" is ok height lol.

    I can stay true to myself, knowing what I want is important yes, I can be in the moment very well. I need help seeing the big picture in things where the roads lead to the bigger picture and being able to go there with someone that can help me in life with organizing and leading others. Someone who can pump me up so to speak.
    Do you have trouble figuring out what you want to do or do you know what you want and it's hard to actually do the things you want to do?

    I hope to be in a relationship with a mate that gets me and sees beyond my flaws as I do them. Having someone to hold and love me making me feel like I matter. Other than that I am really bad at these kinds of questions since I never was good at planning.
    What would be an example of a partner making you feel as if you mattered?


    Right now, I wear t shirts in solid color eg green, orange, red, black. I like to wear loose stuff nothing tight or ruff on my skin capri shorts with a design, I keep my face with my beard small and shaped. I like to keep my head shaved or some fuzz since it's all the hair I can grow left lol. I wear a charm around my neck too. I do worry about my appearance in some way so I try to cover up in case it's overtly showing too much skin.
    You seem to be kind of selective about the types of materials and the colors you wear. You are also able to recall them in good detail.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  4. #4
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Would you rather have a partner that can push you toward a goal or someone who can open your mind?

    Someone who can push me towards a goal and work along side with me in that goal.

    Can you explain what you mean by your eyes are your worst feature. Also, idk where you live but 5'11" is ok height lol

    I'm told they are too tense so I try to cover them up almost shy away when I look at someone.

    Do you have trouble figuring out what you want to do or do you know what you want and it's hard to actually do the things you want to do?

    The second one, yes that is on the nose.

    What would be an example of a partner making you feel as if you mattered?

    Giving me a chance to prove my worth to them, making me feel assured that everything is okay when I am stressed or nervous. That I am valued to them and give me a place to be myself.



    You seem to be kind of selective about the types of materials and the colors you wear. You are also able to recall them in good detail.

    Yes, very much as it's all I wear right now.

    All answers are in bold

  5. #5
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm you sound SLI or ILI.

    You say your type is ISFP in MBTI? Does being a sensor make more sense to you?

    The answers you gave to my questions are making me think more ILI.

    But all you previous answers are more SLI lol.

    What is keeping you from doing the things you want to do? Why do you feel you need a partner to help push you through your plans?

    How do you prove your worth to a partner?
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  6. #6
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post

    You say your type is ISFP in MBTI? Does being a sensor make more sense to you?

    100%, I'm all in the moment. Noticing everything around me, attentive. Talking concrete about things.

    What is keeping you from doing the things you want to do? Why do you feel you need a partner to help push you through your plans

    Long story short, red tape/screwing up in the past and doubting myself as it's been a problem for me since I was a kid. I second guess myself too.

    How do you prove your worth to a partner?

    For me, it's through actions some interests too as words can only do so much, talk is cheap. Being determined to go out my way for them to show that I care deeply for them. I don't mind the challenge.

    (filler)

  7. #7
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I think SLI fits pretty well.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  8. #8
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I think you are an SLI most likely.

    I see introversion in your lifestyle and need for few, but meaningful relationships.

    Sensing in how you are concrete, have trouble seeing the big picture, and need to someone to help in that area. It also seems like you seek an extroverted and ethical type to "pump you up" as you say.

    Irrationality - you dislike to plan, though I could see an argument for LSI possibly. Your values seem more delta in the need for a deep relationship, you seem to shy away from big groups (if I'm not mistaken, it's an assumption but it seems consistent with your questionnaire), and your love of independance and self-reliance.

    Enneagram wise I can see 9w8. Seems a bit lone-wolf like (not in a bad way). The tritype I couldn't tell, sorry.

    Interesting, I do relate to some of type 9 and of 4 maybe some of 5 with how I keep to myself, I do the best I can with knowing information I have that I can use to keep myself occupied. Like the rabbit hole stuff of interests (like this) and exploring my surroundings outside, in parks or nature walks. I always am drifting thinking of different things too, I wouldn't say I'm a day dreamer but something along the lines of one. I'll be reading about 9w8 vs 9w1!

  9. #9
    May look like an LSI, but the opposite. CTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Isolated, room.
    TIM
    2Te-SLI N SP/SX 5w6
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILI, probably.

  10. #10
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wanted to ask, does hobbies/interests have anything to do with socionics type?

