Hybrid View

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A mobile-friendly version of Wikisocion

Last week I uploaded my backup of wikisocion to Github pages and it can be viewed online. However, the Wikisocion website is not mobile-friendly and it's very hard to view it when using smartphones. Also, the search function is lost since the archive consists of static HTML files without databases. So this week I migrated most of its contents to a mobile-friendly webpage.

The URL to the new archive is: https://wikisocion.github.io

The URL to the original archive is: https://wikisocion.github.io/en

I hope that this would help for the popularizing of Socionics since nowadays most people use smartphones to surf the Internet.

The archive is made with the Python documentation tool Sphinx and the unofficial Furo theme. It also supports searching but the searching function is very basic and it seems that some keywords like ILE are not searchable. Besides that, a night-mode is also provided by Furo.

The archives of Wikisocion (both this new version and the original version) are running on Github pages. As Github has been acquired by Microsoft I suppose that it will be long-standing.

I also add some comments to some of its contents, hopefully they will be helpful to newcomers.

---------------------------

Meanwhile: It seems that both Wikisocion and the16types are maintained by mu4. Hopefully this forum will not be down. It seems that Wikisocion is suffering from some server error and some maintainance is needed.
    Last edited by CR400AF; 08-17-2021 at 04:54 AM.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, that dark version looks so appealing.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're the BEST!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't even have to believe all that much in socionics. The advice on that site is invaluable.