Default Keith Raniere (cult leader)

What do you guys think?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI>ILE, he talks like a more coherent and emotionally skilled version of RaptorWizard.

Interviewer is ESE and dumb as a rock.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    IEI>ILE, he talks like a more coherent and emotionally skilled version of RaptorWizard.

Interviewer was a high ranking member of the cult who got prison time for her involvement

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Interviewer was a high ranking member of the cult who got prison time for her involvement
    I had the biggest teenage crush on her.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I had the biggest teenage crush on her.
    Now that NXIVM is a bust, maybe she’ll be interested in joining socionics.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that NXIVM is a bust, maybe she’ll be interested in joining socionics.
    LOL. Socionics is a harder drug than both NXIVM and crack, combined.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who get prison time are often dumb as a rock. People think all the criminals and villains are these big scary bad guys, but they are stupid and they only remind them of the stupidity in themselves.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post

interviewer is also clearly intuitive, probably EIE
    Last edited by nifl; 11-08-2022 at 12:25 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one is such a weird case. He seems kind of annoying but I would never suspect he was a sex trafficker.

This guy gives a breakdown of his life.

He sounds like an ILE to me.

He was super into NLP which ime Ti creatives eat up. I find it creepy.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    This one is such a weird case. He seems kind of annoying but I would never suspect he was a sex trafficker.

This guy gives a breakdown of his life.

He sounds like an ILE to me.

He was super into NLP which ime Ti creatives eat up. I find it creepy.
    I think we see LII supervising IEE here.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people may think that in retrospect that his victims were stupid and gullible, but that's not true at all. People will ignore all of the obvious warning signs when they are desperate enough.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    A lot of people may think that in retrospect that his victims were stupid and gullible, but that's not true at all. People will ignore all of the obvious warning signs when they are desperate enough.
    I'm curious, what do you think people are desperate for in order to join a cult?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I'm curious, what do you think people are desperate for in order to join a cult?

Connection to a community, meaning in their lives, purpose, etc.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think ILE makes sense. Also, he appears to be on the spectrum.

TIM
    ILI-Ni E6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems IEE to me, definitely Ne>Ni

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I didn’t watch any videos of this guy or really know anything about him but why is he giving me Stephen king/Jared Leto vibes from his pics
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched for 15 minutes until the interviewer started to cry because his "answer was beautiful"... honestly he's like rambling about a lot of BS, going on tangents every 5 seconds. "You know, in physics we have the concept of blablablabla unrelated blablablabla i'm so smart blablabla". Only 4D Ne doms can pull that off His thinking style reminds me of myself, some of those brainfarts he had I had too. Maybe I should get paid for them?

I'd type him IEE-Ne (enneagram 3 so/sp or maybe sx/so coldside?), but I'm open also to EIE-Ni. Quasi-identicals, you know...

He's also a sociopath/psychopath/narcissist with a God complex... I really don't understand how some people can be so very manipulative and evil... He must have never truly cared for anyone other than himself
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 09-05-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, I have few issues.
    #1. Randomness and creativity. Is my nuclear waste... in my backyard creative [it behaves like something what we would call random]? Which leads to ->
    #2. Developing a talent. It clearly needs a ground to grow on. Hence we need to talk about ->
    #3. Why he does not speak of breaking boundaries? Which in turn leads to ->
    #4. Collaboration that enables new things to come to our existence. Which brings about ->
    #5. A need for stable foundation in order to advance because it takes time.

He seems to be a very involuntary type. (Result type in Reinin)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

idk. ILE/IEI/EIE probably. Fe valuing in the face and the person who put him away seemed Delta Fi-valuing as fuck. ((as it usually is lolol))

3 years punishment for Allison just because she snitched on him and the government was able to use what she said doesn't seem right - depending on how involved she was. Because I secretly hate women and want to be Mr. Piscatella with them in prison. J/k No but I mean feminists should stop crying about equality when the man gets 120 years and the woman gets 3 years. You can't do that shit alone and if she was helping him actually TRAFFIC people that sentence was beyond a slap on the wrist. She'll probably never really work in Hollywood again - but she can easily do her time and get book deals and play the victim more etc.

Especially if it was underaged girls??? That is one hell of a deal for somebody trafficking minors for a pedo sex abuser. ((can somebody clarify to me if she was trafficking underaged women or women of legal age as that would change my opinion somewhat of course. It's still wrong- but one of is obviously wrong-er lol))

It was easy for the system to be harsh with Aileen Wuronos because she was a lesbian and had a brain more like a heterosexual male anyway probably and so scapegoating her was justified by the 'male expendability' clause even though she was a woman. But my guess is Allison was able to turn on her cute str8 girl charm and manipulate the heterosexual male Delta judge into achieving a lesser sentence. All she had to do was give serious Fi glances in the camera a few times and pretend to be realllly sorrrryyyy.

Wouldn't 10-15 years be more appropriate? What a deal- they really wanted to take down this guy huh. As they should but I mean, wow. 3 years time isn't anything- Delta judges are bad with Ni.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can see in that video the moment Raniere "Got" Alisson. At 2:02 you see that movement of his hand giving her a "subconscious order" to look at his eyes. And then look at how he is insisting with his eyes contact and how he is focus on every details of her body language. That's when he knew he got her, and the fact that he is sadicaly taking pleasure in tormenting his seduced prey with his insistent gaze and awkward timing (having noticed Allison's blushing and flirting attitude) adding pressure instead of making her relax is quite terrifying. My b.s. detector would have gone crazy in his presence that's for sure ! I think he's EIE.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nancy Salzman

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Keith manipulative? Yes.

Is he emotionally abusive? Yes.

Is he emotionally expressive? Meh, not especially. He lacks that Fe spark you see in EIEs imo.

That said, I still think he might be EIE. It’s not my first choice for him, but I’m not ready to rule it out completely for him yet. He’s a strange little man who doesn’t really fit neatly into any of the types.

I suppose he’s an easy EIE by model g standards.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    You can see in that video the moment Raniere "Got" Alisson. At 2:02 you see that movement of his hand giving her a "subconscious order" to look at his eyes. And then look at how he is insisting with his eyes contact and how he is focus on every details of her body language. That's when he knew he got her, and the fact that he is sadicaly taking pleasure in tormenting his seduced prey with his insistent gaze and awkward timing (having noticed Allison's blushing and flirting attitude) adding pressure instead of making her relax is quite terrifying. My b.s. detector would have gone crazy in his presence that's for sure ! I think he's EIE.
    The way everyone was gathered around watching this conversation is so uncomfortable lol.

She was ready to give everything to him from day 1.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

NXIVM is so much more interesting than I realized. Currently on season 2 of The Vow—an hbo documentary series about NXIVM. Season 1 had like nine episodes. Going to type some of the main ppl-

Mark Vicente - maker of the documentary and former Nxivm board member. Followed Keith around and filmed him doing cult stuff for like 10 years. IEE

Bonnie - Mark’s wife. VIs like a Te ego but comes across as delta NF. Not sure about her type

Sarah Edmundson - was one of the best salespeople/recruiters at Nxivm. SEE mb. She seemed likable and genuine but maybe I’m just gullible.

“Nippy” - Sarah’s husband. LSI or SLI. Leaning towards LSI.

Catherine Oxenberg - rescued her daughter from sex cult. ESI.

Catherine, Mark, Bonnie, Sarah, and Nippy basically teamed up to take Nxivm down and save Catherine’s daughter, India. Catherine was the driving force behind exposing Nxivm to the world and getting authorities to go after Raniere.

Alison Mack - originally I thought she was ESE, but I’m leaning towards IEE after watching the documentary.

Nancy Salzman - Keith’s creepy sidekick and cofounder of Nxivm. Master at NLP. Most powerful person inside the cult after Keith. EIE.

Keith Raniere - watching the documentary changed my opinion of him. I think he might be LIE. Probably a controversial typing for a cult leader. Idk I’m just not seeing EIE for him anymore. IEE is another possibility I’m considering.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keith Raniere sounds like someone who just smoked pot for the first time in his life

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cult leader= EIE

Guy looks soft and more introverted, so let’s throw an H on the end of that.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way that Keith Raniere pressured his girlfriends to starve themselves…so weird and diabolical and controlling

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way that Keith Raniere pressured his girlfriends to starve themselves…so weird and diabolical and controlling
    I think IEI is a good guess

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    I think IEI is a good guess
    I don’t, he was clearly extroverted.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t, he was clearly extroverted.
    compare with Allison Mack in the video, he's more placid and contemplative
    ILE is unlikely because of the relatively extreme and sadistic sexual behaviour, and he doesn't really give me associations with EIE
    Fi valuing is pretty much out of the question

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy crap, as if this asshole couldn’t get any worse… the latest episode of The Vow goes into detail about how Keith Raniere imprisoned an 18 year old girl (locked her in a bedroom) for two years!! All because she kissed another man. Meanwhile Keith is sleeping with at least six other women, including both of her sisters (one was only 15)!!