  11. #11
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The courier View Post
    I wanted to ask, does hobbies/interests have anything to do with socionics type?

    It can have some connection in my experience.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  12. #12
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    It can have some connection in my experience.
    This may have more to do with my enneagram but not sure, the movies I watch, I like watching drama type survival movies or someone lost finding their way through some painful past experience with some twist ending or big red herring involved that changes everything. I can give you list of said movies if it helps. My friend hates me for it wants me to watch more comedy but I rarely watch his kind of comedy, which is overdone kind of stuff, usually animated. He's more of a outgoing person I think ESFP since we share same kind of views on certain things me on the other hand I'm way worse with Te than he is I noticed also more of a hipster. I will stop since this is getting off topic just wanted to share that. Music too is a big thing for me I should of mentioned.

  13. #13
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The courier View Post
    This may have more to do with my enneagram but not sure, the movies I watch, I like watching drama type survival movies or someone lost finding their way through some painful past experience with some twist ending or big red herring involved that changes everything. I can give you list of said movies if it helps. My friend hates me for it wants me to watch more comedy but I rarely watch his kind of comedy, which is overdone kind of stuff, usually animated. He's more of a outgoing person I think ESFP since we share same kind of views on certain things me on the other hand I'm way worse with Te than he is I noticed also more of a hipster. I will stop since this is getting off topic just wanted to share that. Music too is a big thing for me I should of mentioned.
    Interesting, do you like the new Bladerunner movie?

    Also you say you're worse at Te than your friend, in what way are you bad with Te? It sounds like you like to learn and know a lot about technology works.

    What are some musical artists you like?

    You can go as far off topic as you like, this thread is all about you lol.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  14. #14
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,362
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The courier View Post
    I wanted to ask, does hobbies/interests have anything to do with socionics type?
    Socionics is a model that generalizes billions of people into just 16 types. It doesn’t factor in environment, personal experience, culture, time in history, or individual differences—all which play a part in your interests and personality. The variation between types is not that much greater than the variation within any given type imo, with SLI in particular being one of the most diverse types.

    I think hobbies and interests can be useful data when taken into context by looking at the how and why a person pursues a hobby or interest. Otherwise I don’t place much weight on hobbies/interests alone.

  15. #15
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Interesting, do you like the new Bladerunner movie?

    Also you say you're worse at Te than your friend, in what way are you bad with Te? It sounds like you like to learn and know a lot about technology works.

    What are some musical artists you like?

    You can go as far off topic as you like, this thread is all about you lol.

    I haven't seen the new one yet. I watched the first with my friend I mentioned before first time I watch blade runner.

    I'm bad at organizing and framing external logic, I often struggled in high school with getting things, where I had to break everything down into concrete form in order to understand it and lists with some details were the only way I could pick up the meaning of history or essays. I can't do a lot of abstract stuff at all. getting the facts down and not being side tracked into someone else's logic of how it should be to them. Subjective logic. I work with others before that used it against me getting me to do things outside of my job role, even though I put my foot down on that I need to get X task done before I do Y things like that.

    I'm into older 60s-80s bands, Simon and Garfunkel, America, The temptations, Frank Zappa to name some. and some synthwave/vaporwave. I like backround music too ambience that blends with the environment I am in while walking down a street or in the park for example.

  16. #16
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The courier View Post
    I'm bad at organizing and framing external logic, I often struggled in high school with getting things, where I had to break everything down into concrete form in order to understand it and lists with some details were the only way I could pick up the meaning of history or essays. I can't do a lot of abstract stuff at all. getting the facts down and not being side tracked into someone else's logic of how it should be to them. Subjective logic. I work with others before that used it against me getting me to do things outside of my job role, even though I put my foot down on that I need to get X task done before I do Y things like that.
    Hmm this is interesting. What i subjective logic to you?

    Could you give an example of when someone tried to get you to do something outside of your job role and how you felt about it?
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  17. #17
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Hmm this is interesting. What i subjective logic to you?

    Could you give an example of when someone tried to get you to do something outside of your job role and how you felt about it?
    Something that would be working with complex systems and formulas. Knowing how it all works just by getting it all clicking into place but inside of the mind. I guess it's all right there the numbers or the rules don't matter as much as does the person who sees it all coming together inside and putting it out to the crowd to show how it works like chemistry. Experimenting with that said system based on internal logic that is subjective to them because it's all there i guess. I won't go much into it since I probably am getting it all wrong with heavy Ti users calling me out on how I see it vs how they do it.

