May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Atomic Definition of IMEs

So, I just did a 5 core thingy and went to the experimentation mode after looking for a reverted perspective of Socionics.
    And I don't know whether if someone has done it before but if there really is any, you could tell me.
    What I did was simply highlighting atomic elements in a periodic table as the picture below:

If you want to know how I made it make sense, you could search each of element on the internet, especially the search engine and you'd find it. And to be honest, not being surprised, but I somewhat have figured it long before I searched the definition of each "element" to match my own perspective of function. And what intrigued me is that, the characteristics of each element that is somewhat similar akin to the IMEs.

Links
    Ne: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon
    Ni: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel
    Te: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tellurium
    Ti: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium
    Se: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selenium
    Si: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
    Fe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron
    Fi: _
    And by this, I have made a conclusion that I could categorize Fi as a function that has "the outside realm" of metabolism akin to others since, in my opinion, I would say it has no specific correlation towards the ethical attitude yet rather oriented by the relation on itself, or in the other words, we could call it as the "Corrector" of IMEs or a part of completion to correct the elementary application of IMEs in general.

Ne = Neon

Ni = Nickel
    Pure nickel, powdered to maximize the reactive surface area, shows a significant chemical activity, but larger pieces are slow to react with air under standard conditions because an oxide layer forms on the surface and prevents further corrosion (passivation)

Fe = Iron.
    Reactive but not toxic, cellular respiration and oxidation fits Fe too and perhaps coordination compound, rust occupying and flaking off new exposure fits too considering the dynamic nature to it and it returning back for search of new emotional expression and orienting itself based on interplay of signals of others elements
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-19-2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Updated definition, on-going

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And by this, I have made a conclusion that I could categorize Fi as a function that has "the outside realm" of function akin to others since, in my opinion, I would say it has no specific correlation towards the ethical attitude yet rather oriented by the relation on itself, or in the other words, we could call it as the "Corrector" of IMEs or a part of completion to correct the elementary application of IMEs in general.
    More proof is artificial and meme. We need to revert to superiority.

In all seriousness though, I am not a big science guy. So my understanding of this stuff is going to be ehhh. But I like this concept. I was asking myself today once again how can manifest in non stereotypical ways, i.e., not just being comfort and uwu aesthetics. I think by showing exteme uses of the natural elements we can make nore nuanced speculations on the manifestations of the IMEs.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    my understanding of this stuff is going to be ehhh.
    Lol this.

I'm going to need this explained to me more. Of course I only looked at Fe and Ni and I'm not making a connection lol.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    I was asking myself today once again how can manifest in non stereotypical ways, i.e., not just being comfort and uwu aesthetics.
    I doesn't really manifest itself. It just stays as an introverted experience. But you can sometimes observe how Si bases react to things that seems off compared with the real object.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si is the sensation that is perceived from the space of environment according to one's state or condition.
    Which means, it's rather an internalized area of sensing but experiences on their own, or according to experience in their point of view.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Lol this.

I'm going to need this explained to me more. Of course I only looked at Fe and Ni and I'm not making a connection lol.
    I'll update the explanation but, I could see that Iron as an atomic element that has an influence to share blood-cells from Hb or other metals.
    Hence, Nickel reacts slowly under the standard conditions, which in my opinion, is akin to what Ni is, or passivity.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CTzu View Post

Fe = Iron.
    Reactive but not toxic

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm gaseous noble material and I do get a rash from Nickel.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't it just mean you are Ni's toxic tho?