    This was back in retail, I remember a manager asking me to do all these other things at different departments, since it was just me and no one else to help I needed to go fast and jump to task to task and finish quick. Now bare in mind, I had a bunch of customers and had to refill the paint maker so it wasn't feasible for me to do all this other work just because they shorted everyone on schedule (less hours and cuts), it wasn't even suppose to be me doing those departments. I go and did the best I could and she was pissed over the fact I could only work so fast and had to get customers helped too. I expressed how insane it was for me to do 9 other things all within a hour because to her, "there is no excuse for not doing what I need done" I get that she is like that towards me. I felt drained and took the next day off. Screw that noise lol

  18. #18
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The courier View Post
    Something that would be working with complex systems and formulas. Knowing how it all works just by getting it all clicking into place but inside of the mind. I guess it's all right there the numbers or the rules don't matter as much as does the person who sees it all coming together inside and putting it out to the crowd to show how it works like chemistry. Experimenting with that said system based on internal logic that is subjective to them because it's all there i guess. I won't go much into it since I probably am getting it all wrong with heavy Ti users calling me out on how I see it vs how they do it.

    This was back in retail, I remember a manager asking me to do all these other things at different departments, since it was just me and no one else to help I needed to go fast and jump to task to task and finish quick. Now bare in mind, I had a bunch of customers and had to refill the paint maker so it wasn't feasible for me to do all this other work just because they shorted everyone on schedule (less hours and cuts), it wasn't even suppose to be me doing those departments. I go and did the best I could and she was pissed over the fact I could only work so fast and had to get customers helped too. I expressed how insane it was for me to do 9 other things all within a hour because to her, "there is no excuse for not doing what I need done" I get that she is like that towards me. I felt drained and took the next day off. Screw that noise lol

    Yeah I hated working in retail for the same reason.

    But the reason I asked about the subjective logic was that SLIs would be fine doing these sorts of things. I still think SLI is possible though from the answers you've given.

    I keep asking questions lol so I might be annoying you. BUT...

    What would you think of someone who talks about these abstract subjective logic Ti related things, would you appreciate it or see it as unnecessary?

    Also, there was something that stood out to me in the questionnaire but you said sexuality was one of your values, what did you mean by that?
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  19. #19
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Yeah I hated working in retail for the same reason.

    But the reason I asked about the subjective logic was that SLIs would be fine doing these sorts of things. I still think SLI is possible though from the answers you've given.

    I keep asking questions lol so I might be annoying you. BUT...

    What would you think of someone who talks about these abstract subjective logic Ti related things, would you appreciate it or see it as unnecessary?

    Also, there was something that stood out to me in the questionnaire but you said sexuality was one of your values, what did you mean by that?
    I can get some of it but it's not something I base my life around. I try to use it as I been called a thinking type by others, but it must be my Ni that is being picked up on and trying hard to use Te along with my Fi, it comes out poorly.

    By sexuality as in I believe no one should have to hide behind it or feel bad for being a sexual person in front of others. We are all adults and must explore our bodies and sexuality to see what is liked.

  20. #20
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The courier View Post
    I can get some of it but it's not something I base my life around. I try to use it as I been called a thinking type by others, but it must be my Ni that is being picked up on and trying hard to use Te along with my Fi, it comes out poorly.

    By sexuality as in I believe no one should have to hide behind it or feel bad for being a sexual person in front of others. We are all adults and must explore our bodies and sexuality to see what is liked.

    Have you read any of the SLI type descriptions?
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  21. #21
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Have you read any of the SLI type descriptions?
    I'm going to be reading about it, I ordered a book on socionics it's got all the types and it was pricey, hopefully it has more to say that isn't all negative, as online I read that SLIs are boring and lazy, I like to read something more insightful and not all stereotyped. I don't like the things I hear about SLIs as ISTPs aren't all the same. Its true that I like working with my hands and working with tools and the crafter does hold up somewhat for me lol.

    Edit: I would like to add, that I had my mbti type done on youtube I can link it here, if it makes anything more clearer in terms of type and enneagram. Not sure if it's allowed since it's a typing video from another channel. It was a free typing session.
    Last edited by The courier; 08-21-2021 at 11:26 PM.

  22. #22
    The courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mojave wasteland
    TIM
    MBTI: ISFP (FiSe)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •